The Murphys are LIVE from the BC and GF!!! July 25-August 3, 2015

Love the pictures! It may have to be a stay for mom & dad only! It looks so close to Epcot. Glad you had a good ending to the trip! (Ok, enough exclamation points already...)

Love Beaches n Cream. Might think about stopping by next week. I just switched from AKL pool view to WL courtyard view for only $19 more/night! So plans based on the AKL stay are out the window and we'll wing it - BnC is such a great summer spot!

Love Beaches n Cream. Might think about stopping by next week. I just switched from AKL pool view to WL courtyard view for only $19 more/night! So plans based on the AKL stay are out the window and we'll wing it - BnC is such a great summer spot!

Ha! Ha! Saw on the other thread you might change! Hope you have a great stay and get a chance to get to BnC-of course there was availability at BC...

Thank you so much for such an amazing trip review. We arrive at BC in two weeks and you've really got me ready to be there (especially the tip about the Dole Whips ::yes::). Your pictures were phenomenal and loved your report! Thanks for taking the time to share with us!

That view you had from the 4 Seasons room was AMAZING :cloud9:. Can't wait to read more. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your trip with us!

This is the first time we've celebrated one of the boys birthdays at the BC CL where they didn't leave a birthday card or autograph photo. Usually they also bring a balloon and/or candy. But nothing this time. I thought the cards were pretty standard, but maybe they're cutting back on birthday acknowledgements. It's not a big deal, but I did note on our reservation he was turning 16 this week.

Oh, that's a bummer. My oldest turned 18 on our trip, and though he didn't get a card from either resort, he got LOADS of attention all around the parks! We joked that the cast members must have a contest over who can say "Happy Birthday" the most. He received 3 special desserts - one at Via Napoli, one at Pecos Bill (just the standard counter service chocolate cake) and one at Crystal Palace. Also got a birthday card at the Crystal Palace signed by Tigger, Pooh, Piglet and Eeyore & and they gave him a birthday balloon at Beaches and Cream. When we were at Downtown Disney a cast member at the door to World of Disney just broke out singing Happy Birthday to him! Oh, and after we watched the American Adventure, the cast member leading us out told him there was a phone call for him in the lobby - when he picked it up, it was Mickey wishing him a Happy Birthday!!

I have to say we had the BEST cast member interaction ever on this trip. Everyone was extremely nice, and many started conversations with us about our city, DS going off to college, etc. I only had two rude CMs and they were unfortunately both at the Poly - but everyone else there was wonderful as well! Had several conversations with the CL lounge CMs - the staff this year was much friendlier than we've ever experienced in the past. It was an amazing trip!

I so love the pulled pork nachos! That was our Tambu Lounge dinner during my girls' weekend/conference trip! It was so fun to stop by Poly for dinner and drinks. I was thinking of doing that with the boys next week . . . as long as I don't get any crabbiness over the fact that we're not staying there this trip.

We are stranded here at the airport. :(
Flight delayed due to the crew being stuck in another city with a maintenance issue. Our plane is just sitting here with nobody to fly it. They are saying 11:30 pm before we will leave!!!!

Flight delayed due to the crew being stuck in another city with a maintenance issue. Our plane is just sitting here with nobody to fly it. They are saying 11:30 pm before we will leave!!!!

That stinks! You could have had more park time... We were delayed by 5 hours last summer on our way to Disney. Only good part was the flight credit that helped pay for the next trip. Here's hoping they do something good for you!

This is NOT magical AT ALL! We were delayed three hours one year because there was a nasty snowstorm which kept the flight in Pittsburgh. My first thought was "I could have had more park time!" Hope you can find some fun stuff to do at the airport and that the plane gets there sooner!

Hopefully you will get some credit toward another trip to Orlando !
That would be a good thing !
What time was your flight ?
Delayed to 11:30 ?

Oy! Flight delays are the worst. Also so sad to see this TR end! I've enjoyed reading of your travels and good eats! I look forward to the next one!

On an unrelated note, I remember you from that special...was it Disney on a budget or something....is that on YouTube or hulu or anything?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter