Roxymama's 5k to Marathon, Time to Collect Another Castle

@ZellyB Could you please post a picture of that? ;)

I love the mug!! I am such a sucker for coffee mugs and water bottles... Some (my hubby) might say I'm obsessed. Also, I want to follow along on IG (if that's not weird...).

Not weird at all. I'll send you my IG name. Just don't judge me for the volume of new eyeshadows that I buy/own/are gifted.
And I own more mugs than eyeshadows at this point, but I love them so!

Nice job on the 8! Running with a lot of wind is not a lot of fun. The tail wind does not make up for the head wind. It does help though, but not as much as a positive effect as a head wind has negative effect. TV... whats that, and this Bachelor...lol. I kid, i know the show but couldn't tell you much about it other than its staged drama. I watch more TV on the TM on my late night runs then I watch at home. Usually at home some production by Disney is on. I've seen every princess movie more times than I'm proud of, but who can turn down snuggle time and something Disney related with the little one! BTW I watched the last 30 minutes of Tin Cup and one episode of Family guy during last nights run. lol

Haha!!! I actually missed most of Beyoncé because I was talking a kiddo into going back to bed. But I did see her chair thing! Yikes...I just wanted her not to fall! The gold outfit was very "extra"! Am I using this term correctly? Any cool kids want to weigh in?
I just looked up "extra" on UrbanDictionary.com (proof that I am not, in fact, a cool kid) and yes I do think you are using that term correctly. My word for what I thought of the performance is not DIS-friendly, so I'll just say I thought she was a giant tool!
Look at your sassy Tink mug! :tinker: Good job roxydad!

@ZellyB to truly dress like Beyonce you need to convince all of the other females around you to bow down to you like you are some sort of deity, or the Virgin Mary. ::yes:: And you need to do that chair thing.

I just looked up "extra" on UrbanDictionary.com (proof that I am not, in fact, a cool kid) and yes I do think you are using that term correctly. My word for what I thought of the performance is not DIS-friendly, so I'll just say I thought she was a giant tool!
Look at your sassy Tink mug! :tinker: Good job roxydad!

@ZellyB to truly dress like Beyonce you need to convince all of the other females around you to bow down to you like you are some sort of deity, or the Virgin Mary. ::yes:: And you need to do that chair thing.

I don't see any other scenario than bowing down to @ZellyB when I see her across the way at the Tink expo. I mean...especially if she's wearing the head-dress!!! Now if I see her on the race course, I'll keep it to like a slight curtsy as to not cause any bottlenecks and to not tip of the paparazzi!

Bwahahaha...omg! You have to wear that to Tink. It will be so majestic! Imagine the pictures at sunrise near cars land with the sun shining off your head piece. Who needs pixie dust when you have STYLE?

And Good News...I SIGNED UP TODAY!!!!!

For Dunkin Donuts reward perks :)
ddperks.jpg

Every Run!

tumblr_n8ey7jAO4B1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Mickey loves donuts but finds your "sign-up" tease to be not funny.

Nice job on the 8! Running with a lot of wind is not a lot of fun. The tail wind does not make up for the head wind. It does help though, but not as much as a positive effect as a head wind has negative effect. TV... whats that, and this Bachelor...lol. I kid, i know the show but couldn't tell you much about it other than its staged drama. I watch more TV on the TM on my late night runs then I watch at home. Usually at home some production by Disney is on. I've seen every princess movie more times than I'm proud of, but who can turn down snuggle time and something Disney related with the little one! BTW I watched the last 30 minutes of Tin Cup and one episode of Family guy during last nights run. lol

The tvs at my Planet Fitness are fixed on certain channels so I usually get to choose between a murder show, a doctor show where people are dying, a police procedural about dying, foxnews, and weird tv game shows that have too many commercials, and at least two other murder shows. we have one HGTV tv and I pray every night that it is open and it never is. I would rather watch someone bang holes in drywall for an hour than watch another crime show and then have to walk to my car in a dark parking lot with my keys in my hand skittishly. 9pm is an weird tv time is all I'm saying.

If the ledge for my phone were only just a little bit higher I'd watch youtubes the whole time.

Beyonce-Dress-2017-Grammys_zpsyya90wp5.jpg

Bwahahahaha!! Best I could do without photoshop and only using the paint editor function on my computer. :D

YAAAAASSS!!!! Someone needs to make this a poster or a t-shirt asap!
This look really suits you...have you thought about getting a gold sparkle skirt for your next race :)

Slight change of plans for the week. I've shifted to Wed, Fri, Sun as my run days. Life happens and I'll be ready to go tonight. The nice thing is this weekend's weather forecast could mean I might be able to get both Fri & Sun runs outside!
Fri 58!
Sat 63!
Sun 61!

It's in the 30's right now. What???? Ok, but I'll take it.

No Tink medals announced yesterday (makes total sense as someone on the race thread pointed out that they wouldn't probably announce same day as marathon registration...but I sure wouldn't mind seeing them this week leading up to princess...gotta sell those pink coast to coasts right?)

I did not sign up for anything yesterday. I know how much you all believe in me and I know that's why you are leaving fab 5 and dwarves on my journal, because you believe I can do it. It's just probably not the year for me from a financial and vacation and ACK miles standpoint. I've already pushed it getting to do two disney/race vacays in 2017 (still don't know how I pulled that off.) If anything changes you all will be the first to know. Right now Tinkerbell is my Ironman or Olympics or Dopey or whatnot :)

Feel free to still leave random disney gifs and bouncy emojis. I don't mind.

PS (I really do want to run through all 4 parks one day)

Slight change of plans for the week. I've shifted to Wed, Fri, Sun as my run days. Life happens and I'll be ready to go tonight. The nice thing is this weekend's weather forecast could mean I might be able to get both Fri & Sun runs outside!
Fri 58!
Sat 63!
Sun 61!

It's in the 30's right now. What???? Ok, but I'll take it.

No Tink medals announced yesterday (makes total sense as someone on the race thread pointed out that they wouldn't probably announce same day as marathon registration...but I sure wouldn't mind seeing them this week leading up to princess...gotta sell those pink coast to coasts right?)

I did not sign up for anything yesterday. I know how much you all believe in me and I know that's why you are leaving fab 5 and dwarves on my journal, because you believe I can do it. It's just probably not the year for me from a financial and vacation and ACK miles standpoint. I've already pushed it getting to do two disney/race vacays in 2017 (still don't know how I pulled that off.) If anything changes you all will be the first to know. Right now Tinkerbell is my Ironman or Olympics or Dopey or whatnot :)

Feel free to still leave random disney gifs and bouncy emojis. I don't mind.

PS (I really do want to run through all 4 parks one day)

I know! Look at those temperatures! I'm so excited to run outside and not freeze!!!

I love the "right now Tinkerbell is my Ironman or Olympics or Dopey or whatnot!" That's how I feel about the 2018 marathon after the 2017 Dopey. Part of me wants a Dopey redo since the half marathon was DIY at Boardwalk for me (just like part of me wants a redo of the Dream cruise during a hurricane when we had to skip Castaway Cay.) But the marathon is really my favorite part and it's better for my family as a whole in terms of time commitment - just a quick long weekend. So I'm making the 2018 Marathon my Ironman or Olympics or Dopey or whatnot! Maybe the marathon in 2018 or 2019 for you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter