ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much! Also I heard there is filtered citrus and regular water by the pool complimentary... True? Thanks for the help!

Can't wait made a reservation for sept 14-19 haven't been to universal since 2010! Cant wait to see DA. Loved RPR

I have a question basic groceries and about refrigerators.

Is there someplace on site where you can buy a gallon of milk on site? Thinking about taking small packs of cereal with us for breakfast in the room.

That kind of leads to my next question.

On the universal hotel site it says there is a mini-bar in the room. Is there room in it to store milk? Or are we even allowed to use it? I have no interest in purchasing anything from it.

I can see you can request a refrigerator. Are they very limited in the number they have? When should I request one (check-in or before)? How much is it per day?

thks for any help :)

I have a question basic groceries and about refrigerators. Is there someplace on site where you can buy a gallon of milk on site? Thinking about taking small packs of cereal with us for breakfast in the room. That kind of leads to my next question. On the universal hotel site it says there is a mini-bar in the room. Is there room in it to store milk? Or are we even allowed to use it? I have no interest in purchasing anything from it. I can see you can request a refrigerator. Are they very limited in the number they have? When should I request one (check-in or before)? How much is it per day? thks for any help :)

No gallons of milk onsite.

Mini bar is not allowed to store your items besides it's not cold only cool.

There is a cost of $25 per night for refrigerator. They are a small cube.

No charge for the first 2 regular coffee, 1 decaf, 1 tea per day. If you need more there is a charge now. Changed some time this year.
Just curious if "to go" cups are provided in the room so you can take your coffee to the parks with you?

Coffee in the room - awesome because that gets expensive quick! Thanks!
That's awesome that they have to-go cups! Paper, styrofoam... Idc that's a great amenity!

It's nice to take your coffee with you to the parks. For EE on grand opening of DA I had my coffee and Costco muffin while waiting inline. It makes it more enjoyable, plus cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter