Scott's January trip...A photographic magical trip. UPDATED 3/16 - Final thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you. hopefully it will be fun. :scared1: i am of WCC.

Lot of fun and good food too. The servers are very playful. Dont ask for ketchup or crayons and you should be good. Oh and dont drink your soft drink to fast and ask for a refill either:rotfl2:

Lot of fun and good food too. The servers are very playful. Dont ask for ketchup or crayons and you should be good. Oh and dont drink your soft drink to fast and ask for a refill either:rotfl2:

ooh I didn't know about the refill. I was going to ask for the large.

Hey scott I read on one of these may threads that you are on some threads for NYC meets...care to share!?

Hey scott I read on one of these may threads that you are on some threads for NYC meets...care to share!?

one is on the gay and lesbian thread. sshhh do not tell. the other is on a another thread August/September Trip Report Enders!

Maybe it will happen. I am also in the process of meeting 3 people at disney while I am there.
:woohoo:

Just found your report and I'm jumping in to watch the planning. Reading pre-trippies from fellow January travellers is my new favorite way to pass the time until we leave!

Just found your report and I'm jumping in to watch the planning. Reading pre-trippies from fellow January travellers is my new favorite way to pass the time until we leave!

welcome9.gif

now it gets boring, I start school again tonight till the 18th so not much doing till then.

I am thinking of changing some adr's so I might do that. will post if I do.

Thanks for coming by. I have never been in January so I hope it is nice then.

one is on the gay and lesbian thread. sshhh do not tell. the other is on a another thread August/September Trip Report Enders!

Maybe it will happen. I am also in the process of meeting 3 people at disney while I am there.
:woohoo:

LOL I won't tell...but this is the Internet after all..LOL.

I found a meet thread for the P&PP on 2/2, i'm always looking for possible meets! There is talk on the TFW thread that we may have a NYC meet if we can all get our carp together!!!!!

Well I know it's late to answer, but I just Googled Disney clip art and found some sites; I see you got one though. Too cute :cutie:

Ooooh ADR changes....popcorn::

Just saw your ADRs Scott, and we don't have any of the same! Although we will probably see ya in the riverside food court for breakfast.....I'm useless without coffee in the am. Anyway, here's to hoping we bump into ya!

ADRs look good. And I'd change Raglan Rd. to Planet Hollywood, but I love PH, so don't listen to me.

KatGarcia Quote:
LOL I won't tell...but this is the Internet after all..LOL.
Thank you. I know how gossip spreads on here. :rotfl2:
I found a meet thread for the P&PP on 2/2, i'm always looking for possible meets! There is talk on the TFW thread that we may have a NYC meet if we can all get our carp together!!!!!
That sounds like fun the P&PP meet. I have heard of the meet on the TFW thread.

LurrrvtheDuck - "Well I know it's late to answer, but I just Googled Disney clip art and found some sites; I see you got one though. Too cute
Ooooh ADR changes...."
Thank you. Yes I did. DM told me what to google and I did and it was the first one I saw that I liked.
ADR changes and more.

BarleyJack - "Just saw your ADRs Scott, and we don't have any of the same! Although we will probably see ya in the riverside food court for breakfast.....I'm useless without coffee in the am. Anyway, here's to hoping we bump into ya!"
that is too bad. I hope to see you it would be nice. Don't be shy if u see me. Just study my pic in my siggie. :laughing:

Tat2ddisneymom - "ADRs look good. And I'd change Raglan Rd. to Planet Hollywood, but I love PH, so don't listen to me."
just wait a few seconds. Ok u will read these together but still.

Ok first did anyone watch the Shrek special today on ABC which is Disney). I thought it was the funniest thing. I could not stop laughing.

Ok now updates.

I did change Raglan Rd to PH. There mother said they would enjoy PH more so I did it.

Also I booked a new flight. We now fly out of Charleston WV instead of Louisville. It was $9 more than the other flights and saves me 6 - 7 hours of driving. Now Southwest does not refund so I have a credit to travel anywhere they go. We shall see. Maybe LA so I can see the new part of Disneyland.

We will be there at the same time!!!!! Hopefully staying in AB(we need a trundle)
First trip and we are so excited!!!!

Hey Scott
I like the change you made to your ADR. Raglan Road didnt appeal to me(not that I am going:rotfl2: ) but I think the kids will enjoy PH more anyway.
:woohoo: for getting a better flt for only $9. The credit on SW will just ensure another trip somewhere;)
HOw is school going?

We will be there at the same time!!!!! Hopefully staying in AB(we need a trundle)
First trip and we are so excited!!!!

Hi,
I am sure we will be in the mansion area. The resort is supposedly sold out for the MLK weekend so all families of 5 will be getting AB. Who knows maybe they will give us one. Either way we are there. I should inquire if they have cots if we get the mansions.
Look for me my name tag will be on my bag.

My kids have been waiting for Shrek the Halls and I think my DH and I enjoyed it more then the kids!:happytv:

A possible trip to DL and DCA? Very cool. You will love it! Not that I am jaded or anything since it is my "home" park and I am a premium annual pass holder!!!:laughing: If you need a tour guide let me know!:cheer2:

Hey Scott
I like the change you made to your ADR. Raglan Road didnt appeal to me(not that I am going:rotfl2: ) but I think the kids will enjoy PH more anyway.
:woohoo: for getting a better flt for only $9. The credit on SW will just ensure another trip somewhere;)
HOw is school going?

I am sure they will like it to. I would rather go to Rainforest but hey what can i do.
I think for the extra $9 it is so worth it and then I get to travel anywhere I want to next year. :woohoo:
School is fine. I find out one of my grades today. :eek: 2 more weeks for 2 classes and 3 for another. the homework is really building up now.

My kids have been waiting for Shrek the Halls and I think my DH and I enjoyed it more then the kids!:happytv:

A possible trip to DL and DCA? Very cool. You will love it! Not that I am jaded or anything since it is my "home" park and I am a premium annual pass holder!!!:laughing: If you need a tour guide let me know!:cheer2:

I was hysterical laughing at midnight when I watched it. I loved it. I would love to go out there, my friend is out there and if she could get off a week and we could hit all the parks from LA to San Diego I think that would be so much fun. I will let u know if I need a guide. :) I have not been there in 13 or 14 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter