Tax refunds

My government has not forsaken me!! I could order a transcript today! That said I must say that i am so thankful that after 6 years of filling out Fafsa forms, I don't have to do that for the first time this year. If I needed my return for my sons financial aid I would be going after H&RBlock with guns blazing. That is ment in a figurative way only, not a shooter of any sort.

My government has not forsaken me!! I could order a transcript today! That said I must say that i am so thankful that after 6 years of filling out Fafsa forms, I don't have to do that for the first time this year. If I needed my return for my sons financial aid I would be going after H&RBlock with guns blazing. That is ment in a figurative way only, not a shooter of any sort.
:cool1:i was thinking of you and hoping today was also the day for you too!

sammielynn said:

That's great news! We got DDD the day after we were able to order ours. Tomorrow is the big day, just hope it is in the bank as promised.

ETA: The deposit is showing as pending in the bank. Woo Hoo, I'm going to Disney World! Already have reservations for nine days this month. As a PP said, now we can eat while we're there. ;-)

The Where is my Refund page has changed again -

Refund Status Results

There is a delay in processing your tax return.

If you have a question, contact us.

I sure hope that is not bad news???

We mailed ours in on March 7th and we got a date of being deposited on April 5th!! Yay!! So excited since we leave in 3 days!! :)

For those that got DD, when you checked your status did it say scheduled for DD or scheduled to be mailed on X date? We chose DD but mine says scheduled to be mailed on 4/5. Really hoping it's a DD and not waiting on it to be mailed.

For those that got DD, when you checked your status did it say scheduled for DD or scheduled to be mailed on X date? We chose DD but mine says scheduled to be mailed on 4/5. Really hoping it's a DD and not waiting on it to be mailed.

Ours said scheduled to be DD on such and such date, if you have not received it within X number of days after that please contact us.

oh no, hope you got it. i got mine today

Still nothing, I'm going to call when I get home this afternoon. What a nightmare. I'm so afraid there is something else wrong. I have done my taxes myself for years with no problems. This year I spend $282 for H&RBlock to them and it has been the worst experience.

Ours says:
"Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank on April 5, 2013"

I assume that sent = DD...that is what we did last year anyway! :)

Well that's a bummer. Ours says scheduled to be mailed. I told our accountant to use direct deposit. Could really use that money this weekend.

Can this issue get any worse, she ask. Yes, it can says the IRS. When a problem of this magnitude hits they pick some returns for additional verification. And that lucky person is ME:confused3. I was told that if I don't get a letter from the IRS and don't have my refund by, get this folks, May 19!!!!!!!! I need to call back. May stinking 19th. I went to H&RBLOCK Feb 1. I could cry, I don't have bills to pay with the $3000 I am suppose to get back, but dang it, that is my money!

Can this issue get any worse, she ask. Yes, it can says the IRS. When a problem of this magnitude hits they pick some returns for additional verification. And that lucky person is ME:confused3. I was told that if I don't get a letter from the IRS and don't have my refund by, get this folks, May 19!!!!!!!! I need to call back. May stinking 19th. I went to H&RBLOCK Feb 1. I could cry, I don't have bills to pay with the $3000 I am suppose to get back, but dang it, that is my money!

I heard by May 6th for mine :thumbsup2 ughhhhhhhhhhh :furious:

For your federal refund, just go to IRS.gov and check your refund status (you need name, ss, filing status, and refund amount)

For your state, just go to your state tax website and check there.

Thank you for the info... I was wondering how to check this! :goodvibes

As you all know, we were one of the unlucky H&R customers her were affected by the screw up. We did finally get our federal refund but we are still waiting on our state refund. Very frustrating tax season.

As you all know, we were one of the unlucky H&R customers her were affected by the screw up. We did finally get our federal refund but we are still waiting on our state refund. Very frustrating tax season.

I got my state refund within a week of filing, before IRS accepted federal actually. However, I'm still "processing" for my federal. *sigh*

I got my state refund within a week of filing, before IRS accepted federal actually. However, I'm still "processing" for my federal. *sigh*

After my experience yesterday, I think I would call the IRS. I feel like I didn't even get inline until I called. 1-800-829-0582, ext. 312. Can't hurt.

Got a letter from the IRS today:confused3. They are now telling me that they are reviewing my return and it will be completed by JUNE 6:faint: and afterwards, I will either receive either a refund check or another notice from them. I could just cry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter