Rumor has it.... discounts through March 7th

If you arrive the last day of the discounts, are you eligible for the discount for your entire stay. We arrive on March 7 and if the rumour is true, that's when the discount ends.

Yes as long as you arrive by the last day you will be able to take advantage of the discount for the full length up your trip up to 14 days

This is true for a discount like Free Dining or Stay Play Dine, HOWEVER I think it is false if you're looking at a room only discount. If you book under a room only discount it would apply to only the dates it was available during, sorry to break bad news there.

I think most people are expecting to see a package (stay play dine) discount again and a room only as well, but it remains to be seen.

So does this mean they are announcing on Wednesday so a Visa holder can book as early as Thursday or does released mean we can book on Wednesday?

New to Disney Visa. Have card already and want to book for mid-January. Can I book during the early Visa release on the regular Disney vacation website? Or do I have to phone in somewhere to get reservation made?

New to Disney Visa. Have card already and want to book for mid-January. Can I book during the early Visa release on the regular Disney vacation website? Or do I have to phone in somewhere to get reservation made?

Recently it has been possible to book Disney Visa deals online - no guarantees that will be the case this time but I'd say it probably will be.

Recently it has been possible to book Disney Visa deals online - no guarantees that will be the case this time but I'd say it probably will be.

Thanks! Fingers crossed that online works. Not sure exactly where I will stay. Looking to book moderate, if the price is right.

Also, do sales usually kick in at midnight, 7am EST (like FP+), or just whenever?

Thanks to all for being so helpful and positive with the responses.

So does this mean they are announcing on Wednesday so a Visa holder can book as early as Thursday or does released mean we can book on Wednesday?
The more likely scenario is deals released Wednesday and announced Thursday LOL!! To be serious though - the rumor suggest ability to book Wednesday. There "announcements" on these are rarely timely. You'll probably hear it first here on the DisBoards before chase or Disney communicate it.

So glad to see this! I'm not a Disney Visa card holder, but I'm not worried about the deals running out before it's open to the public. Our trip is contingent upon good deals so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for at least a stay, play, and dine deal again.

Thanks! Fingers crossed that online works. Not sure exactly where I will stay. Looking to book moderate, if the price is right.

Also, do sales usually kick in at midnight, 7am EST (like FP+), or just whenever?

Thanks to all for being so helpful and positive with the responses.
Last year from looking at one of the discount watch threads it appears they were released at 5am online. Phone lines open at 7am.

Thanks! Need room only discount and wish Orbitz or Cheaptickets would get Disney resorts in their system for 2017 so discounts can be stacked, which is what we have done the last few stays!

How do you stack discounts?

Sites like Orbitz will normally offer the same deal as Disney, plus Orbitz will sometimes have a promo code that applies to the Disney resorts, thus the "stacking" and making the deal even better.

This is true for a discount like Free Dining or Stay Play Dine, HOWEVER I think it is false if you're looking at a room only discount. If you book under a room only discount it would apply to only the dates it was available during, sorry to break bad news there.

This is correct (although I can't say for sure about SPD as we've never booked that discount). If you book FD and check in on the last day, you will have FD for the entire stay. However, room discounts are date specific and only apply to the dates offered in the promo, as stated above. If you book a room discount and check in on the last day, you will get the discount for that night only and pay rack rate for the remaining nights. If a different discount comes out that covers the remaining nights of your stay, you would have to do a split stay to take advantage of both discounts (pending availability).

Last year from looking at one of the discount watch threads it appears they were released at 5am online.

that would be great to book online, I thought it was on the phone for the Disney Visa deals. I would much rather be able to play with the data at my leisure. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter