The Murphys are LIVE from the BC and GF!!! July 25-August 3, 2015

Well, I decided to shop my way around the monorail. It hasn't stopped raining for a minute! Horrible weather with no sign of stopping.
Grabbed a last minute ADR for 1900 Park Fare tonight. It's gonna be a rainy night staying close to the room.

Great MM photos! Our last trip was the first time we purchased MM and it's a must from now on.

I hope everyone feels better soon and the weather starts cooperating.

Just jumping on to say how much I'm enjoying your report and photos. I hope you don't catch whatever the boys have!!

Never been too tempted to stay at GF, but your pics look amazing! May have to try it. Maybe after our girls leave for college? That's only 7 years away.

Well, I decided to shop my way around the monorail. It hasn't stopped raining for a minute! Horrible weather with no sign of stopping.
Grabbed a last minute ADR for 1900 Park Fare tonight. It's gonna be a rainy night staying close to the room.

Good choice! We went to MK today, it was beautiful and not too crowded. However, just as we were leaving the skies opened up and we got soaked! Hopefully it will clear out by tonight and the boys will feel better so you can do EMH. I can't believe the boys give you grief about having some wine. Let them know it's very high in antioxidants and it is actually preventing you from getting heart disease. :thumbsup2 :drinking1

Love your Shop Your Way Around The Monorail - what did you purchase ?
Even better than Drink Around The World !

Last edited:
I shopped and then went to Trader Sam's. :D

Yet another charm for my Disney pandora bracelet!

279EBACB-E65A-498F-88A6-2296E87D912D_zpsc0opab2c.jpg

I still have room for 1 or 2 more charms. I think I might get the castle, and then the animal kingdom bead..... but I'm not sure.

Then I found a cute shirt for my sister, she loves Mary Poppins:

58FC846D-925A-4AE1-B756-FB1817E6B270_zpsqxao8dyv.jpg

Also picked up a WDW bumper sticker for my new car :) since it doesn't have any Disney stuff on it yet. I had purchased a 2015 license plate earlier this year but the front of my car doesn't have a plate holder spot. Silly me! :D

And here I am in action:

6CA20888-0FB0-4452-97E7-C7DB1BE40591_zpsme0b9flv.jpg

After that I came back to the GF to check on my sick boys. (aren't I a great Mom???) :rotfl::rotfl2:

Grabbed a few appetizers downstairs, pot stickers and some sort of little beef wrapped in pastry. Very good!

Now a quick break then 1900 Park Fare and hopefully maybe the EMH at MK! :goodvibes

Grabbed a few appetizers downstairs, pot stickers and some sort of little beef wrapped in pastry. Very good!

I first read that to say "little beef wrapped in mystery" - ha!

Sounds like a nice afternoon! Hope your boys are feeling better and the weather clears for MK EMH's!

I can't even sip a glass of wine because if I touch alcohol my kids go ballistic! ""Mommy is drinking a drug!!!"" :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

I need a solo trip next! :thumbsup2
As a mom of teen boys too, that's when you say "And it's legal and you are just jealous because you can't so there!!!!" :p
Enjoying your report! We got some adult time last trip since ours were able to navigate together or separately without issue. Maybe you can do that too with yours and enjoy lounge time - though you may have left by now.​

Happy Birthday Nic!!!

I do hope they are both feeling better today?

Can't wait to finally get to Trader Sams!!!!

I shopped and then went to Trader Sam's. :D

Yet another charm for my Disney pandora bracelet!

279EBACB-E65A-498F-88A6-2296E87D912D_zpsc0opab2c.jpg

I still have room for 1 or 2 more charms. I think I might get the castle, and then the animal kingdom bead..... but I'm not sure.

Then I found a cute shirt for my sister, she loves Mary Poppins:

58FC846D-925A-4AE1-B756-FB1817E6B270_zpsqxao8dyv.jpg

Also picked up a WDW bumper sticker for my new car :) since it doesn't have any Disney stuff on it yet. I had purchased a 2015 license plate earlier this year but the front of my car doesn't have a plate holder spot. Silly me! :D

And here I am in action:

6CA20888-0FB0-4452-97E7-C7DB1BE40591_zpsme0b9flv.jpg

After that I came back to the GF to check on my sick boys. (aren't I a great Mom???) :rotfl::rotfl2:

Now a quick break then 1900 Park Fare and hopefully maybe the EMH at MK! :goodvibes

I have many Chamilla Disney beads and absolutely no Pandora Disney beads. It will be difficult deciding which to have as my own and I'm very excited to see the selection. I like the sorcerer hat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter