The Murphys are LIVE from the BC and GF!!! July 25-August 3, 2015

Standard rooms start in the $300's which I think is very reasonable for the level of service and amenities. Park view rooms are very comparable in price to Disney deluxe resorts. The suites are quite a bit more, but also comparable to Disney suites. I ran a price check between an outer building suite at the GF and it was quite a bit more than the suites here. Of course this isn't a Disney owned resort so you lose the opportunity for Magical Express. However dining can still be booked 180 days out, fastpasses 30 days out, and they operate buses to all the parks every 30 minutes daily. I think this resort would fit well for a family looking for a more upscale resort experience. :)

This is so interesting and I'll really look forward to your full review. I've thought about this and I wonder whether this would be a good fit for us. When we're at Disney, our expectations are different - we're looking for theme, fun, proximity to parks, etc. We love CL because it takes it up a notch, but we've had a great time at all three categories of resorts. I'm a huge Four Seasons fan generally - definitely prefer it over Ritz Carlton and other resorts at the same price point. But the mix of Four Seasons and Disney sounds so "out of the box" to me right now!

83CA1055-B78F-44AE-BFBA-471D2181C13F_zpsnanprpb3.jpg

95A19B17-10C0-4176-A7B3-A07878F533B7_zps9jpgrfbr.jpg

9E02248D-9F6B-48D7-858D-ED84749D2736_zpsz3f6elx0.jpg

001107A5-0F8F-4366-B45E-9CBEBE155EDB_zpsdcqmvx8r.jpg

41271085-AC21-4700-9625-FCAF68191351_zpszwruxrn2.jpg

Happy Birthday Nic!! That room is amazing!! Can't wait to read your full report. Enjoy all the fireworks!! That is incredible! Have a fun last day and a safe trip home!!

Hi Erika! I found your report last Friday and caught up that night! I knew you were going the end of July, but life got in the way. In any case, as always I thank you for your live report. It's making me even more excited for my October trip!! What are your favorite restaurants?

Wow Four Seasons looks great too!

Kerry

Oh my gosh I am running around here like a little kid! The view of Illuminations, Frozen Fireworks, and Wishes is MORE THAN I CAN HANDLE!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
This makes me smile! We felt the exact same way. We almost didn't book because someone in another thread posted that the park view wasn't that spectacular. Your pics certainly prove that theory wrong.

Hi Erika! I found your report last Friday and caught up that night! I knew you were going the end of July, but life got in the way. In any case, as always I thank you for your live report. It's making me even more excited for my October trip!! What are your favorite restaurants?

Wow Four Seasons looks great too!

Kerry

Favorite restaurants is a tough one! :) There are so many great places. Just off the top of my head I would recommend: Be Our Guest, 50's Prime Time, Crystal Palace, Ohana, Teppan Edo, Via Napoli, Hacienda ...... for signature dining locations: Narcoosee's, Le Cellier, Artist Point, California Grill, and Yachtsman Steakhouse. I also like Fulton's in DTD. :)

This makes me smile! We felt the exact same way. We almost didn't book because someone in another thread posted that the park view wasn't that spectacular. Your pics certainly prove that theory wrong.

We are on the 10th floor, the views were great for us. :) Maybe the person who didn't like it was further down at a lower angle.

Happy Birthday Nic!! That room is amazing!! Can't wait to read your full report. Enjoy all the fireworks!! That is incredible! Have a fun last day and a safe trip home!!

Thank you :) Tomorrow we are going to hit a park before our flight home. It's so hard to decide which one! :) Maybe Universal, maybe Epcot, or maybe DTD. I guess we'll just see what we feel like when we wake up.

Amazing Views!!!!! thank you for sharing. And by the way, I think your pics are fantastic!

I'm thinking Universal today? Just sorta feels like a Universal kinda day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter