Ringing in 2010, 6 months til we'll be back again

So there is a slight "hitch in our giddy up" (I'll wait while all of you non-Southerners try and translate that phrase.) We can't find the October pictures. They are somewhere on some computer or hard drive, but I can't find them on mine and Mom says she can't find them on her. I feel confident they are somewhere so I am trying very hard not to get sick at the thought of a whole trip of pictures missing - especially ones with the cutest Ariel and Flounder!

OHH NOOO! I'm sure you'll find them! I'm sad to see this TR come to an end, but I know a new TR is just around the corner!:cool1: and another trip in 18 days! Then the June/July trip and so on.......:)

What a great trip report as always. So, you are leaving in three weeks. Hmmmm, would you mind a few hitchhikers from Murfreesboro???? :rotfl:

What a great trip report as always. So, you are leaving in three weeks. Hmmmm, would you mind a few hitchhikers from Murfreesboro???? :rotfl:

I don't know if 4 car seats will fit in the rental. If we are going to have hitchhikers I need to upgrade to a van!

I think we have found the pictures, however, they are on Mom's external hard drive and she doesn't know exactly how to get them off so I will try and walk her through it tomorrow afternoon so we can get the show on the road.

Yay! I'm so glad you didn't lose the pictures. I can't wait to see them! :)

I need some time in Jackie's rocking chairs this summer (although Luke does not allow me to sit). Sorry this report is done... want a quick taste of the fall trip before your May one. I cannot believe how close you are to going back (and how close we are getting to our trip too)

I think we have found the pictures, however, they are on Mom's external hard drive and she doesn't know exactly how to get them off so I will try and walk her through it tomorrow afternoon so we can get the show on the road.

Whoo.....that was close. Can't wait to see the cutest Ariel and Flounder ever.

Loved seeing Tiana's boat show. I really wish it was still going to be there for my trip in 9 days. :cool1: I would have loved to have seen it. Not sure I can post this link here, but Lou Mongello has posted videos of the first day of Tiana's show on his website WDW Radio- there are 4 videos- http://www.wdwradio.com/videos/

I have thought about starting a TR for our upcoming trip, but I'm a little intimidated by all of the great ones I have read already! Besides, mine would primarily be pics and not words. I take a ton of pics on trips! I am bringing 48gbs for pics on my dslr and 40gb for my point & shoot w/video and hoping that is going to be enough. :upsidedow I am not bringing my laptop for downloading pics and stressing about it!:scared: Want to have plenty of pics left at the end of our trip for our last night stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge! :cool1:

Anyway, thanks for the great trip reports. You make it easier to not miss Disney as much as I do. Your pictures make me feel as if I am walking right down Main Street and in and out of the shops! :flower3:

I feel the same way about doing a TR. I have been on 6 trips but have never done a TR. I always feel like no one will follow along. But I have gotten so much enjoyment over the years reading MeMom & Jills reports & CP's, Wig'd, Dawn's, Brooke's & so many others that I feel I should "give back":) This trip in 10 days might be the one that I finally do one as it will be just DH & I & I will not have my kids wearing me out!! We will see. I also think I need a new computer or an overhaul on this one as it is working way too slow!!

MeMom great pics of your last hours at Disney. Sleeping girls in the car :thumbsup2:

Glad you found the pics of the Oct. trip!! Cannot wait to see them:)

So there is a slight "hitch in our giddy up" (I'll wait while all of you non-Southerners try and translate that phrase.) We can't find the October pictures. They are somewhere on some computer or hard drive, but I can't find them on mine and Mom says she can't find them on her. I feel confident they are somewhere so I am trying very hard not to get sick at the thought of a whole trip of pictures missing - especially ones with the cutest Ariel and Flounder!

You just had to be so country, didja?
You could have speaked like a high-class hillbilly and just said, "We dun lost the durn things!"

These people are gonna to think we're from the backwoods or sump'n.

I 'pologize for my eldest young'un.
I'll be back for replies jes' soon as I get back from cleanin' the outhouse. ;)

Replies in red.

Time at AKL would be a very nice way to spend your last couple of hours. ::yes::

AWww, last days are so sad!!

But...the good thing is you guys will be back in 18 days!!!! Woooo hooooo!!! :goodvibes

It was nice. I thought we were just going to eat a little further down the road at some common real world place, but this was much nicer! :goodvibes

Your last post has me all misty! :sad1:

But :cool1::cool1: for less than 3 weeks!!!!

Now can we go in the wayback machine to Oct? pretty please?:worship:

If we don't find these pictures, we may really need a wayback machine! :eek:

Another fantstic report. Loved :love: it all! Great pics, writing and memories. SO happy we will get to see pics from Oct and that you are going back so soon!! :banana::banana:

Glad you enjoyed it. I love reading other trip reports and seeing things from all different views.

Hopefully, the October pictures can be easily located.

Hopefully.

You know I HATE the last days.

I don't know why, but I love the pic of Brookie washing her hands. I guess it just reminds me of the little guy.

AKL is such a beautiful Resort. Thanks for the pics, MeMom. :hug:

I love to watch kids is action. Simple things, like washing hands, become fascinating.

AKL is beautiful, and we hope to get to stay there in the next few years for a couple of days at the end of a trip.

I'm glad we don't have to wait 6 months for another TR! :) And glad you don't have to wait for another trip! Oh the next day and a half cannot go by fast enough! :) AKL is so nice! Nice place to finish up a trip! And I will try to remember that if Brooklyn can be mature about leaving "her" Magic Kingdom, so will I at the end of the trip! ;) And since I wont be around at the time, best wishes and prayers for Bella's surgery!:hug:

We hope you have a super-duper magical time!!! :dance3:

We just have to talk ourselves calmly out of Magic Kingdom on our last days, so as not to have people staring at us. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the prayers. I think you'll be on a tour on that day. That will be fun!

Memom, well there is good news and there is bad news. The bad news this trip report is just ending when I finally get my computer going again. The good is we get to see your October trip. The October trip will help tide us over until the Mothers Day trip which will tide us over till the summer trip which will tide us over until......well you get the point right?
Memom and Jill thanks for letting us come along with you family on all your trips!!!!!!!

P.S. Bella will be in my prayers Monday. I know she is in good hands. She'll do fine.

We don't want to lose you again, so keep that 'puter going!

You are more than welcome to com along on the trips. We still are up for a bowling pin party any time anyone can be there!

You know I hate leaving WDW and leaving AKL is truly so sad to me. :( Although, I must admit, if there have to be final shots, they should be of my beloved rocking chairs and the roof of AKL! Oh, and giraffes! Can't forget the giraffes! :lovestruc

I think of you every time I am at AKL now. We will get our turn to stay there eventually.

Maybe pictures from AKL would convince your crew to go back and visit this summer? :rolleyes1

Well 18 more days now until you get to drive under that wonderful arch again :dance3: So no need to be sad about the last day!

I have to say, the bathroom in the lobby at AKL was really cool and clean haha :laughing:

Can't wait to see some pictures from the October trip before you head out for your next one :thumbsup2

When we drive under the arch, I may briefly remember that I am supposed to be in school at that moment.

Briefly.

Great report---loved all of it--the pictures, the words, the stories! :goodvibes

I've so enjoyed reading and getting to "know" you, Jill, Bella & Brooklynn, and everyone in your family. You are all a bunch of sweethearts! :)

Can't wait to hear about the Mother's Day trip in just three weeks! :woohoo:

Glad you enjoyed coming along. We enjoy getting to know all of you through your trips, as well, and hope to meet everyone in person someday.

I'm glad you got that last little bit in before you had to leave. I can't wait to see AKL with my own eyes this summer.

I'm excited to see your pictures from October and make the final countdown for your Mother's Day trip! It'll be here before you even know it!:goodvibes

You will be impressed with AKL, I feel sure. Be sure to check out the signs along the animal viewing areas, and talk to the guides. It's very interesting.

OHHHH NOOOOOO!!!! I am sure you will find them. We all wait patiently. popcorn:: :surfweb:

As for "hitch in our giddy up" :rotfl2::rotfl2: Although not Southern by birth, I used this quite frequently, much to the giggles of my college aged staff. :lmao::lmao:

We work so hard to show our class (sort of like Jethro :laughing:), and then Jill goes and blows the whole facade by saying something like that. :sad2:

I fell a little bit behind, but I'm all caught up now!
Even though last days are sad it looks like you all had a great day :goodvibes

We did. The Tiana show and AKL were a nice way to end.

This could get interesting. :scared1:

OHH NOOO! I'm sure you'll find them! I'm sad to see this TR come to an end, but I know a new TR is just around the corner!:cool1: and another trip in 18 days! Then the June/July trip and so on.......:)

Until we run out of money...:upsidedow

We'll pick you up at the hippo!

The hippo, however, cannot come.

Yay! I'm so glad you didn't lose the pictures. I can't wait to see them! :)

Well, we may not have lost them. That is yet to be determined. We'll see what happens when Jill tries to tell me how to get them off the hard drive.

I need some time in Jackie's rocking chairs this summer (although Luke does not allow me to sit). Sorry this report is done... want a quick taste of the fall trip before your May one. I cannot believe how close you are to going back (and how close we are getting to our trip too)

Yep, summer trips are just on the horizon! :cool2:

Whoo.....that was close. Can't wait to see the cutest Ariel and Flounder ever.

Keep your fins crossed! :)

I feel the same way about doing a TR. I have been on 6 trips but have never done a TR. I always feel like no one will follow along. But I have gotten so much enjoyment over the years reading MeMom & Jills reports & CP's, Wig'd, Dawn's, Brooke's & so many others that I feel I should "give back":) This trip in 10 days might be the one that I finally do one as it will be just DH & I & I will not have my kids wearing me out!! We will see. I also think I need a new computer or an overhaul on this one as it is working way too slow!!

MeMom great pics of your last hours at Disney. Sleeping girls in the car :thumbsup2:

Glad you found the pics of the Oct. trip!! Cannot wait to see them:)

A trip without kids will allow you to slow down and really see a lot of details that you don't have time to notice with kids. I love my time with the girls, of course, but I am so busy looking at them so often that I know I pass up Disney details that I would have seen if I were not with them. It's good to have a mix of both kid time and grown-up time.

Brooklynn was out like a light! She and Eeyore were exhausted.

What needs translatin'? Sounded like y'all were speakin' plain English to me. :lmao:

Whew! So glad the October pictures showed up. That was a close call!

I would love to be able to convince the family to head to WDW, but they are a stubborn lot. I don't know where they could possibly get it from :rolleyes: -- no doubt it's from Charles's side. :laughing:

You could have speaked like a high-class hillbilly and just said, "We dun lost the durn things!"

What a way to wake up this morning. Here I am :surfweb: but I know better, so I put the coffee down.
I usually sneak in to check on a couple of those reports either at critcal points or moving so fast I have to check or I am hopelessly behind.

Well that post was nothing short of great. I practically end up :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I think only waking up in WDW would be better.
Thanks for the great start to this Tuesday morning.
Good luck with those pictures. I hope you can coax them onto photobucket, or at least from your external hard drive. Maybe Drew can help. :confused3
Those young'uns seem real good with dem teknical devices. :laughing:

I don't know if 4 car seats will fit in the rental. If we are going to have hitchhikers I need to upgrade to a van!

The hitchhikers will pay for the upgrade and all gas. I bet you guys will have a great Mothers Day trip. We are supposed to go in Oct, but are talking about waiting until next Feb:scared1:

So much enjoyment right up to the very last moment!
Then the girls are fast asleep for the ride home!
What a perfect ending to your trip....
Looking forward to the recap of October then on to Mother's Day!

So there is a slight "hitch in our giddy up" (I'll wait while all of you non-Southerners try and translate that phrase.)

:lmao: What a great start to my morning, or should I say murnin' !

Forget about SPEAKING hillbilly, how about TYPING hillbilly!!! :rotfl: I am IMPRESSED that you were able to do that!! :laughing:
That edumication is sho payin off fo you!

Awwww so sad to end a trip....but knowing another (and another, and another) is right around the corner makes it a bit more manageable ;)

Tracy

What needs translatin'? Sounded like y'all were speakin' plain English to me. :lmao:

Whew! So glad the October pictures showed up. That was a close call!

I would love to be able to convince the family to head to WDW, but they are a stubborn lot. I don't know where they could possibly get it from :rolleyes: -- no doubt it's from Charles's side. :laughing:

It was that purse that saved us! ;) When Jill remembered that I had shown the purse, she figured out that the pictures must be on my external hard drive. We'll hope that that is true!

No doubt, if they are turning their backs on Disney, it's all Charles.

What a way to wake up this morning. Here I am :surfweb: but I know better, so I put the coffee down.
I usually sneak in to check on a couple of those reports either at critcal points or moving so fast I have to check or I am hopelessly behind.

Well that post was nothing short of great. I practically end up :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I think only waking up in WDW would be better.
Thanks for the great start to this Tuesday morning.
Good luck with those pictures. I hope you can coax them onto photobucket, or at least from your external hard drive. Maybe Drew can help. :confused3
Those young'uns seem real good with dem teknical devices. :laughing:

Please do not spit coffee all over your computer and make us feel guilty for the ruination of your communication. :)

Drew probably does know what to do, but he's doing landscaping today, and he has school tonight. I am going to hope Jill can walk me through it over the phone.

Good luck retrieving your pictures. I can't wait to see Ariel and Flounder.

Thanks. I hope it won't be too hard.

Our sea creatures were pretty cute.

The hitchhikers will pay for the upgrade and all gas. I bet you guys will have a great Mothers Day trip. We are supposed to go in Oct, but are talking about waiting until next Feb:scared1:

We may just take a big old moms and kids trip some day. We can drop by GA and pick up all those moms and kids, too.

So much enjoyment right up to the very last moment!
Then the girls are fast asleep for the ride home!
What a perfect ending to your trip....
Looking forward to the recap of October then on to Mother's Day!

Yep. It was fun. It doesn't take long after you leave the magic sign, though, to realize you are back in the regular world.

We'll keep our fingers crossed for getting the October pictures going tonight.

:lmao: What a great start to my morning, or should I say murnin' !

Glad you enjoyed the fun. :)
A little laughter in every day is a good thing.

Forget about SPEAKING hillbilly, how about TYPING hillbilly!!! :rotfl: I am IMPRESSED that you were able to do that!! :laughing:
That edumication is sho payin off fo you!

I'm up to second grade now, you know! :goodvibes

Awwww so sad to end a trip....but knowing another (and another, and another) is right around the corner makes it a bit more manageable ;)

Tracy

It definitely makes life happier. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter