Scott's January trip...A photographic magical trip. UPDATED 3/16 - Final thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a fun trip - how nice of you to take your nephews/nieces along. January should be a great time to be in WDW! Heck, it's always a great time to be in Disney! ;)

I've lurked on your other report and am glad to get in on the start of this one. :thumbsup2

I'm in ! :thumbsup2 Bring on the ADR's! :cool1:

Did you find a better deal thru AAA v. Disney website? Are you doing a package and/or the DDP?

LurrrvtheDuck - "subbing Scott! I'll be back to read"
a great big :welcome: for when u come back.

sharkB8HooHaHa - "Don't you just HATE going in the wrong direction?!?!?! "
I really do. It seems strange to got here but hey I don't run Delta.

mkluvsmickey - "Sounds like a fun trip - how nice of you to take your nephews/nieces along. January should be a great time to be in WDW! Heck, it's always a great time to be in Disney!
I've lurked on your other report and am glad to get in on the start of this one."
:welcome: glad u came out of lurkdom. They r actually my cousins. really 2nd cousins I guess. But I am so happy to be able to bring them. It will be a blast. They need it right now. Stay tuned for more details on them and the family. I hope it is nice and slow we arrive MKL birthday weekend but after that I hope it gets slow.

crgfsu1 - "Well, that certainly make soooo much sense! Cathy"
The agent on the phone even could not understand that. :confused3

pierresgirl - "Hi Scott- jumping in over here!"
welcome6.gif

Glad u made it over.

Disneyland_Mama - "I'm in ! Bring on the ADR's!
Did you find a better deal thru AAA v. Disney website? Are you doing a package and/or the DDP?"
welcome9.gif

you will have to wait and see. It will not be long, I start school again next week so must finish it by then so I can update quickly after that.

backoff.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Please remember, do not have duck, Donald would not like it. :rotfl2:

mkluvsmickey -
Great shirt
!
Thank you.

crgfsu1 -
Like the shirt, great job! Happy Thanksgiving!! Cathy
Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving to you. I ate way too much.

Tat2ddisneymom -
I like it. Where did you get it?
disneyshopping.com
they have a build a shirt section under shirts

KatGarcia
LOVE!!!! The Shirt!
Thank you.

DisneyJo -
Wow great shirt Scott you will definitely get noticed in that
Thank you. I hope so. :)

Hi Scott,

Haven't been in here for a while and was happy to catch up with you. I loved your last report and look forward to reading this one.

Great start!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter