Rivers of Light --- Almost Ready for Prime Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just booked Tusker House breakfast for June. I wanted a later showing, but no matter what time I put in, it said 1st showing. I might have to keep my eye on that. If there are later showings I would prefer that and move my ADR to dinner. It did not make me prepay.

ETA: It only shows one time at 9:15pm. Maybe there is only one showing?

Last edited:
I just booked a 1:00 lunch at Tiffins with the ROL package for April 30th. Thanks for the updates on this thread! It says I have the 1st showing. I hope that will be correct, and not change to a late showing (it's ok if it does, I guess - it's just my preference)

Booked for April 13 which is awesome. It seems that the dining package is linked to the early showing only which is what they did with the Fantasmic package as well for that week. Cannot book beyond end of June right now it seems even though that would be within 180 day plus 10 window.

Last edited:
I just booked the first day (2/17) with a Tusker House breakfast! Very excited!

It is amazing to me that Disney is going to run a BRAND NEW LIMITED SEATING attraction only ONE time a DAY for ONLY FOUR Days a WEEK. And then sell part of the seating to dining guests, thereby making it virtually impossible for anyone who does not pay for a meal to see the show the next few weeks without waiting hours in line and "hoping". This has disastrous days at AK for all the non-diners written all over it...unless they really think their daily AK attendance is currently as low as that theater seating, which would be its own disaster...

Based on the ROL Dining Package, it may not be on Friday 3/24 when I was planning to be in AK. Such a bummer! Can't decide if it's worth it to maybe switch days with another park now... Probably too early to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter