The General "Are You Interested" Thread

Okay, so I have 2 or 3 votes each for Dis-Dream, Collins and HP. Two new threads I can probably start without much of a hitch, three is a bit of a stretch, since I already run Camp of Disney and the Young Avengers.

So I think I will just run two, most likely Collins and HP, unless someone can come up with a convincing argument as to why we need the Dis-Dream as well when people can just use their Disney ideas at the Camp.

Not sure when you're planning on start Per, but I won't be able to use the Internet for about a week. So I'll be a little late signing up, if not to the actual RPs themselves.

Probably whenever I can get it all together, they take a while to write up and then post. No problem Anney, you've got a brilliant mind, so when I make it I make it and when you get here I'll welcome you

That's exactly why we need the Dis-Dream thing. People don't want to join COD and use their characters there because
A. There's already a ton of people and
B. It's really developed
If you still don't decide to run it, do you mind if I do? The only other one I would care for is Collins.

I still want the Collins Institute a lot more than Dis-Dream. That being said there are a couple chracters that I want for a Disney school thing but I already have four though I'm not sure what is the limit for characters.

Some people put limits, others don't. My rule is that you make only as many as you can handle.

That's exactly why we need the Dis-Dream thing. People don't want to join COD and use their characters there because
A. There's already a ton of people and
B. It's really developed
If you still don't decide to run it, do you mind if I do? The only other one I would care for is Collins.
I don't think you're aware of the current situation. We have three people right now. We've been scrambling to find something to do. The cast list is at its smallest point. Because Nessie and Bri have been too busy with school and haven't been on (though its totally not their fault), the only existing friendships/relationships not between my own characters is MJ and Henri's friendship. Jut because we're on part four doesn't mean anything's happening. Anyone jumping in wouldn't even need to know what happened because none of those people are here. It's only me, Pearlgem and Goofy and Pearlgem's only been a part of it fir about two months and we've only covered about half a day to a day in all that time. Honestly it's pretty close to being dead. But if we get more people, we might not die.

I'll think about doing it. But, to be brutally honest, because I lack social grace, you said you were going to with this latest reboot with the school and then you didn't. Do I think you are able to run a thread? Yeah. Am I skeptical because of what happened last time? Yeah.

I don't think you're aware of the current situation. We have three people right now. We've been scrambling to find something to do. The cast list is at its smallest point. Because Nessie and Bri have been too busy with school and haven't been on (though its totally not their fault), the only existing friendships/relationships not between my own characters is MJ and Henri's friendship. Jut because we're on part four doesn't mean anything's happening. Anyone jumping in wouldn't even need to know what happened because none of those people are here. It's only me, Pearlgem and Goofy and Pearlgem's only been a part of it fir about two months and we've only covered about half a day to a day in all that time. Honestly it's pretty close to being dead. But if we get more people, we might not die.

I'll think about doing it. But, to be brutally honest, because I lack social grace, you said you were going to with this latest reboot with the school and then you didn't. Do I think you are able to run a thread? Yeah. Am I skeptical because of what happened last time? Yeah.
You're right, maybe I can't do another RP again. And I'm sorry that I misunderstood the COD situation. Although I'm still upset about what happened maybe last year when Villainess (who I think is Nessie) pretty much did her own major thing without my permission and changed the plot completely. I'm also not very fond that (with any RP actually) that I'm always 5-10 pages behind and then once I catch up, I'm like 5 pages behind again somaybe I just shouldn't roleplay at all. So go ahead and make the Collins Institute and the Harry Potter thing.

You're right, maybe I can't do another RP again. And I'm sorry that I misunderstood the COD situation. Although I'm still upset about what happened maybe last year when Villainess (who I think is Nessie) pretty much did her own major thing without my permission and changed the plot completely. I'm also not very fond that (with any RP actually) that I'm always 5-10 pages behind and then once I catch up, I'm like 5 pages behind again somaybe I just shouldn't roleplay at all. So go ahead and make the Collins Institute and the Harry Potter thing.
I never said you can't do an RP again. When I asked if I thought you were able to run a thread, I said "yeah". You're a good RPer, Silv. The only two problems you really have is feeling panicked when you miss a few pages and needing to be in control of every detail.

And honestly, unless it's about your character, you miss a class or it leads to the beginning of a friendship, relationship, or archenemy-ship, the chatter, the talk, doesn't really matter. If they're just having a conversation, it's just a conversation. It's white noise. You should learn to care less about the white noise and focus on the changes. Instead of asking "did anything happen while I was gone", ask "did any changes or major events happen while I was gone?"

Look, I get that Nessie didn't ask if you were okay with it before doing a plot change, that can suck if it really doesn't go well. Yet, if it's the one I think you're talking about, the Balthazar takes over camp one, we ended up having a lot of fun with that. It was a challenge. Other people like to be involved in the decision-making of what happens, and I find that consulting them leads to a happy cast. Plus you get a lot of cool ideas and perspectives you never thought of before. For example, recently we've been trying to figure out how to jumpstart plot on the camp, so I thought up a plan using a villain. But when there were holes in that plan, I started thinking up a new plan, and the new villain cosen actually works a whole lot better for the plan because he actually did what we wanted to do.

Fine, I'll do the Dis-Dream too, but only if you'll sign up for it. If you decide not to, you're still welcome at Collins.

I never said you can't do an RP again. When I asked if I thought you were able to run a thread, I said "yeah". You're a good RPer, Silv. The only two problems you really have is feeling panicked when you miss a few pages and needing to be in control of every detail.

And honestly, unless it's about your character, you miss a class or it leads to the beginning of a friendship, relationship, or archenemy-ship, the chatter, the talk, doesn't really matter. If they're just having a conversation, it's just a conversation. It's white noise. You should learn to care less about the white noise and focus on the changes. Instead of asking "did anything happen while I was gone", ask "did any changes or major events happen while I was gone?"

Look, I get that Nessie didn't ask if you were okay with it before doing a plot change, that can suck if it really doesn't go well. Yet, if it's the one I think you're talking about, the Balthazar takes over camp one, we ended up having a lot of fun with that. It was a challenge. Other people like to be involved in the decision-making of what happens, and I find that consulting them leads to a happy cast. Plus you get a lot of cool ideas and perspectives you never thought of before. For example, recently we've been trying to figure out how to jumpstart plot on the camp, so I thought up a plan using a villain. But when there were holes in that plan, I started thinking up a new plan, and the new villain cosen actually works a whole lot better for the plan because he actually did what we wanted to do.

Fine, I'll do the Dis-Dream too, but only if you'll sign up for it. If you decide not to, you're still welcome at Collins.
I was asking if anything important happened and a lot of times no one would answer me. Yes, I know most of the times it was like white noise, but it was the annoyance of having to go through all of the pages to get to a post that was replied to one of mine. Then again that was before the Dis update and now you get notified when you post is quoted so that may not be a problem anymore.

Yes, that's what I was talking about.

I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you to make the Dis-Dream thing. I just think it would be a good idea to have since this is a Disney thread. But like you said, there's always COD. So make it if you want.

Btw I was tired when I wrote that comment, so sorry. :(

Well, try out the new notification system, and if you still get lost then at least you tried.

I just thought of this and I know this is a longshot of people being interested, but would anyone be interested in doing another murder mystery?

I just thought of this and I know this is a longshot of people being interested, but would anyone be interested in doing another murder mystery?

YES YES ME ME. I've been stalking this thread, guys, sorry I haven't jumped in before now, 'cause I was cool with pretty much any of them and was probably going to join whichever one got made... but yes. Yes. Yes. I would LOVE to do a murder mystery, maybe with Disney characters like that other one I saw like...forever ago, like a year ago or something like that? Or original characters, actually, either one would be awesomeeeeee. Anyway, yeah, I would so be interested in that.

When it comes to me I would also be interested in a Murder Mystery especially if it had Disney characters. But only if there still would be a Collins Institute.

YES YES ME ME. I've been stalking this thread, guys, sorry I haven't jumped in before now, 'cause I was cool with pretty much any of them and was probably going to join whichever one got made... but yes. Yes. Yes. I would LOVE to do a murder mystery, maybe with Disney characters like that other one I saw like...forever ago, like a year ago or something like that? Or original characters, actually, either one would be awesomeeeeee. Anyway, yeah, I would so be interested in that.
Well it would have Disney characters like all of the other ones. I remember people had so much fun with them before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter