Rumor has it.... discounts through March 7th

juliebee

Mouseketeer
I just got this email from a TA newsletter---

"Rumors has it that the next Walt Disney World Discount will be released this Wednesday, September 28, 2016 for Disney VISA holders and released to the general public on Monday, October 3, 2016. This discount will be for travels in the first quarter of 2017, between January 1, 2017 and March 7, 2017. "

bummer for me in that I'm looking for late March discounts, but hope some of you will enjoy the discount!

Iam excited as we are going mid Jan. We booked thru a Disney agent as from Australia.... Do they have to wait for general release or do they get to apply early?

"Rumors has it that the next Walt Disney World Discount will be released this Wednesday, September 28, 2016 for Disney VISA holders and released to the general public on Monday, October 3, 2016. This discount will be for travels in the first quarter of 2017, between January 1, 2017 and March 7, 2017. "
Thank you for letting us know. Let's hope!

It looks like last year's discounts ended March 7 for the package but extended into April for room only discounts. So maybe there is still hope...

If you arrive the last day of the discounts, are you eligible for the discount for your entire stay. We arrive on March 7 and if the rumour is true, that's when the discount ends.

Thanks! We are going in February and are Disney Visa cardholders, so we will be checking on Wednesday.

Does anyone know if there's a place on Disney grounds I can book with the Disney Visa special? I'm here for f&w fest and would rather talk to someone in person. If not, what time do the phone lines open?

If you arrive the last day of the discounts, are you eligible for the discount for your entire stay. We arrive on March 7 and if the rumour is true, that's when the discount ends.
Yes as long as you arrive by the last day you will be able to take advantage of the discount for the full length up your trip up to 14 days

Yeah!!! I have been waiting for this we are going the last week of January!!! With my daughter getting married and needing a extra room I hope its a good discount!

Yippee! Been waiting to book and pay for the package with the Disney Visa, so those Disney Dollars are on our account for first week of January.

See how they brainwash ya - LOL! Just re-read my post, and I'm basically saying I want to pay Disney thousands so they can give me a few bucks to play with at the parks! But you know I'd be going to those parks anyway - may as well take the Disney Dollars!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter