Rumor has it.... discounts through March 7th

We're interested in POFQ too, but heard (from a TA) they are usually excluded from discounts. Does anyone here know this to be the case? :)
Sadly, they do tend to be excluded. It is small resort and they don't have trouble filling it so fewer discounts are available.

Does it matter if its visa Premier (annual fee) or visa rewards (no annual fee)?

We're interested in POFQ too, but heard (from a TA) they are usually excluded from discounts. Does anyone here know this to be the case? :)
We got FD in September 2014 even though it was excluded to the general public. When I called, the cast member said I had a special pin attached with my name. It never hurts to ask.

What if I already have a booking and my 200 deposit was placed on another visa card? Will they just rebook it and give me another confirmation number and place the new deposit on the disney visa? Or does it even matter? I suppose maybe I could offer them a second deposit to go towards my final balance.

Chip & Co. has a rumor on facebook that Free Dining is coming tomorrow. IF True this would be the HUGEST positive development in Disney Discounts in YEARS. All discounts seem to have moved in a negative direction for the last 5 years. Definitely crossing my fingers as this would be awesome for a lot of people!

Say there is a special offer out tomorrow for visa card holders. Does the whole trip need to be paid on the disney visa or just the depost to qualify for the deal?

Say there is a special offer out tomorrow for visa card holders. Does the whole trip need to be paid on the disney visa or just the depost to qualify for the deal?

My experience has been that they required only the $200 deposit on my Disney Visa at the time I make the reservation and get the discount. I pay the rest using other payment methods at a later date. However, I've only done packages - not sure how this might vary with a room only reservation.

My experience has been that they required only the $200 deposit on my Disney Visa at the time I make the reservation and get the discount. I pay the rest using other payment methods at a later date. However, I've only done packages - not sure how this might vary with a room only reservation.

Thanks so much! Not sure what the deal will be tomorrow but we have a package booked with disney visa for march 4-11 next year. What is the difference between the stay dine and play and free dining?

Free dining would be a totally unexpected ... but excellent discount! Here's hoping we hear something soon.

Thanks so much! Not sure what the deal will be tomorrow but we have a package booked with disney visa for march 4-11 next year. What is the difference between the stay dine and play and free dining?

In February 2013 for us (2 adults and a 5 year old) the difference was only $100, but we were already booked at a value and had to pay the upgrade on the dining plan from QS to DDP. Without that, the difference would have been roughly $270-$300.

Just saw this on mousesavers website. Was updated today. I imagine that's a typo with the 2016 year considering you are to book by 12/21/16.

• New Disney Visa cardholder Play Stay Dine package offer at Walt Disney World! Available for select resorts from 1/1/16 – 3/7/16. Book by 12/21/16. More details shortly.
  • New Disney Visa cardholder room discount offer at Walt Disney World! Available for select resorts from 1/1/16 – 4/8/16. Book by 12/21/16. More details shortly.

Just saw this on mousesavers website. Was updated today. I imagine that's a typo with the 2016 year considering you are to book by 12/21/16.

• New Disney Visa cardholder Play Stay Dine package offer at Walt Disney World! Available for select resorts from 1/1/16 – 3/7/16. Book by 12/21/16. More details shortly.
  • New Disney Visa cardholder room discount offer at Walt Disney World! Available for select resorts from 1/1/16 – 4/8/16. Book by 12/21/16. More details shortly.
Might want to edit the dates to say '17 (not '16) but I see this too

I just looked at Mousesavers and the dates included 2017. Perhaps it was originally a typo and has since been corrected:

http://www.mousesavers.com

Might want to edit the dates to say '17 (not '16) but I see this too

Ha! - Mousesavers just edited their post, and dates have changed as well.

• New Disney Visa cardholder Play Stay Dine package offer at Walt Disney World! Available for select resorts from 1/1/17 – 3/7/17. Book by 12/21/16. More details shortly.
  • New Disney Visa cardholder room discount offer at Walt Disney World! Available for select resorts from 12/15/16 – 4/8/17. Book by 12/21/16. More details shortly.

Anyone try for the discount? I am on the phone now waiting for a travel agent to ask about the Visa Discount this morning. Wondering if I am wasting my time until the code is released officially.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter