The Moist Exhausting Free Trip Ever - Link to Part II Thread pg. 244

Yeah, I've seen the pre-made Monkey bread, and in fact, served it for dessert (from Winco) about a week ago. Everyone loves it, but it is rather spendy. Doing it this way would be way cheaper.

11 pages and still no update???? :sad2:

;)

Plenty of laughs though!

yep that is the reflection of judys hand or leg.
:thumbsup2

ojugh.jpg

This whole Judy spot on Test Track had me laughing out loud and passing the computer to Joe. HILARIOUS! :rotfl:

Cinnamon Bun Coffee Cake

1 package Rich's (or other brand) dough balls
1 package vanilla pudding (cook and serve, not instant)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 stick butter (or margarine)

Cinnamon4.jpg

Monkey Bread. :thumbsup2

I had NO idea it was that easy to make. I might have to surprise Joe with some for Valentine's Day-he loooooooooves this stuff!

If Glenn brings the cake, you can both come and get an espresso from my new Nespresso machine which makes some really nice coffee!! :cloud9: I am only still a bit annoyed that there wasn't any George Cloony in the box... (in case you don't have those adds in the US, check this).

That's a great commercial! And wouldn't it be something if a George Cloony was in your box....bow chick-a-wow-wow! :love:

He will cut his hair pretty short in the spring, not shaved but close. His head is round like a cantaloupe. At least it was when he was born. When he was a toddler he looked like Uncle Fester from the Adams family. :lmao: No real hair and a big round head.

I may have to use the TT dummy to measure him next time. But by then he will no longer be a 16 year old boy, he will be at least 17... Yikes I am getting old.

Must have been a fun delivery. :eek: I'm trying to picture Uncle Fester as a toddler. :rotfl2:

Well, still line him up for a comparison anyway. Should be interesting.

I present Uncle Fester as a toddler. The dolly is DD's and she insisted it be in the picture. :laughing:
IMG_0270.jpg

Yeah, I've seen the pre-made Monkey bread, and in fact, served it for dessert (from Winco) about a week ago. Everyone loves it, but it is rather spendy. Doing it this way would be way cheaper.

This is the only way I know it...it's so easy that it doesn't seem like something that should be expensive. But if people will pay that much, I can't blame them for charging it.

11 pages and still no update???? :sad2:
;)

You made me go back and look, and I think it's only 8 pages...but yeah, that's probably a few too many. I think I need to start a new thread before posting a new update, so be on the lookout. Of course, with the Super Bowl taking my attention I might not get it done today.

Plenty of laughs though!

Well that's good!

This whole Judy spot on Test Track had me laughing out loud and passing the computer to Joe. HILARIOUS! :rotfl:

He must think we're nuts. :squirrel: He'd be right. :crazy:

Monkey Bread. :thumbsup2

I had NO idea it was that easy to make. I might have to surprise Joe with some for Valentine's Day-he loooooooooves this stuff!

Oh yeah, it's a literal piece of cake. You should surpise him with it, just let it bake the full time it's supposed to. Judy was going to make another one for us since she felt bad that she "ruined" the last one, but she forgot to get the stuff to make it when she was at the grocery store yesterday. And, I didn't think the last one was "ruined" by any stretch.

That's a great commercial! And wouldn't it be something if a George Cloony was in your box....bow chick-a-wow-wow! :love:

Calm down. It's almost as bad as when Ray Park made an appearance in this TR:

IMG_2595.jpg

Now we need something for the guys.

Olivia-Wilde-Tron-Legacy.jpg

Ahh, that's better.

Gee, it doesn't get much easier than it already is...short of having somebody feed it to me (which doesn't sound half bad). Next they'll be putting peanut butter and jelly together in the same jar. ;)
"Feed me and Fan me" I always say......
Talk to me when you're working on chapter 40. (That oughtta give me time to think of a better response.)
Okay......but I'm gonna have to start chapters on last night's birthday dinner, house cleaning day, and the stalker on our last trip to Disney...... :rolleyes1

Whoever Ray Parks might be - thanks for posting the picture of this good looking guy!! :thumbsup2

And Glenn, since you asked why I did not mention John Malkovich: Since according to the story of the spot I would need to first have a grand piano land on my head before I could meet him, I rather would not want to...

But since a few months ago, everyone here in Germany buying Nespresso capsules is now in slight fear of meeting John Malkovich due to this spot.

I present Uncle Fester as a toddler. The dolly is DD's and she insisted it be in the picture. :laughing:
IMG_0270.jpg

ImAMelon.jpg

Just kidding. He was a cutie....only a little bit Uncle Fester-ish. He looks very squeezable. :laughing:

"Feed me and Fan me" I always say......

You may always say it, but...

Okay......but I'm gonna have to start chapters on last night's birthday dinner, house cleaning day, and the stalker on our last trip to Disney...... :rolleyes1

Oooo, that stalker story sounds interesting!

Whoever Ray Parks might be - thanks for posting the picture of this good looking guy!! :thumbsup2

That was from earlier in the TR, when James and I were getting some Star Wars autographs at DHS. And, you're welcome. ;)

And Glenn, since you asked why I did not mention John Malkovich: Since according to the story of the spot I would need to first have a grand piano land on my head before I could meet him, I rather would not want to...

Oh yeah, good point. He's not the guy I'm picturing meeting people in heaven.

Malkovich.jpg

But since a few months ago, everyone here in Germany buying Nespresso capsules is now in slight fear of meeting John Malkovich due to this spot.

Oh, I just tried to watch that video and it's blocked in my country due to copyright restrictions. Interesting...I didn't know they did that.

Oh yeah, good point. He's not the guy I'm picturing meeting people in heaven.

Malkovich.jpg

:lmao:

Oh, I just tried to watch that video and it's blocked in my country due to copyright restrictions. Interesting...I didn't know they did that.

Happens to me all the time... I was actually trying to be good and linked to a video which was posted by Nespresso itself. Will have a look wether I can find it in a more accessible version... Otherwise a youtube search with "Nespresso Clooney taxi" might be successful. I guess it does not really matter if the subtitles are German or any other language... I guess you are able to understand people talking English? ;)

Happens to me all the time... I was actually trying to be good and linked to a video which was posted by Nespresso itself. Will have a look wether I can find it in a more accessible version... Otherwise a youtube search with "Nespresso Clooney taxi" might be successful. I guess it does not really matter if the subtitles are German or any other language... I guess you are able to understand people talking English? ;)

Most of the time....unless I'm being asked to take the dog out or something like that. :listen:

I am waiting for Marv's stalking story and your next update !!!!

I have a feeling I know what "stalking story" he's referring to.

Maybe Glenn can tell my stalking story and count it as his next update at the same time so he can finally get another one posted........ :rolleyes1

Fortunately, they were already written...in last year's TR, from my non-stalkerish point of view.

The first part can be found here, a couple of paragraphs down, right after the pictures of the Kidani library.

The second part can be found here, about halfway down.

I hadn't been on here since around the time of the last update :-)rolleyes1)...but am so sorry I haven't been, as I've been laughing for the past two pages. And, oh, yes, the monkey bread does look delish! And the pictures were excellent.:thumbsup2

You made me go back and look, and I think it's only 8 pages...but yeah, that's probably a few too many. I think I need to start a new thread before posting a new update, so be on the lookout. Of course, with the Super Bowl taking my attention I might not get it done today.

Calm down. It's almost as bad as when Ray Park made an appearance in this TR:

IMG_2595.jpg

Now we need something for the guys.

Olivia-Wilde-Tron-Legacy.jpg

Ahh, that's better.

Don't worry about it, I was just teasing. :goodvibes Whenever you are able, we'll be here, ready to count Judy's! :laughing:

Ah yes, Ray Park. The reaction on your thread was great, LOL! I don't think everyone ever realized that Darth Maul was such a good lookin' man!!!

And the chick from Tron is a hottie. She's got the dark/mysterious/dangerous thing going on. Fair is fair.

I guess you are able to understand people talking English? ;)

Usually....but like Glenn stated, it seems most men sometimes have selective understanding of the English language. :confused3 ;)

I hadn't been on here since around the time of the last update :-)rolleyes1)...but am so sorry I haven't been, as I've been laughing for the past two pages. And, oh, yes, the monkey bread does look delish! And the pictures were excellent.:thumbsup2

Shame on you for not checking in here more often! (j/k) Glad you found some laughs. :joker:

One of you better tell it !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

There are links in my post at the top of this page.

Don't worry about it, I was just teasing. :goodvibes Whenever you are able, we'll be here, ready to count Judy's! :laughing:

Oh I know you were Brook. :)

Ah yes, Ray Park. The reaction on your thread was great, LOL! I don't think everyone ever realized that Darth Maul was such a good lookin' man!!!

I didn't even know he was good lookin' until all you ladies started going berzerk. :laughing:

And the chick from Tron is a hottie. She's got the dark/mysterious/dangerous thing going on. Fair is fair.

Exactly, gotta give equal time.

Usually....but like Glenn stated, it seems most men sometimes have selective understanding of the English language. :confused3 ;)

Say what? :rotfl2:

Well, I spent a bit of time looking for the slobbering Homer, but couldn't find him- I was hoping there would be a feminine version of something similar that we could use for Ray Park. yum...

O.k. so since I had free time on my hands today, I was looking for TR to read and BOY AM I GLAD I found yours!! Your kids are crazy cute and I love your writing style! Subbing to keep up with your updates!

Im in. I have read the whole report today. I had a PC party right before this event. We talked alot about Disney at my party.

Well, I spent a bit of time looking for the slobbering Homer, but couldn't find him- I was hoping there would be a feminine version of something similar that we could use for Ray Park. yum...

Hmmm, what you need is a slobbering Marge...but she's so refined, I couldn't find one either. I guess this is the best I can do. -->
drool.gif

O.k. so since I had free time on my hands today, I was looking for TR to read and BOY AM I GLAD I found yours!! Your kids are crazy cute and I love your writing style! Subbing to keep up with your updates!

:yay: I'm glad you had time on your hands and found my TR too! Thanks for the compliments and :welcome: BridgetR3!

Im in. I have read the whole report today. I had a PC party right before this event. We talked alot about Disney at my party.

:welcome: connie1042!

Wow, thanks for reading the whole thing today (well, I guess it was yesterday but you know what I mean)! Did the consultant who did your party go on the Disney trip last summer? She might be wearing a red shirt in one of my pictures. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter