The Adventurosity Club

Yay! I got to page 139. Sorry for the huge irritation. I just figured someone might sign on and see we were finally on a new page and get excited. Hope you smiled....but sorry to disappoint.

Hugs!

:grouphug:

Not only did I smile, but I have another Cinderella joke....

Why is Cinderella such a bad athlete?

TOO FUNNY!!

CatLaugh.jpg

Hey just thought I would pop over and say HI!
Thanks for the jokes, a laugh is always good.
Have a great day.:)

Hey guys!! I wanted to share my excitement with you!!

We just booked our 2nd WDW Vacation 8/23-8/29 @ POP with FREE DINING!

Plus, it will be DH's birthday that week!! :banana: He's already decided on the special Fast Pass at HS for his celebration present from Disney. That's our favorite park, and all of his favorite rides are there.

Gotta add a new countdown clock to my signature!!

Plus, it will be DH's birthday that week!! :banana: He's already decided on the special Fast Pass at HS for his celebration present from Disney. That's our favorite park, and all of his favorite rides are there.

YAY for you!!! That's so exciting!!

Very exciting!! Woo hoo for free food!!:banana:

WOW! It's been over a year since the CMO contest and I think it's great how many of you have continued to chat on a regular basis. Hope all of you are well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter