• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Adventurosity Club

KigerKat

DIS Veteran
The popularity of the Disney CMO contest has brought together a group of unique, caring individuals that share the same interests: The Love of All Things Disney!!

This will be the fourth installment of our DIS-nee family topic (fifth, if you count our road trip!), graciously named by our current CMO, Justin Muchoney - direct from his huge imagination and wonderful sense of humor.

The adventure began here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1697374

Continued here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1740802

And here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1779541

And if you would like to tag along on our road trip, feel free to hop on board the DIS-nee family resort bus here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1801458

We will be continuing our fun with different topics each week. These will help us get to know each other better and encourage newbies to join in and share their experiences and thoughts. This weeks topic:

Disney Favorites!!

1. Sharing our favorite Disney dream (realistic one AND not so realistic)
2. Sharing our favorite Disney experience or memory
3. Sharing our favorite Disney hidden gem
4. Sharing our favorite Disney restaurant
5. Sharing our favorite Disney money saving tip

Feel free to open up and share what some of your favorites are!

Still has that new thread smell...Mrs. Fleagle did say she showered recently. :)

TTL enters the room unnoticed and begins lurking around!
LurkerDay_DontWantToHideForever.png

Can we keep the same house from the last thread? I really like my attic space and FirstTimeCaller is a really great attic-mate.

Hey guys! I made it to the new thread! Wow . . . I can't believe I didn't get back to the old one in time to say goodbye before it hit 250 pages . . . Thanks for setting this up KigerKat!!

BXP26191.jpg

27708_theatre_interior_1020.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to
ADVENTUROSITY CLUB - The Musical

musical-notes-logo2.jpg

(Rounds and rounds of thunderous applause from the crowd)

audience22.png

Entering stage left......AnnDisneyFan in an opening scene oddly reminiscent of Disney's "Finding Nemo - The Musical"

Curtain goes up for the NEW THREAD PLAYERS........

findingnemothemusical4.jpg

(AnnDisneyFan is not only glad she found the new thread but very glad she was able to go through makeup and costuming in time) (whew)

Hi everybody!

ANN! Please continue--what a fantastic way to start this new adventure! And with music too!!! :goodvibes

And thank you KigerKat too!!!!!

[Carried over from Mrs. Fleagle's "cast of characters" posts - previous thread...]

DisGeeksfromDC- started the We Be Trippin thread and is another fantastic person! So nice!

Thanks, Mrs. Fleagle. (You're too kind!)

There are 4 other castmembers who should also be recognized:

Tigger CMO
479_IMG_0791.jpg

Miniature Mickey (with best pal Zoe Elizabeth):

100_3584-1.jpg

Dinky Donald REAL CMO, with the pretender, Justin:

DINKYDONALDSINKOFF.jpg

Skinny Minnie in her raincoat!:
JPEG044.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The "Skinnies" (Minnie, Mickey and Donald) would like to thank you, too, Cat. They were starting to feel a bit "snubbed"! ;)

Marshay, I am so excited that it's almost time for your trip...you must be crazy excited!!!

Oh, yeah!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: I'm so super excited that I can't even really concentrate to pack ... I have our clothes done but then said, Hey, I need to check the DISboards -- as freaky-stalkery as it sounds, I'm going to miss you guys and be thinking of you all on my trip. I wish I could take you all with me!!:grouphug:

Oh, yeah!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: I'm so super excited that I can't even really concentrate to pack ... I have our clothes done but then said, Hey, I need to check the DISboards -- as freaky-stalkery as it sounds, I'm going to miss you guys and be thinking of you all on my trip. I wish I could take you all with me!!:grouphug:

Oh that would be too fun!!! And not freaky at all! I think we're all guilty of having to check in here! I can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back! It's exciting to me that you get to go!

What's amazing is that we already have 212 views on this thread but only 19 posts...c'mon lurkers...make yourself known -- new thread, new time to post!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter