The New, Somewhat Improved, Non-Official Twilight Information and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that I don't like Sam. Leah is the only wolf that I have any sorrow for. The Emily thing stuck with me. And then she's a wolf...Even though she's a girl....I wonder why.

Hello, I am new here and am really into the Twilight series. Is anyone going to a bookstore on Midnight to get the new Breaking dawn book?

Hey guys!

for all of those Alice Cullen lovers, my friend and i made a video about how to act like Alice Cullen. It's supper random and spaztic but hey, that's just us! I play Alice and start the video then my friend plays Bella and Emmett!

heres the link to the vid if you want to check it out:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9ucnsq40Z68

bloopers at the end are super spaztic!

BTW this was inspired by Valerie and her friend making one about Edward Cullen! Thanks for the vamp-tastic idea guys!:thumbsup2

Hello, I am new here and am really into the Twilight series. Is anyone going to a bookstore on Midnight to get the new Breaking dawn book?
Hello!

I'm not going to a midnight party, but I'd love to. Maybe we can have one on DIS...Hmm.

let me think about that....*puts pondering face on*... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to a Borders one with my mom and bestie who both love Twilight! can't wait! :cool1:

i hope i'll get to go to one!

i'll have to talk to my friend so maybe she can take me to one

:D

and :welcome:

Cool, Yep I am hitting up the nearest Barnes & Noble. They are goig to have food and everything.

I've never been to one. My parents refuse to take me places that late at night.

I dont think I can go to the one for BD, i'll probably pick it up the next morning.
But I did go to the last HP midnight release

I've never been to one and I won't be going.
I'll just go on Friday to pick it up when my mom feels like taking me.
And I don't have a bookstore close enough that does midnight release parties.
Or are even open at midnight...

I've never been to one either. My friend pretty much made me go with her. I'm not really into the midnight release things, but now I'm getting excited for it.

And we have to drive a good 20-30 minutes away for the party. No other bookstores closer to us were having a party.

I've been wracking my brains constantly trying to figure out on my own what should happen...

I don't want to wait.

Im having trouble understanding how I could wait for all those days and now have the last like 7 have be really hard :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter