ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes
that quite possibly could be water view.

but, there are some rooms that have park views that are not water views.

call and ask the hotel which tower has standard room park views if you need to know before you check in.

First time visiting Universal. We are arriving on July 1st. Staying 2 nights and checking out July 3rd. For the Express Pass, we wanted to use it July 2 and 3. Will we be able to do that?
July 3 after Universal, we will be headed to WDW. Will RPR hold our luggage until we leave that evening?
I saw that one of the restaurants has a continental breakfast. Is that FREE?

First time visiting Universal. We are arriving on July 1st. Staying 2 nights and checking out July 3rd. For the Express Pass, we wanted to use it July 2 and 3. Will we be able to do that?
July 3 after Universal, we will be headed to WDW. Will RPR hold our luggage until we leave that evening?
I saw that one of the restaurants has a continental breakfast. Is that FREE?

if you are staying at one of the three deluxe onsite hotels, you will be allowed unlimited usage of the express lines for each day you are a guest and the day that you check out, is also included in the hotel perks.

you can check out early morning on your last day and have your belongings held with bell services until you return to pick them up.
as long as you come back by midnight, it's all free.

all the restaurants have a breakfast buffet but it is not free.

there is a continental ala cart breakfast offerings at RPH Orchid Court Lounge daily from 6:00 am to 11:00 weekdays with an additional hour to noon on weekends.
it is cheaper than the breakfast buffets.

I am looking at a stay in August 2015 (20th to the 24th). They have released the Stay More Save More deal for my dates with an average nightly rate of $203 for my 4 night stay. Is there any advantage in waiting to book or should I just go ahead? Do they usually offer a better deal as the dates get closer? I know in 2012 my best rate was $201 avg per night so it's not much different. I would appreciate any and all input from others who are more experienced than I am. Thanks. :surfweb:

No advantage to waiting. You can get your rate adjusted if it changes by calling.

I stayed at RPR in 2002 when it first opened and I swear I remember walking outside from our room, but everything I've seen says it has inside corridors. Am I crazy or are there rooms where you walk directly outside (outdoor corridors)?

? thanks!

I called AAA last week and she quoted me the exact same price I got myself on the internet. When I asked about discounts, she said AAA hasn't reached an agreement about 2015 discounts yet. I'm still waiting for a discount myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter