The New, Somewhat Improved, Non-Official Twilight Information and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im having trouble understanding how I could wait for all those days and now have the last like 7 have be really hard :confused3

I KNOW!! And I leant my sister-in-law my books, so I can't even re-read the series until it comes out. :headache:

I've been watching trailers for the movie. That's my fix.

I dont have all my books either :guilty: One of my friends has Eclipse, and I really want it back now

::yes:: I'm going through withdraw. lol
I was tempted to "forget" to get my sister-in-law the books. But I figured, "Ah, it's only one more week until the new ones comes out, I'll survive."
WRONGG!

I am just wondering how long it will actually take me to read this one after I get it at Midnight. Will I stay up all night and do a marathon reading or not? What do you guys think you will do?

::yes:: I'm going through withdraw. lol
I was tempted to "forget" to get my sister-in-law the books. But I figured, "Ah, it's only one more week until the new ones comes out, I'll survive."
WRONGG!

:laughing: Same here
When I lent her the books it was still about 2 weeks before realease and I was like, "Well even if I dont get it back ill be fine" wroonggg!

I'm not getting it at Midnight, but the plan is to start reading it, and no breaks till it's done.

I was actually debating that too. I'm probably gonna stay up and read until I pass out. Then read for the rest of the day until dinner. Then I'm going out to dinner with my brother & sister-in-law (same one I leant my books too!! haha)...I might take it with me...

I am just wondering how long it will actually take me to read this one after I get it at Midnight. Will I stay up all night and do a marathon reading or not? What do you guys think you will do?

Well if I was going to the Midnight Realease I would stay up and read it. I font think i'd be able to sleep knowing all the answers were sitting there in the book in my room :cutie:

Well if I was going to the Midnight Realease I would stay up and read it. I font think i'd be able to sleep knowing all the answers were sitting there in the book in my room :cutie:

That's what I'm thinking about doing, but I probably woudln't be able to pay much attention to the book if I pulled an all-nighter.

:laughing: , That is so true. It seems like I have been waiting for this like forever. I will probably not put it down unless my Mom says go to bed.

That's what I'm thinking about doing, but I probably woudln't be able to pay much attention to the book if I pulled an all-nighter.

I didn't think about that...maybe I'll buy a few cans of Monster energy drink...No Red Bull though, 'cause I don't wanna fly, I wanna sit and read...:rotfl:

I don't sleep when I have a book.
When I got HBP I was up all night reading it.
I was wide awake, I couldn't fall asleep when reading something so important.

I could read all night if I were going to the midnight release, I have a mini lap in my room (or I'd use my ipod for light xD) so my parents wouldn't know.
Or I coould just read it in the back room in the basement, they'd never know I was up.

I don't sleep when I have a book.
When I got HBP I was up all night reading it.
I was wide awake, I couldn't fall asleep when reading something so important.

I could read all night if I were going to the midnight release, I have a mini lap in my room (or I'd use my ipod for light xD) so my parents wouldn't know.
Or I coould just read it in the back room in the basement, they'd never know I was up.

:thumbsup2 That's how I read at night. My 'rents go to bed at 11 at the latest, I'm usually up until 2am reading by my cellphone/iPod light.

My parents never know if I'm up unless I'm really noisy going to bed.
Once I have my laptop, they'll never ever know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter