• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rides, Slides, Eats & Meets Oct DISmeet Trip. 5/6-Ch 14 Closing Thoughts

Not too bad on the Headless Horseman pic! (Thanks for the "heads" (ha!) up on the update. I was snoozing! LOL)

Hope you didn't mess up your hair...........

......and wipe that drool off your chin sleepy head!!! :sad2:

well done on the picture, thats why i have rapid shot mode on my camera to get those sort of shots...but i guess you did pretty good for the first picture you took of it.
Thanks! It was a pretty good first attempt. Sure do wish I could have gotten a better one though.......... ;)

Great update, Marv (sorry....I'm a little late getting here).

Love all of the holiday decorations, DIS meet photos, castle photos, Haunted Mansion photos. Your son did a great job!

I can't wait to see parade pictures.

Looks like you had a great time at the Halloween party. I wouldn't be able to pass up a 10-minute wait for Space Mountain, either!

Always good to see Magdalene and Katharina showing up for some Disney fun. (now I just need to convince them to show back up for my TR, too :rotfl:)

I think the headless horseman picture is pretty decent. You can see him, and that's what you're going for, right?:confused3

Hope you didn't mess up your hair...........

......and wipe that drool off your chin sleepy head!!! :sad2:

Thanks! It was a pretty good first attempt. Sure do wish I could have gotten a better one though.......... ;)

No chance of messing up my hair since I'm pretty much bald right now! :lmao::lmao::lmao: Now the drool...:rolleyes1

Get crackin' on an update Bucko!!

Finally found this sooo here is a Rosie BUMP !!!With luck it will mess up the Top of the page giving you an excuse to NOT do an update !!!:rotfl2:

I miss you Marv! :goodvibes Come see me on my new PTR when you have time.

From our family to yours!

I know I am far behind on your report; however, you are always in my prayers.​

For your info I only mess up Glenn's top of the page !!!:snooty::rotfl2:The pix of the Headless Horseman looked pretty good to me !! But it will be 2014 before we find out in the next update !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh ye of little faith! :headache: Maybe Thanksgiving. Outside chance of Christmas! But definitely not 2014!!! (I hope anyway) :guilty:
Okay, what is it with people making outrageous predictions about 2014 and forcing them to come true??? :headache:

Great update, Marv (sorry....I'm a little late getting here).

Love all of the holiday decorations, DIS meet photos, castle photos, Haunted Mansion photos. Your son did a great job!

I can't wait to see parade pictures.
Thanks Kathy! I guess you have HAD to wait to see those parade pictures. Hopefully they will be worth it, but I did get a few special ones just for you! :goodvibes

Looks like you had a great time at the Halloween party. I wouldn't be able to pass up a 10-minute wait for Space Mountain, either!

Always good to see Magdalene and Katharina showing up for some Disney fun. (now I just need to convince them to show back up for my TR, too :rotfl:)

I think the headless horseman picture is pretty decent. You can see him, and that's what you're going for, right?:confused3
Yes, I was pretty happy I at least didn't cut his uh, head off??? :rolleyes:

No chance of messing up my hair since I'm pretty much bald right now! :lmao: Now the drool...:rolleyes1

Get crackin' on an update Bucko!!
So glad you are doing much better my friend! As for the update, well you know how some people can be with their ill-advised posts.......... :rolleyes1

Finally found this sooo here is a Rosie BUMP !!!With luck it will mess up the Top of the page giving you an excuse to NOT do an update !!!:rotfl2:
You did it again Rosie! How in the world do you manage............. :rotfl2:

Hope you have a wonderful holiday, Marv.
Thanks Kathy!

MERRY CHRISTMAS MARV!

Thanks Tammie!

Merry Christmas to you & your family, Marv! Abundant Blessings in 2014!
Thanks Christine!

Merry Christmas my Friend !!!
Thanks Sam! ;)

I miss you Marv! :goodvibes Come see me on my new PTR when you have time.

From our family to yours!

I know I am far behind on your report; however, you are always in my prayers.​
Thanks Judy!

Happy New Year!

Thanks Karin!
Thanks again Kathy!

Happy New Year to you and the family, Marv! Miss you around here.
Thanks again Christine!

Your "ladies" are looking for you...

Thanks again Judy!

Yes they are Mr Marv !!! Happy New Year to you!!!!
Thanks again Sam!

I really appreciate all the Christmas and New Year's wishes from everyone! :goodvibes I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday season, a very Merry Christmas, and your New Year has gotten off to a wonderful start!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Just before Christmas I developed a little bit of a dry cough, and it eventually got to the point where I wasn't getting much sleep and decided I had to go to the doctor (after trying every known home-made cure..... :rolleyes1 ) and try to get something to clear it all up. Since I just LOVE going to see the doctor, that should tell you something about how I was feeling!

Anyways, to make a long story short, I was diagnosed with chronic bronchitis, given an antibiotic and steroid, and put on a nebulizer for breathing treatments. Breathing treatments, throughout the day and night every six hours, home or work, and continuing to cough has really just worn me down! Every time I tried to look at the DIS I just wasn't able to get into it. I have managed to read along and keep up with everyone but just didn't have the strength, or for that matter the desire, to do any posting. I'm slowly trying to get all caught up with everyone's TRs so if I haven't been to "your's" yet, I will try to be there soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter