Scott's January trip...A photographic magical trip. UPDATED 3/16 - Final thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You left out the 106.
I did put in the + sign. :lmao:

198242139RL679026667.jpg
that is the funniest thing I have read all day. Thanks for the laugh.

:lmao:

Please read- update on the long threads
Sorry for the delay on this, we had to have a piece of software custom written to cut up the existing long threads.
We have also decided how to handle long threads moving forward:
1. Threads will be closed at 250 pages (3750 posts)
2. Any existing thread over 250 pages will be locked as is.
i am passed that stage now.

I can't believe this hasn't been shut-down yet. :lmao:
me neither

OhMari has to do it manually.
happyst.gif
she told me the people higher up do it. :confused3 who knows, either way close this baby down.

Where are you getting all this clip art, DM?! :lmao:

Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

Sorry about Sissy's attitude! I can't believe how some kids attitudes are. I see it from kids who normally couldn't afford such things and from kids who get things all the time. No respect nor appreciation, very sad!

You and Biff will have a great time w/out kids this fall!

Very entertaining read, Scott! Thanks so much.

That's too bad that the kids gave the stuff away that you bought them. That must have hurt. Just curious, how old was the person that they gave it to?

I'm glad that Jake was not scared to tell you he had a great time. I'm sure that Sissy had a great time also, but for some reason she just wanted to make you mad. I mean, she had big smiles in every picture. I don't think you can fake that.

I'm sure that the girls demand a lot of attention at home and Jake probably doesn't get his share so it's good that when they were with you that they got treated equally. Jake seems like he loosened up a bit towards the end of the trip, in the pictures anyway. I'm sure he had the time of his life.

As for Sissy, I wouldn't even take her as far as the corner store ever again.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Officially I have to close it now. If you want to make a comment, please e-mail or PM.

Thank you for sharing your TR with all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter