The Murphys are LIVE from the BC and GF!!! July 25-August 3, 2015

Oh. My. Goodness. You guys aren't going to believe the photos I have for you!!! We have checked in at the Four Seasons and the Murphy boys have declared they are never staying in a Disney hotel ever again!

I can't wait to see your pictures! I've been reading up on the Four Seasons and it sounds like an amazing place to stay. I'm afraid to take my boys there for fear they'll never want to stay at a Disney hotel again.

EACFD7A4-7B63-4417-85E6-88CCC4A7A6F8_zpsyskakcwk.jpg

How's this for a birthday welcome! :)

Chocolate birthday cake, two bags of delicious key lime pie flavored popcorn, this amazing edible chocolate oranges, and assorted truffles, and two bottles of root beer. The boys are officially won over!

Last edited:

The boys also have their own full bathroom:

image.jpg image.jpg

Shower is behind the door

7B8A48B4-2AE6-4527-BC1C-918972548143_zpsbwdbw4c6.jpg

7B8A48B4-2AE6-4527-BC1C-918972548143_zpsbwdbw4c6.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Erika! Are you staying in a concierge room?

They don't actually have a club level here. You could actually say the entire resort is club! :) There are 445 rooms and 68 suites. We are in the "Park View Suite" which I highly recommend because we can see all 4 parks.
Here's the floorplan:

72DA3809-FDB4-436F-883C-EFBB0109E53E_zpsquqnajm0.png

It's really nice to have 2 showers! :)

Nic is having a great birthday despite the POURING rain! He figured out he could bluetooth his iPhone to the Bose sound system in here. So it's a party on the 10th floor! WHOOP WHOOP!! :banana:

If you saw the pictures I post a few days ago when I came to take the tour you'll notice it's a bit different. That other one was the "Park View Deluxe Suite" which has the slightly larger living room and larger tub. I believe it was about 1,000 square feet.

Happy 16th!!
We added 2 days in a park view suite to our trip last week. Thank goodness it was at the end of the trip and not the beginning. AKL would have been a gigantic letdown for everyone after that gorgeous place.
Thanks for the amazing pics. I've enjoyed going on vacation with the Murphys. Safe travels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter