Tax refunds

Got a letter from the IRS today:confused3. They are now telling me that they are reviewing my return and it will be completed by JUNE 6:faint: and afterwards, I will either receive either a refund check or another notice from them. I could just cry.

Wow-I'm so sorry you have to go through this ordeal. I think you may get some interest paid if it drags out to the 6th. I think interest starts accruing 45 days after the due date.

My return says it is still "processing" but when I got the statement for the account I send the DD to, it shows the deposit was made 2 weeks ago! So, I wouldn't go solely by the "Where's my refund" site - be sure to check your account as well!

We filed online last week and got the refund for the Fed and State on Friday. Great turn around time of just one week.:)

Got a letter from the IRS today:confused3. They are now telling me that they are reviewing my return and it will be completed by JUNE 6:faint: and afterwards, I will either receive either a refund check or another notice from them. I could just cry.

Oh no, that is so terrible, I am so sorry!!!!

Filed our taxes March 28th. Ive been checking every day and Saturday I finally got a "process complete expect DD on April 17th" ! So relieved ! Ive heard such nightmares lately. I was expecting a longer delay. My husband owns his own business and that complicates things a tad. Ours is just being put up for our May vacation but having it in hand will let me rest easy. Best of luck to everyone else !

Anybody else still stuck in IRS heck? I was told I would not hear from them until June 6, anyone know if there is a chance of them being early. I would really like my money.

I filed with H&R Block on Feb. 1, IRS accepted the return Feb. 18. I was hung up in the education credit mess. Then I was chosen for an audit.

UGH! I am sorry. I am guilty of not reading the whole thread but do you know if the educational credit got all cleared? I just filed mine on 4/15 through H&R and had a educational credit. Just wondering if I should expect a delay.

UGH! I am sorry. I am guilty of not reading the whole thread but do you know if the educational credit got all cleared? I just filed mine on 4/15 through H&R and had a educational credit. Just wondering if I should expect a delay.

The problem I had has been cleared. It was only for those that filed with Block in Feb. I would call the IRS. Others have reported very quick turnaround times.
I

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter