Scott's January trip...A photographic magical trip. UPDATED 3/16 - Final thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Scott,

Haven't been in here for a while and was happy to catch up with you. I loved your last report and look forward to reading this one.

Great start!:thumbsup2

welcome20.gif

Nice to see you. Glad you r aboard. Hope it is exciting.

Thank you.

56 days

Ok so as we know I fly into WV and then the next day I get the kids after school and we drive to Louisville KY for our flight but first we stay over night in a hotel next to the hotel. Bright and early we make our over to the airport and board for a 9:25 flgiht (if everything goes well).

We arrive at MCO around 11:30 am. Hopefully will be at POR by 12:45. Check in and then grab lunch at Riverside Mill. Then either walk around the resort and look around or go and play mini golf.

Then it is off to DTD for some fun.

ADR's,
1/19 - Raglan Rd. - dinner (may change to planet hollywood or rainforest, not sure.)

1/20 - Donald's Safari - Breakfast
O'Hana - dinner

1/21 - riverside mill - breakfast
primetime cafe - lunch
counter serice - dinner

1/22 - crystal palace - breakfast
whispering canyon - dinner

1/23 - riverside mill - breakfast
mama melrose fantasmic package - dinner

1/24 - riverside mill - breakfast
garden grill - dinner

1/25 - riverside mill - breakfast
sci-fi cafe - lunch
counter service - dinner

1/26 - chef mickey - breakfast
liberty tree tavern - dinner

1/27 - riverside mill - breakfast
rose & crown - lunch
Tutto Italia - dinner

1/28 - leave really early.

Ok so on January 26th we are attending our first Pirate & Princess party.

I got Tiny a cinderella wedding dress for her to wear if she wants to.

Also, at 3:30 that day the girls have an appointment for the Bippity Boppity Boutique.

Hopefully it will be a fun day.

So that is all that is planned so far. I have enough memory card for 5000+ pics. :eek:

Please remember, do not have duck, Donald would not like it. :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 Ya here that DM! Hope your Thanksgiving was good Scott!

Lurrrve the shirt. Hmmm, I think I need to hit up the Disney store again.
It looks like a lot of DISers are gonna be there around this same time. Maybe I'll make another trip then. :scratchin

:thumbsup2 Ya here that DM! Hope your Thanksgiving was good Scott!

Lurrrve the shirt. Hmmm, I think I need to hit up the Disney store again.
It looks like a lot of DISers are gonna be there around this same time. Maybe I'll make another trip then. :scratchin

it was so filling it was sickening. Did u have a nice one. Thanks. I am going to get 2 more shirts with Goofy and either Donald or Grumpy. not sure which one yet.

You should make another trip and look for me. You can't miss me i will be the big lime green man in the middle of everyone. I know at least 4 or 5 disers i will be looking for.

it was so filling it was sickening. Did u have a nice one. Thanks. I am going to get 2 more shirts with Goofy and either Donald or Grumpy. not sure which one yet.

You should make another trip and look for me. You can't miss me i will be the big lime green man in the middle of everyone. I know at least 4 or 5 disers i will be looking for.

It was deliciously gluttonous :rolleyes:. Are you going to have the shirts made like the Mickey or get the Disney Studios shirts (the one where they look drawn/sketched)?

I am seriously considering it, my friends want to go in January, but early, but I'm gonna see if I can persuade them for around this time. We'll see.

It was deliciously gluttonous :rolleyes:. Are you going to have the shirts made like the Mickey or get the Disney Studios shirts (the one where they look drawn/sketched)?

I am seriously considering it, my friends want to go in January, but early, but I'm gonna see if I can persuade them for around this time. We'll see.

It looks like the only they make is like the Mickey. I found the Goofy one I will make and I have to find a pic of grumpy to use.

Let me know if u do go maybe we will see each other in the parks.

The kids have a new reason for the trip, P is getting a divorce. Hopefully this will keep there minds off it.

54 days till I am there

52 till I leave

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oooh how exciting! It's so close already, I can't believe it.

I'll be getting into the P&PP part of my TR so you can get a sneak peak. ;)

The kids have a new reason for the trip, P is getting a divorce. Hopefully this will keep there minds off it.

54 days till I am there

52 till I leave

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sorry to hear about the divorce - especially hard during the holidays. I'm sure Disney will be great therapy for the kids, at least for the week!

Oooh how exciting! It's so close already, I can't believe it.

I'll be getting into the P&PP part of my TR so you can get a sneak peak. ;)

it is. :woohoo: can't wait to see it.

where did u get your xmas avatar? I want one but have no idea where to get one.

Sorry to hear about the divorce - especially hard during the holidays. I'm sure Disney will be great therapy for the kids, at least for the week!

I am sure it will be. P said they r not too bothered by it. could be hiding it but we shall see. Disney will just be extra special now.

Sorry I'm late, but I'm on-board now! :banana:

Scott, this looks like it'll be a wonderful trip - for the kids AND you! :goodvibes Lauralee131 and I will be there the same week, so we'll definitely be on the lookout :thumbsup2

Scott, this looks like it'll be a wonderful trip - for the kids AND you! :goodvibes Lauralee131 and I will be there the same week, so we'll definitely be on the lookout :thumbsup2

don;t be shy. if u see me say hello. I think my shirts will make me stand out. Also will have on the lgmh on my bag.

If that does not work just look for the person who is going crazy from 3 kids. :rotfl2:

welcome19.gif

Hey Scott, glad to hear your Thanksgiving went well.

Love the shirt:cool1:
Your ADRS look good
I think the kids will like WCC the antics there are for everyone not just small kids lots of fun.

Hey scott! I am on board for this trip as well!:thumbsup2

The kids are going to be soooo excited and you will have the best time seeing it thru their eyes. Wonderful memories!!!!:)

Hey Scott, glad to hear your Thanksgiving went well.

Love the shirt:cool1:
Your ADRS look good
I think the kids will like WCC the antics there are for everyone not just small kids lots of fun.

thank you. hopefully it will be fun. :scared1: i am of WCC.

Hey scott! I am on board for this trip as well!:thumbsup2

The kids are going to be soooo excited and you will have the best time seeing it thru their eyes. Wonderful memories!!!!:)

welcome12.gif

glad u r here.
My Uncle says they do not stop talking about it so we are definitely related. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter