Ringing in 2010, 6 months til we'll be back again

MeMom , Jill, Broolynn and Bella. Hope you have a wonderful day visiting with Margot. It's hard to believe that Bella, Ty and Margot are all one year old this month. They are really growing up fast.
Jill you did a great job on Bella's cake. I did Ty's but it was a tractor theme. I would have loved to have done a Disney theme, but his Mom overuled me. Like I told MeMom I have a whole year to Disney brainwash him. Next year he'll be old enough to pick and I'll be ready.:)

This is a picture of Ty with his Mom and Dad. He wanted that candle bad.:rotfl:(This was the first event since their divorce where both sides of Ty's family got together. Everyone put bad feelings aside and put Ty first, I was so glad for Ty. I'm glad he will have pictures and memories with both his parents.)
TysBirthday060-1.jpg

May 20 something. I'm bad about knowing when the last day is.

I have Safari Eeyore, too. Don't you love him?

Wow you get out a month before me! You probably go back earlier though. I go back on August 30 next year.

Yes I do love my Safari Eeyore :goodvibes

John and Brooklynn rode Dumbo, but Brooklynn was very cold in the wind as they went around.

This past trip we got to MK early, just so I could ride Dumbo :) I wanted to make rope drop, but we missed it by about 1 minute. The train was just leaving the station when we walked up :sad2: But I did get to ride Dumbo for the first time since I was 6 years old. I was the only teenager :upsidedow

I'm very excited because I just found out I get to babysit Kazin today :yay: He's gonna be with his grandpa for a while and then my mom and I are going there to babysit so he can go out to see a friend for a few hours. Our house isn't baby proof at all so we're just watching him there :laughing: I'm also excited because I'm officially on spring break :woohoo: I don't really have any plans most of the week. I'm looking forward to relaxing ::yes:: Next Sunday I'm going to a Red Sox game with my dad :cool1:

Have a good weekend MeMom and Jill!

You can also see falling cowboys...but mostly falling Indians...at Tweetsie Railroad in the NC mountains.

Prayers for Dimitri for a quick recovery.

The last day is always a sad day. But oh happy day! You'll be back soon!

For those of you that know about my oldest DD, Katie, and her fiance, Howard, I wanted to let you know that Howard died last night about 8:00 p.m.

I say 2 rooms at pop over the suite. Done both. Pop is better.

I do remember the cowboy stunt guy!!!!!

Dimitri is in my prayers. kids should never get hurt!Thanks for keeping us posted.

Couple of weeks and you are in Disney!

Kim

Two Saturdays until Mary Poppins and a little under three weeks until Disney World.

Yep, same here -- my favorite park is always wherever I am or whichever pictures are being highlighted in trip reports on any given day. For example, this morning it's Magic Kingdom since I just read your update.

Yes, they are! So many humorous parts to that movie!

Poor little Dimitri! Lots of prayers headed his way!

Maybe P&F will be my cleaning movie tomorrow afternoon. :)

Hi MeMom!
Great trip report! I love it.
is that shirt I quoted above a kids shirt or an adult shirt?
thanks.

I'm guessing a kids' shirt, but we will check back in on Mother's Day and see for sure.

I agree Brooklynn! I think the sidekicks in that movie truly "make it" the movie it is!

Sending lots of prayers that the concussion heals quickly!

Every character has a special personality that you come to love as the movie goes on.

Seeing your pictures, and knowing you were leaving shortly afterwards, makes me a little sad. It's strange how you can be in a magical, happy place, but the last day, last walk back up Main St. can be such a sad feeling. I miss it before I ever leave the park!

Hoping Dimitri is safe and healing up quickly. :hug:

Yep, I'm the same way. It is sad to leave the fun and the carefree feeling and go back out into the real world.

Lots of prayers for Dimitri.

I hope to get and update tonight.

July 1st (as of now still) is our last day so we will probably just be hanging around not wanting to leave; we never get on the road before 7pm (and more often than not, later than that) so we are open to anything. :)

I thought he might be your Naveen, MeMom, I recognized him from your pictures. ;) I have more pictures that will go up on my TR when I ever get to our MK day...:rolleyes1

If you still have my number from when I texted you some pictures, I'd love to get some from you guys...I'm pretty sure I can put some up on your TR, as well, if you'd like.

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend and Margot's bday!

And hoping for a quick recovery for Dimitri. :hug:

We'll just have to work around naptimes.

PM me your number again, please.

We had a nice day. We only stayed at the party about ten minutes, because it was mostly just family, but we were so glad to get to meet Ray and others we've only seen in pictures.

MeMom , Jill, Broolynn and Bella. Hope you have a wonderful day visiting with Margot. It's hard to believe that Bella, Ty and Margot are all one year old this month. They are really growing up fast.
Jill you did a great job on Bella's cake. I did Ty's but it was a tractor theme. I would have loved to have done a Disney theme, but his Mom overuled me. Like I told MeMom I have a whole year to Disney brainwash him. Next year he'll be old enough to pick and I'll be ready.

This is a picture of Ty with his Mom and Dad. He wanted that candle bad. This was the first event since their divorce where both sides of Ty's family got together. Everyone put bad feelings aside and put Ty first, I was so glad for Ty. I'm glad he will have pictures and memories with both his parents.)
TysBirthday060-1.jpg

Nice cake. Glad everyone enjoyed Ty's special day. :thumbsup2

Next spring, a whole new crew of DIS babies will be a year old. :lovestruc

Wow you get out a month before me! You probably go back earlier though. I go back on August 30 next year.

Yes I do love my Safari Eeyore

This past trip we got to MK early, just so I could ride Dumbo I wanted to make rope drop, but we missed it by about 1 minute. The train was just leaving the station when we walked up But I did get to ride Dumbo for the first time since I was 6 years old. I was the only teenager

I'm very excited because I just found out I get to babysit Kazin today He's gonna be with his grandpa for a while and then my mom and I are going there to babysit so he can go out to see a friend for a few hours. Our house isn't baby proof at all so we're just watching him there I'm also excited because I'm officially on spring break I don't really have any plans most of the week. I'm looking forward to relaxing Next Sunday I'm going to a Red Sox game with my dad

Have a good weekend MeMom and Jill!

I guess you have had a fun day. :)

Spring break - very nice. Our schedules are different. We go back about August 3rd, and students come about a week later.

I wouldn't think a thing about you being the only teenager on Dumbo. One of the best Dumbo pictures I've ever seen was Leslie's (LL), and she's older than a teenager.

You can also see falling cowboys...but mostly falling Indians...at Tweetsie Railroad in the NC mountains.

For those of you that know about my oldest DD, Katie, and her fiance, Howard, I wanted to let you know that Howard died last night about 8:00 p.m.

It is so sad to hear that. I know you thought a lot of him. You are all in our prayers as you go through these days ahead.

We had a nice day. We went by to see Dawn at Margot's party. The whole family was there, and it was fun to meet people we have seen in pictures. After that, we went to the mall. Brooklynn wanted to eat at Rainforest, so we did. We walked one time around the mall, stopping for a carousel ride and a visit with 'Bruce' at the Aquarium Restaurant. Back at home, Brooklynn watched Aristocats while Jill relaxed a little and I played with Bella. They went on home after the movie. Just a fun and simple day. I have pictures, but I may wait and use them to start the new report, since we're running out of pages here.

I will let you know anything I find out about Dimitri, and if any of you find out anything, please come and tell us.

MeMom glad you all had a great day & Dimitri is in my prayers!!

jillyb-:hug: I do not know the situation but I am so sorry to hear your sad news. My prayers are with you also.

After the Showboat Jubilee, it was truly time to face the inevitable. We had to leave our Magic Kingdom.

Neither of us wailed, "My Magic Kingdom," as we left this time. We are both maturing, and we realize we will be back.

It looks like we stopped long enough for Brooklynn to get in a little hoop action.

IMG_3755.jpg

Back at the room, the car was being loaded. Drew was riding back with us, because Trent and Jarvis were stopping on the way back in Gainesville.

Jill, Bella, John, and Drew preparing to go.

IMG_3757.jpg

Jill had suggested we go over to Animal Kingdom to eat before we left, since she knows how much I love to resort hop.

And how much I love zebra domes.

Here we are.

IMG_3762.jpg

Down at The Mara.

IMG_3763.jpg

IMG_3764.jpg

How do I love thee?
Let me count the stripes.

IMG_3765.jpg

Brooklynn is such a good sister.

IMG_3766.jpg

This place holds special meaning to me, because it is where Bella ate her first jar of baby food. :cutie:

She hasn't stopped eating since. :laughing:

Our food.

IMG_3767.jpg

IMG_3768.jpg

IMG_3771.jpg

IMG_3773.jpg

IMG_3774.jpg

Where we sat.

IMG_3770.jpg

Walking around.

IMG_3775.jpg

IMG_3776.jpg

IMG_3777.jpg

IMG_3778.jpg

IMG_3779.jpg

IMG_3780.jpg

Zawadi is a great gift shop.

IMG_3781.jpg

IMG_3782.jpg

Mommy and Brooklynn choosing charms.

IMG_3783.jpg

IMG_3784.jpg

Looks like a great "last" Disney meal. We have never been to Mara but LOVE Boma & LOVE those Zebra Domes. YUM!!

Aw-Brooklynn IS a wonderful sister. So sweet.:cutie:

Zebra domes and a meal at Mara is on my list for this summer. Sorry this report is wrapping up... what it the plan for the next two weeks- the fall trip?

Looks like the perfect stop off on the way out. The Mara!
So sweet, Brooklynn feeding Bella.:goodvibes
Those pictures sure brought back memories of our Kidani stay!

I can't believe how close your trip is. No time at all and you will be there walking right down the middle of Main Street USA!
BUT first Mary Poppins!:cutie:

I'll be watching for updates on little Dimitri, poor little guy.
:hug:

:)

jillyb-:hug: I do not know the situation but I am so sorry to hear your sad news. My prayers are with you also.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear your sad news!:hug::grouphug: Prayers to you all!

Two Saturdays until Mary Poppins and a little under three weeks until Disney World.

YEAH!!!!

Maybe P&F will be my cleaning movie tomorrow afternoon. :)

I'm guessing a kids' shirt, but we will check back in on Mother's Day and see for sure.

Every character has a special personality that you come to love as the movie goes on.

Yep, I'm the same way. It is sad to leave the fun and the carefree feeling and go back out into the real world.

I hope to get and update tonight.

We'll just have to work around naptimes.

PM me your number again, please.

We had a nice day. We only stayed at the party about ten minutes, because it was mostly just family, but we were so glad to get to meet Ray and others we've only seen in pictures.

Nice cake. Glad everyone enjoyed Ty's special day. :thumbsup2

Next spring, a whole new crew of DIS babies will be a year old. :lovestruc

I guess you have had a fun day. :)

Spring break - very nice. Our schedules are different. We go back about August 3rd, and students come about a week later.

I wouldn't think a thing about you being the only teenager on Dumbo. One of the best Dumbo pictures I've ever seen was Leslie's (LL), and she's older than a teenager.

It is so sad to hear that. I know you thought a lot of him. You are all in our prayers as you go through these days ahead.

We had a nice day. We went by to see Dawn at Margot's party. The whole family was there, and it was fun to meet people we have seen in pictures. After that, we went to the mall. Brooklynn wanted to eat at Rainforest, so we did. We walked one time around the mall, stopping for a carousel ride and a visit with 'Bruce' at the Aquarium Restaurant. Back at home, Brooklynn watched Aristocats while Jill relaxed a little and I played with Bella. They went on home after the movie. Just a fun and simple day. I have pictures, but I may wait and use them to start the new report, since we're running out of pages here.

I will let you know anything I find out about Dimitri, and if any of you find out anything, please come and tell us.

Prayers for Dimitri and family!:hug:
Hope you had a good day with the girls!
I have some shopping pics from my Spring Break trip if you want me to post them.

Hi Memom and Jill. My name is Toni and I live in New Zealand. I hope you dont mind me popping in but I just want to say I am pretty new to the boards and dont post very often as just finding my way round. But I have spent much of the weekend reading your trip reports and just finished the last one. They are wonderful as are all your disfriends trip reports as I have now got lots more to read after finishing yours. Your family is so much fun and I love the family adventures and the little ones are just gorgeous. I feel like I know you all and look forward to hearing more (I hope that doesnt sound too stalker-like???!!!)

The reports really help one who lives so far away from Disney to still experience the best times in her life. We grew up on Disney and it was my Mum's dream to take her three kids to Disneyland and she finally managed to save all the money by the time I was 19, my sister 20 and brother 14. It was the start of a wonderful addiction.

Our next trip is to the World in Sept 2010 - havent been there for over 10 years as Disneyland is a bit closer for us so am very excited. It will be the first time to any Disney for my 7yr old nephew james and he is counting the days like us all as he loves all things Disney really cause he had no choice or hope of anything else!!!!:flower3:

Sorry I didnt mean to waffle so much - just wanted to say hi and thank you for the wonderful reports and photos. I hope I will be able to pop in and say hi more often.

jillyb-:hug: I do not know the situation but I am so sorry to hear your sad news. My prayers are with you also.

We did have a nice day. :)

Howard had diabetes complications at first, and then later he was diagnosed with pancreatic (I think) cancer. jillyb can tell us more when she gets a chance, and I know she appreciates the prayers and special thoughts for the family.

Looks like a great "last" Disney meal. We have never been to Mara but LOVE Boma & LOVE those Zebra Domes. YUM!!

Aw-Brooklynn IS a wonderful sister. So sweet.:cutie:

Well, we've been to Mara, but not to Boma. That will change this summer. :thumbsup2

Brooklynn adores her little sister, except for when she's pulling her hair or trying to steal her food. :laughing:

Zebra domes and a meal at Mara is on my list for this summer. Sorry this report is wrapping up... what it the plan for the next two weeks- the fall trip?

Yes, that'll be a huge big dose of 'free' Disney-ness for the kids. Lots of animals to see.

I don't know - I guess if Jill is willing to put some pictures on photobucket, we could fly through an October trip.

Looks like the perfect stop off on the way out. The Mara!
So sweet, Brooklynn feeding Bella.:goodvibes
Those pictures sure brought back memories of our Kidani stay!

I can't believe how close your trip is. No time at all and you will be there walking right down the middle of Main Street USA!
BUT first Mary Poppins!:cutie:

I'll be watching for updates on little Dimitri, poor little guy.
:hug:

It was very thoughtful of Jill, because she knew I wanted pitures of AKL at Christmas, and we just didn't have time to get over there.

Less than three weeks, now! :cool1:

But first, a zoo field trip, Bella's surgery, and Mary Poppins. ::yes::

:)

Sorry to hear your sad news!:hug::grouphug: Prayers to you all!

Prayers for Dimitri and family!:hug:
Hope you had a good day with the girls!
I have some shopping pics from my Spring Break trip if you want me to post them.

If it's Disney shopping, bring it on!

Fun pics, sad it's the last day.
Prayers for Dimitri

But there's a new first day coming soon.

And for you, there's some DVC fun coming soon!!! :dance3:

Hi Memom and Jill. My name is Toni and I live in New Zealand. I hope you dont mind me popping in but I just want to say I am pretty new to the boards and dont post very often as just finding my way round. But I have spent much of the weekend reading your trip reports and just finished the last one. They are wonderful as are all your disfriends trip reports as I have now got lots more to read after finishing yours. Your family is so much fun and I love the family adventures and the little ones are just gorgeous. I feel like I know you all and look forward to hearing more (I hope that doesnt sound too stalker-like???!!!)

The reports really help one who lives so far away from Disney to still experience the best times in her life. We grew up on Disney and it was my Mum's dream to take her three kids to Disneyland and she finally managed to save all the money by the time I was 19, my sister 20 and brother 14. It was the start of a wonderful addiction.

Our next trip is to the World in Sept 2010 - havent been there for over 10 years as Disneyland is a bit closer for us so am very excited. It will be the first time to any Disney for my 7yr old nephew james and he is counting the days like us all as he loves all things Disney really cause he had no choice or hope of anything else!!!!:flower3:

Sorry I didnt mean to waffle so much - just wanted to say hi and thank you for the wonderful reports and photos. I hope I will be able to pop in and say hi more often.

We're glad to have you! You are our first New Zealander. :) Feel free to join in any time. It's more fun when everyone is joining in the conversation.

I know your Disney trip will be very special. I wish I could just stop time for you while you are there and make it last and last, since you hardly ever get to go.

Be sure to check out all of the reports people around here have going. You will be immersed in Disney happiness through their stories and pictures! :wizard:

I checked Kelli's FB this morning, and there was no update. Someone did say they were going home yesterday, so maybe that is a family member and they have inside knowledge. I hope that is the case. I'll update here when she posts something on FB, or maybe she'll come here and tell us herself. I know she's had a scary few days!

Hope you guys all have a beautiful Sunday with family, friends, travels, church, or whatever you do today!

Happy Sunday to you MeMom. I hope it is a great one for you. Here in NH it is cold & rainy but I keep telling myself that in 12 days I will be at my happy place!! And then you following right behind me:)

He loves John Deere tractors and restores old ones!

My favorite WDW treats!!! :lovestruc

Drew would love to follow your dad around, then, because he loves to take things apart and put them together.

Whoever invented zebra domes - we owe them many thanks! :thumbsup2
I have wonderful visions of the tray full of zebra domes that awaits me at Boma this summer. :banana:

Howard had diabetes complications at first, and then later he was diagnosed with pancreatic (I think) cancer. jillyb can tell us more when she gets a chance, and I know she appreciates the prayers and special thoughts for the family.

Prayers to jillyb and family. Comfort to knowing the pain is gone. :hug:

MeMom said:
It was very thoughtful of Jill, because she knew I wanted pitures of AKL at Christmas, and we just didn't have time to get over there.

Glad you made it over there. We did a Mara meal too, complete with Zebra domes. I tried to show my friends the most I could in the short amount of time we had. That and I wanted to leave then wanting more... mission acomplished :)

Did you guys see this in AK ?
NewpartyspotCampMM123109.jpg

We did not go in but I could imagine Brooklyn dancing it up in there.

I believe it was formally the Pocohontas show space. We heard lots of fun happening in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter