Ringing in 2010, 6 months til we'll be back again

Oh no, the end! I hope you get to tell about your October trip. I am sure you need more things to do before your next trip.;) I hope Bella's surgery is a complete success. And, I hope you have a terrific Mother's Day trip.

I loved the Tiana show, too. Facing the music and leaving is always the hardest part of a vacation. Yay, for AKL! It is just so pretty there. Next year, we are staying at Jambo house for sure!! Brooklynn is so sweet. Bella must love anyone that is willing to put food in her mouth.:cutie::laughing:

I would love to stay at AKL. We had planned to do two nights at the end of this summer's trip, like we did at Wilderness Lodge, but it just didn't work out financially. Drew's school is a killer for me. We will visit, of course, and as a consolation prize, we are eating at Boma.

Yeah, Bella is pretty much happy with whoever has the tasty stuff! :thumbsup2

Last days are so sad. I love all the pictures you took. They really capture the magic.

I'm sending prayers for Dimitri to continue his recovery and for Jillyb. I somehow missed those updates.

Happy Monday everyone!

We knew it was going to be a long time - SIX months - before we got back, so it was sad to leave.

I haven't checked in on jillyb today. Dimitri is home. Hopefully, both moms will update us when they have time.

I would love to see some of those pictures , can't wait either !

:woohoo:YaY ! For 3 weeks till Animal Kingdom !!!:woohoo:

Great pictures of the MK street performers :thumbsup2

Love the Tiana pictures and the kiddies had a blast watching the videos !

The Mara food looks soo yummy !

Looking forward to seeing some of the October pictures before your next trip !popcorn::popcorn::

For a much better view of the show, youtube it. :thumbsup2

Jill said she will put up October pictures if I promise to fly through them. I will raise my right hand and promise to update every day for the next 17 days.

Loved seeing Tiana's boat show. I really wish it was still going to be there for my trip in 9 days. :cool1: I would have loved to have seen it. Not sure I can post this link here, but Lou Mongello has posted videos of the first day of Tiana's show on his website WDW Radio- there are 4 videos- http://www.wdwradio.com/videos/

I'm sad to see this TR come to an end, but excited to see your fall pics and that you are heading out again in 18 days! :banana:

I have thought about starting a TR for our upcoming trip, but I'm a little intimidated by all of the great ones I have read already! Besides, mine would primarily be pics and not words. I take a ton of pics on trips! I am bringing 48gbs for pics on my dslr and 40gb for my point & shoot w/video and hoping that is going to be enough. :upsidedow I am not bringing my laptop for downloading pics and stressing about it!:scared: Want to have plenty of pics left at the end of our trip for our last night stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge! :cool1:

Anyway, thanks for the great trip reports. You make it easier to not miss Disney as much as I do. Your pictures make me feel as if I am walking right down Main Street and in and out of the shops! :flower3:

I like Lou's clips. I like any Disney videos, really

By all means, you should do a trip report.

I'm glad you enjoy the pictures. That's what I have in mind every time I take one. :)

:rotfl: I had to laugh out loud when I read this! That's great! :)

I was quietly very proud of myself. ;)

Oh no, the end! I hope you get to tell about your October trip. I am sure you need more things to do before your next trip.;) I hope Bella's surgery is a complete success. And, I hope you have a terrific Mother's Day trip.

'Bout to wrap it up here in just a few minutes. Then we'll start the new one. Since we're going quickly through the October trip, and the Mother's Day trip is short, we're just going to put both of those in one report.

I have complete faith after three doctors have seen her that Bella's surgery will be very simple. We appreciate the thoughts, and we will ask for all of our friends to join us in prayer as she goes through the procedure on Monday.

MeMom, if you guys will be @ WDW the week of March 16 next year, then you'll be there at the same time as us! :)

That is the plan. I'm hoping to go Saturday through Wednesday or Thursday, depending on how much time Jill and Kay can get off. I have the whole week.

This is it, friends. The last few minutes of this trip.

More strolling around in the gift shop.

IMG_3787.jpg

IMG_3788.jpg

IMG_3789.jpg

Sweet girl doesn't know she's about to be stuck in her car seat for a whole bunch of hours!

IMG_3790.jpg

She's carrying a little lunch on her face still. :laughing:

IMG_3791.jpg

IMG_3792.jpg

IMG_3793.jpg

IMG_3794.jpg

IMG_3795.jpg

IMG_3796.jpg

IMG_3797.jpg

This bag was everywhere.

IMG_3798.jpg

A little closer.

IMG_3799.jpg

IMG_3800.jpg

IMG_3801.jpg

Washing up.

IMG_3803.jpg

A quick walk outside.

IMG_3805.jpg

IMG_3806.jpg

Jackie's chairs. :)

IMG_3807.jpg

IMG_3808.jpg

IMG_3809.jpg

IMG_3811.jpg

Back inside.

We had some very Happy Holidays!

IMG_3812.jpg

IMG_3813.jpg

IMG_3814.jpg

IMG_3815.jpg

Cool table.

IMG_3816.jpg

To the parking lot.

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3818.jpg

Goodby, rooftop!

IMG_3819.jpg

It took the girls no time to fall asleep.

IMG_3820.jpg

IMG_3826.jpg

Some leave by car, some leave by plane.

IMG_3821.jpg

Goodbye, palm trees!

IMG_3822.jpg

Six months, Mickey and friends!
Six long, long months!

IMG_3823.jpg

Or

maybe

not. :goodvibes

IMG_3803.jpg

I just came home from working since 8 and I was thinking "Brooklynn can't be that tall!" Then I realized it was a mini sink for the little ones.:rotfl2:

Jackie's chairs. :)

IMG_3807.jpg

I can't wait to spend some time rocking on these chairs. Maybe I could plan dinner and some fun at AKL for our last night if the park closes at 7.:thumbsup2
Replies in red.

AWww, last days are so sad!!

But...the good thing is you guys will be back in 18 days!!!! Woooo hooooo!!! :goodvibes

Your last post has me all misty! :sad1:

But :cool1::cool1: for less than 3 weeks!!!!

Now can we go in the wayback machine to Oct? pretty please?:worship:

Another fantstic report. Loved :love: it all! Great pics, writing and memories. SO happy we will get to see pics from Oct and that you are going back so soon!! :banana::banana:

You know I HATE the last days.

I don't know why, but I love the pic of Brookie washing her hands. I guess it just reminds me of the little guy.

AKL is such a beautiful Resort. Thanks for the pics, MeMom. :hug:

I'm glad we don't have to wait 6 months for another TR! :) And glad you don't have to wait for another trip! Oh the next day and a half cannot go by fast enough! :) AKL is so nice! Nice place to finish up a trip! And I will try to remember that if Brooklyn can be mature about leaving "her" Magic Kingdom, so will I at the end of the trip! ;) And since I wont be around at the time, best wishes and prayers for Bella's surgery!:hug:

Memom, well there is good news and there is bad news. The bad news this trip report is just ending when I finally get my computer going again. The good is we get to see your October trip. The October trip will help tide us over until the Mothers Day trip which will tide us over till the summer trip which will tide us over until......well you get the point right?
Memom and Jill thanks for letting us come along with you family on all your trips!!!!!!!

P.S. Bella will be in my prayers Monday. I know she is in good hands. She'll do fine.

You know I hate leaving WDW and leaving AKL is truly so sad to me. :( Although, I must admit, if there have to be final shots, they should be of my beloved rocking chairs and the roof of AKL! Oh, and giraffes! Can't forget the giraffes! :lovestruc

Well 18 more days now until you get to drive under that wonderful arch again :dance3: So no need to be sad about the last day!

I have to say, the bathroom in the lobby at AKL was really cool and clean haha :laughing:

Can't wait to see some pictures from the October trip before you head out for your next one :thumbsup2

Great report---loved all of it--the pictures, the words, the stories! :goodvibes

I've so enjoyed reading and getting to "know" you, Jill, Bella & Brooklynn, and everyone in your family. You are all a bunch of sweethearts! :)

Can't wait to hear about the Mother's Day trip in just three weeks! :woohoo:

I would love to see some of those pictures , can't wait either !

:woohoo:YaY ! For 3 weeks till Animal Kingdom !!!:woohoo:

Great pictures of the MK street performers :thumbsup2

Love the Tiana pictures and the kiddies had a blast watching the videos !

The Mara food looks soo yummy !

Looking forward to seeing some of the October pictures before your next trip !popcorn::popcorn::

Your last post has me all misty! :sad1:

But :cool1::cool1: for less than 3 weeks!!!!

Now can we go in the wayback machine to Oct? pretty please?:worship:

Another fantstic report. Loved :love: it all! Great pics, writing and memories. SO happy we will get to see pics from Oct and that you are going back so soon!! :banana::banana:

Memom, well there is good news and there is bad news. The bad news this trip report is just ending when I finally get my computer going again. The good is we get to see your October trip. The October trip will help tide us over until the Mothers Day trip which will tide us over till the summer trip which will tide us over until......well you get the point right?
Memom and Jill thanks for letting us come along with you family on all your trips!!!!!!!

P.S. Bella will be in my prayers Monday. I know she is in good hands. She'll do fine.

Well 18 more days now until you get to drive under that wonderful arch again :dance3: So no need to be sad about the last day!

I have to say, the bathroom in the lobby at AKL was really cool and clean haha :laughing:

Can't wait to see some pictures from the October trip before you head out for your next one :thumbsup2

So there is a slight "hitch in our giddy up" (I'll wait while all of you non-Southerners try and translate that phrase.) We can't find the October pictures. They are somewhere on some computer or hard drive, but I can't find them on mine and Mom says she can't find them on her. I feel confident they are somewhere so I am trying very hard not to get sick at the thought of a whole trip of pictures missing - especially ones with the cutest Ariel and Flounder!

I'm glad you got that last little bit in before you had to leave. I can't wait to see AKL with my own eyes this summer.

I'm excited to see your pictures from October and make the final countdown for your Mother's Day trip! It'll be here before you even know it!:goodvibes

So there is a slight "hitch in our giddy up" (I'll wait while all of you non-Southerners try and translate that phrase.) We can't find the October pictures. They are somewhere on some computer or hard drive, but I can't find them on mine and Mom says she can't find them on her. I feel confident they are somewhere so I am trying very hard not to get sick at the thought of a whole trip of pictures missing - especially ones with the cutest Ariel and Flounder!

OHHHH NOOOOOO!!!! I am sure you will find them. We all wait patiently. popcorn:: :surfweb:

As for "hitch in our giddy up" :rotfl2::rotfl2: Although not Southern by birth, I used this quite frequently, much to the giggles of my college aged staff. :lmao::lmao:

I fell a little bit behind, but I'm all caught up now!
Even though last days are sad it looks like you all had a great day :goodvibes

I think we have found the pictures, however, they are on Mom's external hard drive and she doesn't know exactly how to get them off so I will try and walk her through it tomorrow afternoon so we can get the show on the road.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter