The General "Are You Interested" Thread

Still thinking about a Neverland RP. I think I'm gonna return to that idea when we get closer to finals (since I'm exempt from all of mine and therefore won't be in school for a few days)

Uh, I forgot to make Dreamworks characters, so is everyone cool if we just drop the Dream part and just do the Disney Academy?

Also, Collins and HP soon to be put up.

Uh, I forgot to make Dreamworks characters, so is everyone cool if we just drop the Dream part and just do the Disney Academy?

Also, Collins and HP soon to be put up.
Well what if other people made Dreamworks characters? Besides, I think (along with other people maybe) it would be fun to have Dreamworks characters as well as Disney characters. But hey, it's your choice in the end.

Well what if other people made Dreamworks characters? Besides, I think (along with other people maybe) it would be fun to have Dreamworks characters as well as Disney characters. But hey, it's your choice in the end.
You're right, that was selfish. I'll just move stuff around, but keep it the Dis Dream Academy.

I never planned on having any Dreamworks characters anyway but since plenty of people want it I think you should just leave it Disney Dream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter