• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Adventurosity Club

DD3 and I just completed our Father's Day gift to him. I think it turned out really cute and thought I would share with you all.

This is my first craft since Elie was born ... and it feels so good to get back to crafting!

JPEG021-3.jpg

It's made with wood letters from AC Moore and embellished with paper, buttons, small wood figures, glitter. I mod-podged it to seal it. And I put a pocket in the back of the D's so we could replace the photo in the future.

Very cool!
I love it! :thumbsup2

Hooray for Party in the Car!

Marshay - Love the sweet gift for your DH! I'm glad to got to let your art side take over for a little bit!

I have some really fun late breaking news...
I usually perform at a certain very favorite festival for my summer vacation, but at the very last minute I decided I need a different kind of vacation than a working one, so I am going to Disneyland for 5 nights in July! The very best part is that Missy (tothesea) moved to the Los Angeles area this spring and we'll be able to play while I'm there. I hope to see Wendy (CalDisneyFamily) too!

Give Missy a big hug from us will you! :hug:
Also have alot of fun on your vacation, you deserve it! :thumbsup2

Hello? Where is everyone?

Just stopping in to say hello....

When you get a chance please go to Boosterz.net and look at Eric's new endeavor. Job hunt isn't going well....so we're back to his business that he's done off and on for about 5 years. Take a look and pass along his info to anyone who might be interested.

Hugs to all of you... wherever you are! :grouphug:

http://www.boosterz.net

Amy

When you get a chance please go to Boosterz.net and look at Eric's new endeavor. Job hunt isn't going well....so we're back to his business that he's done off and on for about 5 years. Take a look and pass along his info to anyone who might be interested.

Amy

Will do!!!!
:grouphug:

Hey everybody!!! I am SOOOOO glad to see you are still here! The past few months seem like a whirlwind of things happening and I have sure missed you guys! Hope everyone is doing good! :grouphug:

Hooray for Party in the Car!

I have some really fun late breaking news...
I usually perform at a certain very favorite festival for my summer vacation, but at the very last minute I decided I need a different kind of vacation than a working one, so I am going to Disneyland for 5 nights in July! The very best part is that Missy (tothesea) moved to the Los Angeles area this spring and we'll be able to play while I'm there. I hope to see Wendy (CalDisneyFamily) too!

Heather! I can't wait for you to get here!!! :yay: Hurry up!!! ;)
I still can't believe I'm even here!

Give Missy a big hug from us will you! :hug:
Also have alot of fun on your vacation, you deserve it! :thumbsup2

Thank you!!! :hug: to you and your family too! It was so great to hear from you guys, and I'm still so glad you got to do the Disney cruise!

Amy

Will pass along too...especially back to Oklahoma where sports are so HUGE!

Hey everyone! I am so sorry I haven't been around in forever! Work and school have gotten the better of me, when I'm not working I'm either studying, doing homework, or on campus working on something. I just wanted to check in and say that I miss you all and I'm alive!

Heather! I can't wait for you to get here!!! :yay: Hurry up!!! ;)
I still can't believe I'm even here!

I'm on my way at 6 am tomorrow!!!! Just finished packing, off for a short sleep before heading to the airport. See you soon!!!!

Hey everyone! I am so sorry I haven't been around in forever! Work and school have gotten the better of me, when I'm not working I'm either studying, doing homework, or on campus working on something. I just wanted to check in and say that I miss you all and I'm alive!

You always were the good kid!

I'm sure Mom would be happy to make you a nice snack after school. :hug:

Son! :hug:

Hey everybody!!!!

I just had two brilliantly fantastic days at D23 with Missy (tothesea), her brothers Cody and Toby and her Mom and Dad. We had buckets of fun, saw incredible things, and met Justin!!!

DSC_0264-1.jpg

I'm a lucky lucky DISer 'cause now I'm off to pack for my trip to the World! I'll be there for the Adventurers Club dinner, many meets with DIS-friends, MNSSHP and F&W. It's all so good I'm afraid my head might explode.

Hey everybody!!!!

I just had two brilliantly fantastic days at D23 with Missy (tothesea), her brothers Cody and Toby and her Mom and Dad. We had buckets of fun, saw incredible things, and met Justin!!!

DSC_0264.jpg

I'm a lucky lucky DISer 'cause now I'm off to pack for my trip to the World! I'll be there for the Adventurer's Club dinner, many meets with DIS-friends, MNSSHP and F&W. It's all so good I'm afraid my head might explode.

Oh!!! Super cool!!! What a great picture and I'm so excited you all got to meet up!! Thanks so much for posting.

And what an incredible trip you have coming up!!

I just looked at my own ticker -- less than 2 months! :banana:

Oh!!! Super cool!!! What a great picture and I'm so excited you all got to meet up!! Thanks so much for posting.

I am enjoying your PTR and look forward to all your tales of BLT! I'm so glad you decided to take a trip this year. :goodvibes

Hey everybody!!!!

I'm a lucky lucky DISer 'cause now I'm off to pack for my trip to the World! I'll be there for the Adventurers Club dinner, many meets with DIS-friends, MNSSHP and F&W. It's all so good I'm afraid my head might explode.

We had SO much fun!!! Some of the D23 events were amazing...Captain Jack 20 feet away on stage looking for a talking frog--he likes frogs--"they're quite tasty!" :laughing: and then the Muppets riding in on the Mark Twain, with Kermit in the top singing Rainbow Connection...

Other favorites were the panel on the Lion King music :sunny:--completely amazing, and the Sherman Brothers film, live with Richard Sherman and his son and nephew who made the movie--just incredible!

One of the funnest parts was meeting people in all of the many lines we had to wait in (no fastpasses! ;) ) The night Heather was there, we talked to the sweetest lady only to find out that she is Dorthea Redmond's daughter-in-law! She was so so nice and we left feeling like we had made a new best friend!

We met several people who have some of the websites we all know including Window To The Magic, and WDW Radio with Lou. Justin was there helping Lou out and it was so great to finally get to meet him! Another highlight!

And then there was "Momma Montana!" I'll have to find the pic...to be continued on this one!

So glad you're getting to go Marshay, BLT and 2 tiny little girls! A first on both accounts, I know it will be fantastic!

Heather is there now! I wish I was too, but SO glad you guys are getting to go!!!! :goodvibes

Hey, guys!!

Just wanted to make sure you guys saw this (in case you aren't on facebook).

Justin posted on his facebook entry:

Justin Muchoney is realizing that his last status was pretty vague - considering I didn't include any details or explanation! So, short version is: one week from tomorrow (Thursday) I will be packing my car and driving south for a brief, two-month relocation to the Orlando area for a temporary role at Walt Disney World through the holidays!

additionally.

Justin: I'm going to be a part of the team that helps with Candlelight Processional at Epcot. I'll be in town around the 14th of November(the shows start on November 27th) but will be working a lot.

Hi everyone!
Thought I would check in as this past weekend brought back a lot of memories.
Have been in WDW since Nov 30 and will not be leaving until Dec 19th!! :cool1:
This weekend was Dis-A-Palooza and we met up with Circusgirl (Heather) and Tothesea (Missy) as well as Kennythe Pirate!!
For those that dont remember Kenny he was involved in the CMO threads way back when the Adventurosity Club was born.
Big news is that Kenny won a Cruise on the Wonder during Podcast Cruise 2.0 for his high score of 309,000 and change during the Toy Story Midway Mania meet on Saturday night!! :cheer2: :cheer2:
A good time was had by all and if you would like to see some pics and such, check out the podcast boards as there are quite a few threads regarding events this weekend.
Off to Animal Kingdom now, and MK this evening.
Hope everyone is well and will check in again soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter