The General "Are You Interested" Thread

Would a Disney School just be for Human Disney Characters or could Stitch attend too?
It wasn't my idea and I think the whole Disney School thing was either cancelled or its thread died. Camp of Disney has non- human characters who somehow became human though I think they used to be not human. If there was a Disney School I think you would be able to have non human characters.

I think you should ask Fairywings about it though since Camp of Disney is her thread.

It wasn't my idea and I think the whole Disney School thing was either cancelled or its thread died. Camp of Disney has non- human characters who somehow became human though I think they used to be not human. If there was a Disney School I think you would be able to have non human characters.

I think you should ask Fairywings about it though since Camp of Disney is her thread.
Thanks, I will ask her when I see her on here. :)

The animal characters have spells on them so they can be at the parks but at the camp itself they're themselves.

It's not the actual characters, it's their relatives that each person makes up.

It wasn't actually started by me. A few years ago they were started by Silvermist20, but when Silv took a break from the boards and left for an extended amount of time she transferred their ownership to myself.

To answer the original questions, most people do humans because it's easy, but you can use whatever character you want. One of mine is normally a kitten, because she's Thomas O'Malley's daughter.

The animal characters have spells on them so they can be at the parks but at the camp itself they're themselves.

It's not the actual characters, it's their relatives that each person makes up.

It wasn't actually started by me. A few years ago they were started by Silvermist20, but when Silv took a break from the boards and left for an extended amount of time she transferred their ownership to myself.

To answer the original questions, most people do humans because it's easy, but you can use whatever character you want. One of mine is normally a kitten, because she's Thomas O'Malley's daughter.
Cool, so I could do a relative of Stitch somehow. I would really have to think how that would work since Stitch is technically an Experiment.

Cool, so I could do a relative of Stitch somehow. I would really have to think how that would work since Stitch is technically an Experiment.
You could pull a loophole by saying that another experiment Jumba created is Stitch's brother or sister since they come from the same "parent" and I would have no problem with that.

Okay, so anyone who's been around at least one or two summers knows I start a thread or two every summer. I'd probably start sign ups next week, because I have three AP tests this week among other things, so too busy. I've narrowed all my ideas down to 5, so I need you guys to tell me which ones you'd rather be a part of.

1. Collins Institute Regeneration - The Collins Institute was a thread I did a while back that was pretty successful, basically it was a school for powered people. I can't call it a second generation since I'm using the same characters just making some changes so it has less plot and logic holes and runs smoother, and I can't call it a remake since really it's only a start over with a few changes, so I'm calling it a Regeneration, as it's been regenerated.

2. Camp Divine - Think Percy Jackson except all pantheons. Basically a summer camp where everyone is a demigod/halfblood (child of a mortal and god/goddess). You can use Greek, Roman, Norse, Hawaiian, Celtic, Egyptian, and I think that's basically it. Characters can have powers based on their godly parent, for example control of water for Poseidon's son. My only rule is you can't make up a god or goddess or use current religions, this is supposed to be more mythological.

3. Dis-Dream Academy, or the DDA - School for relatives of Disney and Dreamworks characters.

Then there's two Harry Potter based ones, but I'm not doing both

4. HP 19 Years Later/Second Generation, basically a thread set while Harry Potter and co's kids are at Hogwarts, with McGonagall as headmistress. I noticed how everyone really had fun with making their own professors and students at hogwarts and having their own adventures without having to adhere to the structure of the books, so we could do that again.

5. HP Marauders Era, or doing a thread set while Lily, James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter are at Hogwarts would be another way of doing kind of our own thing, and with this one we have the escalating first wizarding war to fall back on if we run out of ideas.

Since this is a Disney board my vote is for the Dis- Dream Academy. I love Disney so much I think I could come up with more stuff for my character if it was Disney related in some way.

I like the Dis-Dream thing. I also like the Collins Institute idea because I remember being a part of that but I never really had time to participate.

I guess I'd go for either HP one, if it got enough votes. I like those because they give room for creativity with a pre-set foundation.

Another vote for the Dis-Dream Academy! Especially 'cause I already came up with some characters for another thread, it was like school of Disney or something...but that never got started so I'd love to bring them back!

I could use some Disney characters for the Dis-Dream thing that I was going to use for some Disney school thing. But I haven't really watched a lot of recent Dream Works movies.
So my vote is still for The Collins Institute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter