The New, Somewhat Improved, Non-Official Twilight Information and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was debating with myself over the weekend and I'm starting to like Jacob more.

I find myself wavering sometimes, but I always go back to Edward.
As long as I read the end of New Moon and chap20 of Eclipse, I'm happy :goodvibes:

I've always been team Edward, but there's been times where I thought Jacob was good...
But in the end, Edward is what works.
Unless, as I've mentioned before, polygamy is the answer.

I've always been Team Edward too, but I will say that my..erm..dislike..of Jacob has lessened after reading the books twice. I have no idea why, it's not like the story changed..

My hatred of Jacob doesn't change at all. No matter how many times I read New Moon/Eclipse, I still can't stand him.

My hatred of Jacob doesn't change at all. No matter how many times I read New Moon/Eclipse, I still can't stand him.

Oh yeah, I still hope he dies in the new book! I was praying he would die in the big battle in Eclipse. AND HE WAS SOOOO CLOSE!!
My change went from a loathing to a strong hatred. :goodvibes

That was the worst! And the entire time Jacob was trying to convince Edward to leave again! Ugh, hate jacob!

♥DizzyDizney♥;26508245 said:
I hated how Jacob had to sleep with Bella to keep her warmer. D:
And poor Edward had to watch.
That was horrible. If I was Edward, I probably would've killed Jacob. Or thrown him off a cliff.

There are better kinds of heating devices.

I got most angry when Bella asked him to kiss her.
Like NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter