Rivers of Light --- Almost Ready for Prime Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I have read anywhere, but will the Dining package here for this show get you a much better view than what is offered with a FP? I don't remember any reports from Jungle Book on one being better than the other.
I wonder if FP seating will be in the rows in the back which appear to be less sloped than those in the front?

DL is getting PTN back?!? I'm there for my 30th in March! Squeeeee! That show is everything and I can't wait to see it again.

*hotfoots it over to the DL boards*

It is going away again after the holidays for a more thorough refurbishment period that's when the Main Street Electrical Parade will show. Word is that paint the night will be back again maybe sometime in the summer.

I have my fingers crossed that it will be showing in late December. However, it complicates the plans for DS and his girlfriend.

So, since you have seen it, I have a question. Because of other entertainment they would like to see they have one night to see either Holiday Wishes or Rivers of Light. Which would you see? I'm not even sure how crazy it would be to try to see Rivers of Light in late December and how fastpasses or the dinner packages will work.

I have my fingers crossed that it will be showing in late December. However, it complicates the plans for DS and his girlfriend.

So, since you have seen it, I have a question. Because of other entertainment they would like to see they have one night to see either Holiday Wishes or Rivers of Light. Which would you see? I'm not even sure how crazy it would be to try to see Rivers of Light in late December and how fastpasses or the dinner packages will work.
Do they have park hoppers? With it getting dark so early and the predicted times being as early as sunset . . . perhaps they'd have time to hop over to MK after RoL.

That is a good point. I will have to wait and see what time it is showing. I wouldn't think it could be too early though if they are offering dinner packages with it. And, with it being between Christmas and NYE the crowds could be really difficult to navigate. AK wasn't that busy during July at night, but in December when the crowds are so huge, AK might be just as busy.

Thanks for the recommendation! I will consider that when and if it's up and running!

Sorry if I missed this-but has anyone heard if FP or dining packages will be available this December? Thanks!

Well October is gone and I'm getting concerned, because we're 38 days out and still no word. Nothing new here, I'm sure?

Last edited:
You've said that for a month now. I know it is not your fault, you are just repeating what you are told, but the record is getting old. I'm glad my trip isn't until March, I THINK they might hit that deadline.
The deadline for a grand opening has been November for a couple months now. The softs are what are hard for anyone to get right.

My date to pick fastpasses for my January trip is November 15. Hoping it's out by then so I don't have to redo them later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter