• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rivers of Light --- Almost Ready for Prime Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I think you are great @rteetz - but you've been saying this for about a month now - and that's the type of statement that you can keep saying forever and EVENTUALLY it will be right.
I am just reporting what I am hearing. Nothing is changing. We should see softs within the next week or so. Grand opening in november. This has been the same for the last couple weeks.

WDWNT is saying that the announcement will be coming soon that it will open on NOV 18! Let's hope I can stalk it long enough on the 6th and get lucky for a soft opening show, but that is probably too far ahead of the opening. If that even ends up being the date.

WDWNT is saying that the announcement will be coming soon that it will open on NOV 18! Let's hope I can stalk it long enough on the 6th and get lucky for a soft opening show, but that is probably too far ahead of the opening. If that even ends up being the date.
I've heard it will open before that.

I'm not sure I have read anywhere, but will the Dining package here for this show get you a much better view than what is offered with a FP? I don't remember any reports from Jungle Book on one being better than the other.

Any ideas of whether or not it will be a FP+ offering? I know of the potential dinner packages, but wondered about the regular FP+.

Oops...sorry...missed the last post. It sounds like possibly FP+??

I'm not sure I have read anywhere, but will the Dining package here for this show get you a much better view than what is offered with a FP? I don't remember any reports from Jungle Book on one being better than the other.
I believe with jungle book FP viewing was on one side and dining packages were on the other.

Any ideas of whether or not it will be a FP+ offering? I know of the potential dinner packages, but wondered about the regular FP+.

Oops...sorry...missed the last post. It sounds like possibly FP+??
I don't see why it wouldn't have FP

Interesting. That's the night Paint the Night returns at DLR. Must be their target date for winter season premieres.

Unlikely. From the seating around the water it looks like everywhere is a good view. Maybe dining package fills in on one side with FP users and other side is standby...but there's really nothing much more there that would provide a better view

We will be there the week of November 14th. I'm hoping to see Rivers of Light....although I may have rearrange the schedule a bit.

I will be there that week too but I am just not interested in changing my plans again ... Looks like I should book my next trip!

Interesting. That's the night Paint the Night returns at DLR. Must be their target date for winter season premieres.

DL is getting PTN back?!? I'm there for my 30th in March! Squeeeee! That show is everything and I can't wait to see it again.

*hotfoots it over to the DL boards*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter