The New, Somewhat Improved, Non-Official Twilight Information and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsoluteAwesome1

<font color=maroon>Dedicated to my good friend, Ad
I apologize for the long thread name.
Basically, I know there is another Twilight thread. Or, was. Nobody has posted on it in two months. In two months, a lot has happened. My goal for this thread is to provide a central information spot for Twilight book and movie information. I will provide you with a cast list and also any news on Breaking Dawn =)

If you'd rather just bring back the old thread, that's alright.

Here is the cast list for the movie.
MOVIE RELEASE DATE: December 12, 2008.

The Official Cast List

Bella Swan: Kristen Stewart
Edward Cullen: Robert Pattinson
Alice Cullen: Ashley Greene
Jasper Hale: Jackson Rathbone
Rosalie Hale: Nikki Reed
Emmett Cullen: Kellan Lutz
Carlisle Cullen: Peter Facinelli
Esme Cullen: Elizabeth Reaser
Victoria: Rachel Lefevre
James: Cam Gigandet
Jessica Stanley: Anna Kendrick
Eric Yorkie: Justin Chon
Mike Newton: Michael Welch
Angela Weber: Christian Serratos
Renee Dwyer: Sarah Clarke
Charlie Swan: Billy Burke

Producers: Mark Morgan and Greg Mooradian
Director: Catherine Hardwicke
Screenplay: Mark Lord and Melissa Rosenberg

BREAKING DAWN RELEASE DATE: August 2, 2008

The Host release date: May 6, 2008

Midnight Sun status: Stephenie is a little over halfway done with it and doesn't know when it's coming out.

Hi. I love Twilight, as my signature shows. I am almost done with Twilight, and then I am going to read all the other books.

Jasper is still my favorite.
My friend stole New Moon and Eclipse from me so she could read them.
Phooey.
I just got Twilight back from her a couple weeks ago.

Hah. I have a 1-Twilight-Book-Lent-Out-At-A-Time rule.

And I never, under any circumstances, lend out my hardcover copy of Twilight. That copy is only for show. The one I read is the one where both covers are about to fall off and I've dog-eared too many pages to count.

I took off the cover to New Moon and tacked it on my wall since it had an eclipse poster on the other side then took it down...
Now there is a thumbtack hole in the cover. lol.
Oh well.

Twilight I have is in paperback and kinda bent...

I am gonna buy the books. I borrowed Twilight from the library, but when I am done with it, I am gonna buy it and all the other ones, just cause I wanna be able to read it again whenever I want.

My friend Ana irritates me to no end xD
She has Twilight and Eclipse but not New Moon.. but she loves Jacob so she's always asking to borrow it.
And we always have heated discussions about who's better- Edward or Jacob.

My friend Ana irritates me to no end xD
She has Twilight and Eclipse but not New Moon.. but she loves Jacob so she's always asking to borrow it.
And we always have heated discussions about who's better- Edward or Jacob.

Oh, That's an easy one. Edward is sooo much better. I don't know why, but Jacob kind of annoys me. I'm not sure why though.

Have any of you met Stephenie Meyer? I know two girls that met her. Not sure when but they have their Twilight books signed.

Ah I am a HUGE fan of the series. Glad to have a thread. I've read all the books and have gotten my friends into it, so I've been lending them out.

AA, i should of known you were going to make this thread XD

I LOVE Twilight, its def. my favorite book series. And Edward Cullen, yea hes pretty AWESOME.

This is why I partially don't like living in Canada xD
Authors like Stephanie Meyer only do tours in the US in big cities that I could never get to =/
I can't wait for Breaking Dawn, but I'm really worried. I don't trust Bella to make a good decision.

This is why I partially don't like living in Canada xD
Authors like Stephanie Meyer only do tours in the US in big cities that I could never get to =/
I can't wait for Breaking Dawn, but I'm really worried. I don't trust Bella to make a good decision.

SPOILER ALERT:
I can't say I trust Bella, either.
Last night I was just sitting in bed imagining Breaking Dawn. Post-wedding. I imagined that right after the wedding, they left, Edward changed Bella, and then a couple days later, Bella was a vampire xD
That's what would happen in a perfect world. But it's not a perfect world :I
Jacob will probably show up to screw up the wedding at some point in time.

He probably will.
Or Bella will leave.
I don't know..
I want her to be changed and married to Edward, but part of me thinks that she won't get changed. That would bother me a lot if she wasn't..
I want this book to have a clear and obvious ending. I don't want no twist. It has to be Edward until the end.. twists and turns always make a good book bad.

He probably will.
Or Bella will leave.
I don't know..
I want her to be changed and married to Edward, but part of me thinks that she won't get changed. That would bother me a lot if she wasn't..
I want this book to have a clear and obvious ending. I don't want no twist. It has to be Edward until the end.. twists and turns always make a good book bad.

What would annoy me TO NO END would be if Stephenie ended the book with "and then he bit me."

I would be like WJKLERWTNWIG;NVYUK.

I can't stand when a book ends and you're like ..."and then what happens?!"

Exactly.
I read that kind of book yesterday (I still loved the book, but it didn't give me enough insight on the future).
Kind of like Harry Potter I guess, they gave me a crappy epilogue that explained some things.. but not enough.

This book is going to be 800 pages long IT CANNOT LEAVE STUFF OUT. Every single frigging detail better be there ;]
I say that with most sincereity.

I am so confused. I am only at the part in Twilight when they are running away from James, and Bella wakes up in the hotel with Jasper and Alice.
Edward and Bella get married?
I seriuosly need to read really fast so I can catch up with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter