The Adventurosity Club

I'm thinking go for it too. Just make up your mind ahead of time, this is going to be a relaxed trip. You're not going to see everything and you're not going to try. Take it easy and enjoy what you can.:)

Wow! I understand your dilemma. If if weren't going to limit what you could do later, I would say GO!!! Plan on being very conservative in the number of parks you go to and things you try to do and concentrate on super enjoying every moment with the girls. I think you would still get a great Disney boost from it. You could pick a weekend with one really special event in it (Halloween or Christmas party? Adventurer's Club Party? Somebody's birthday?)

Ooooh, this is hard!

I say you should go for it! Maybe take less time focusing on the planning part and just have fun with it. I know it can be difficult to do Disney with an infant, but I'm sure Rachel would have a wonderful time!!

I'm thinking go for it too. Just make up your mind ahead of time, this is going to be a relaxed trip. You're not going to see everything and you're not going to try. Take it easy and enjoy what you can.:)

I knew I could count on my Disney friends to boost me up!! :lmao: So 3 yesses...

You are totally right...if we go I'm thinking (hoping) we could get in at Bay Lake Towers (DVC) and then just do Magic Kingdom since we can walk to it...we'd still be able to do the monorail around the resorts or the boat and of course could go into epcot, too on the monorail. This way we wouldn't have to rent a car nor deal with the bus.

And you are totally correct, Rachel would love it! She usually asks about once a week, when are we going back??

I knew I could count on my Disney friends to boost me up!! :lmao: So 3 yesses...

You are totally right...if we go I'm thinking (hoping) we could get in at Bay Lake Towers (DVC) and then just do Magic Kingdom since we can walk to it...we'd still be able to do the monorail around the resorts or the boat and of course could go into epcot, too on the monorail. This way we wouldn't have to rent a car nor deal with the bus.

And you are totally correct, Rachel would love it! She usually asks about once a week, when are we going back??

You didn't think we'd say anything different did you?:rotfl:

And did you say BLT before? If you did, I missed it. I will have to change my answer to "OH MY WORD YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :laughing:

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that Justin is currently in WDW in his final role as CMO for Disney. The CMO contest is what brought us all together and I'm sure that Justin is going through a lot of different emotions right now.

I'd like to thank Justin for representing all of us who love Disney and who feel a strong part of the Chief Magic Official event. Job well done, Justin! Job well done. :yay:

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that Justin is currently in WDW in his final role as CMO for Disney. The CMO contest is what brought us all together and I'm sure that Justin is going through a lot of different emotions right now.

I'd like to thank Justin for representing all of us who love Disney and who feel a strong part of the Chief Magic Official event. Job well done, Justin! Job well done. :yay:

Hear hear!! :cheer2:

You didn't think we'd say anything different did you?:rotfl:

And did you say BLT before? If you did, I missed it. I will have to change my answer to "OH MY WORD YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :laughing:

I called to check availability for November (Dec isn't open to me yet for 7 months in advance) and there was several w/e available. However, we are thinking about going Dec 5-8 or 12-15...I wonder how crowded BLT will be then...it's a rather popular time for DVCers (even if it's not popular for the rest ...)

Anyway, we are waiting to see if we can get in our December dates...if so, then we are a go! :banana:

YAY, YAY!!

I called to check availability for November (Dec isn't open to me yet for 7 months in advance) and there was several w/e available. However, we are thinking about going Dec 5-8 or 12-15...I wonder how crowded BLT will be then...it's a rather popular time for DVCers (even if it's not popular for the rest ...)

Anyway, we are waiting to see if we can get in our December dates...if so, then we are a go! :banana:

YAY, YAY!!

Hey this is great if you can get in.
John and I are staying at BLT from Dec1st-14th.
We could have our own little party.
I think our babysitter will be with us from the 7th-14th as well. :banana:

I second all the emotions!!!

YAY, YAY!!

I'm hoping to be there November 29 - December 8 so I hope Marshay's dates work out on the early side! How fun would that be!

I'm hoping to be there November 29 - December 8 so I hope Marshay's dates work out on the early side! How fun would that be!

Well, that seals it for me! If we can get Dec 5-8, then that's what I'm choosing. Even if only a chance to meet up with you guys, would be great!

I already told DH that I might be able to meet up with some Dissers this trip! How cool would that be??:banana::cool1:

Ditto

This is going to be so cool!
I am very excited about our May trip and the cruise, but the thoughts of meeting up with a few of you guys is making the excitment of our December trip start. This is going to be so great! :yay::yay::dance3::dance3:

:wave2:

Hi Everyone! I second, third and fourth the comments about Justin! We're getting excited for our trip and cruise as well. Several of us are cruising around the same time but not exactly :sad2:

I hope all of you are doing well. I miss you guys! I'm keeping my eye on the thread in case you do get a December meet going. We'll see if we can work something out.

It was 92 here today. UGH! We went from winter right into summer and skipped spring entirely. I hope it will come back around soon.

Suz D

This is going to be so cool!
I am very excited about our May trip and the cruise, but the thoughts of meeting up with a few of you guys is making the excitment of our December trip start. This is going to be so great! :yay::yay::dance3::dance3:

Me too!! I'm trying to hold back the excitement b/c I don't know if we'll get in BLT and since we are only going 4 days and not renting a car, that's the only DVC we really want...but I'm already getting so those bubbly feelings!

:wave2:

Hi Everyone! I hope all of you are doing well. I miss you guys! I'm keeping my eye on the thread in case you do get a December meet going. We'll see if we can work something out.

It was 92 here today. UGH! We went from winter right into summer and skipped spring entirely. I hope it will come back around soon.

Suz D

OOOOH, that would be so great to meet up with you, too!!

I hear you on the weather today -- UGH, HOT! We all were so miserable with each other today...it was just the heat.

But on a happy note, we went to a nursery and got 23 plants plus some veggies and I was able to plant them all today. Our deck now looks so lovely! I love looking out or sitting outside and being surrounded by blooms!

Just asking my dis-friends to send good thoughts to the Fleagles this week. We really need to hear some news very soon......
:grouphug:

Hey guys!! I wanted to share my excitement with you!!

We just booked our 2nd WDW Vacation 8/23-8/29 @ POP with FREE DINING!

Plus, it will be DH's birthday that week!! :banana: He's already decided on the special Fast Pass at HS for his celebration present from Disney. That's our favorite park, and all of his favorite rides are there.

Gotta add a new countdown clock to my signature!!

If we keep our reservations we'll be there on your first day!

If we keep our reservations we'll be there on your first day!

How exciting!!! We're actually driving down on 8/22 and staying with my parents in Ocala so we can get an early start on 8/23. Definitely let me know if you do keep your reservations and maybe we can meet up somewhere!!

KK, I'll let you know as soon as we decide.

Amy, we're always thinking of you and sending WAY positive thoughts your way. Jeff sent a message to Eric so if he hasn't read it, just mention it to him. He sent it a few days ago.

Love ya!
Suz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter