Tax refunds

happygirl

DIS Veteran
So those that have already filed, have you heard a refund date as of yet? Mine are accpeted just waiting to hear the refund date.

For your federal refund, just go to IRS.gov and check your refund status (you need name, ss, filing status, and refund amount)

For your state, just go to your state tax website and check there.

For your federal refund, just go to IRS.gov and check your refund status (you need name, ss, filing status, and refund amount)

For your state, just go to your state tax website and check there.

I know thank you :) I was just wondering if anyone has heard a refund date yet

I got a message that "9 out of 10 refunds will be processed within 21 days" That's as close to a date as we are going to get I think.

I got a message that "9 out of 10 refunds will be processed within 21 days" That's as close to a date as we are going to get I think.

I know that what I'm seeing as well but I hope/don't think it will take that long

The pattern seems to be returns accepted on the 26th are being deposited on the 1st, the 27th on the 4th, the 28th on the 5th, ect.

I didn't think the IRS was accepting returns until the 30th:confused3

They actually did. They accepted small "test groups". Mine was one of them. The official start date was the 30th, but I'm pretty sure the 1st day was actually the 24th.

They actually did. They accepted small "test groups". Mine was one of them. The official start date was the 30th, but I'm pretty sure the 1st day was actually the 24th.

when are you getting yours? well the good thing is they seem to be processing them pretty fast and getting refunds back quick!!!

Okay next question LOL. For you all that have got your money are have a refund date/ How long after you filed did it your refund date show up on the IRS page?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter