The Moist Exhausting Free Trip Ever - Link to Part II Thread pg. 244

The PC consultant that did my party is a guy. He all so stayed at GF. Did not know anything about Disney. Yes he went this past June.

The PC consultant that did my party is a guy. He all so stayed at GF. Did not know anything about Disney. Yes he went this past June.

Oops. Yes, there are some guys who are PChef consultants, and they usually do very well. The top-seller for probably the last 10 years or so has been the same guy. But, I figured the odds were on my side to say "she". Anyway, that's cool that he stayed at the GF. :thumbsup2

Okay I found the link 5 Judy's and 1 Marv!!!!!:rotfl2:

:) I'm not sure there are enough points left in Glenn's pot to give you for finding that very valuable Marv!!! :angel:

I'll appeal to the Rules Committee!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

As Marv points out, I can't afford to hand out Marv points. (A lotta 'Marvs' and 'points' in that sentence.) Yeah, they're ah, just too valuable. :rolleyes:

Okay Glenn I'm all caught up with the updates, but I'll never be caught up on the chatter. I'm sorry I missed so much so everyone has to be real witty from this point on.

I'm so sorry Lauren wasn't feeling well. I hope a trip back to the resort and some rest restores her.

Hey everybody! I just wanna let y'all know about this amazing online store that some of you may know.

Minimus

You know how we all LOVE that travel section in Targets or Walmart or anywhere else? Well...this place SELLS all that travel sized stuff!!!!

Hmmm, what you need is a slobbering Marge...but she's so refined, I couldn't find one either. I guess this is the best I can do. -->
drool.gif

That would be a rare find, indeed. Nice smiley, though. :thumbsup2

Okay Glenn I'm all caught up with the updates, but I'll never be caught up on the chatter. I'm sorry I missed so much so everyone has to be real witty from this point on.

No problem, I'm glad you were able to get caught up Vanessa.

Okay everyone, Vanessa has put the pressure on for extra wittiness. ;)

I'm so sorry Lauren wasn't feeling well. I hope a trip back to the resort and some rest restores her.

I have to get working on some updates so it doesn't seem like she's been sick for so long!

Hey everybody! I just wanna let y'all know about this amazing online store that some of you may know.

Minimus

You know how we all LOVE that travel section in Targets or Walmart or anywhere else? Well...this place SELLS all that travel sized stuff!!!!

For some reason this makes me think of Jordan. He'd love that!

That would be a rare find, indeed. Nice smiley, though. :thumbsup2

Yeah, let me know if you ever run across one. Thanks.

I am a little late but I am on board.

Hi Cassushi and :welcome:

I'm glad you've joined in. Please make sure you follow us over to the Part II thread....there are a few more chapters posted there already, and more to come. The link is in post 3648 above. (Or, the red link in my signature.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter