Rides, Slides, Eats & Meets Oct DISmeet Trip. 5/6-Ch 14 Closing Thoughts

More wonderful pictures of a fantastic parade! I am afraid that the next update will have a very sad event: saying goodbye! :scared1: not to the TR but on that night...

Yes, as wonderful as our evening and the parade was, what followed soon after was equally as :sad1:

Not looking forward to reliving that part of the TR............ :(

I though the Grve Diggers were the best, too!
Watching the parade together was a lot of fun

not bad for stealing it from the internet...i see the copyright blacked out on the bottom.

but if you are claiming it as yours...then well done my friend.

and good pics through the parade...

i might have to tap you for a future trip of mine to come along as a parade photo man, not for your quality photos, but more so that i can watch the show and you take the pics for me.
:thumbsup2

I though the Grve Diggers were the best, too!
Watching the parade together was a lot of fun

Yes, that whole trip was a lot of fun! :goodvibes As much as I looked forward to it, I really hated that the time passed so quickly and it was almost over even more! :(

Oh yes it hurt Praise and Marv in the same sentence OUCH!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Good to see you're finally becoming a convert Rosie......... :worship:

:rotfl: :lmao:

Ah, your replies bumped your thread in my subscriptions and I got to see all those lovely parade pictures a second time! I am still amazed at how well your pictures turned out! What a great memory of that fantastic parade!

not bad for stealing it from the internet...i see the copyright blacked out on the bottom.

:headache: :mad:

but if you are claiming it as yours...then well done my friend.

and good pics through the parade...

Thanks! :)

i might have to tap you for a future trip of mine to come along as a parade photo man, not for your quality photos, but more so that i can watch the show and you take the pics for me.
:thumbsup2

I'm always open to a good offer. Maybe we can work something out. :thumbsup2

More awesome parade pictures, Marv.

And you get :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 for the headless horseman.
Thanks Kathy! I took a lot of time beforehand focusing the camera, making sure the settings were what I wanted, took a few practice photos to check shutter speed and lighting............and then he still got almost on top of me before I realized he was coming! :scared1: I was happy I was still able to get a picture I was very happy with! :thumbsup2

Ah, your replies bumped your thread in my subscriptions and I got to see all those lovely parade pictures a second time! I am still amazed at how well your pictures turned out! What a great memory of that fantastic parade!

Magdalene, you ninja posted me! :)

Yes, that was a wonderful time and great memories! We definitely need to find a chance to share some more Disney time and memories sometime. :thumbsup2

Sure, since you would be picking up the tab for my trip I guess one pin per week would be an acceptable "tip" for a job well done........as long as they are really good pins! ::yes::

ohh wait i thought the pin was your payment, didnt know i had to pay for your trip..might have to rethink that offer.:scratchin

Great Headless Horseman pic. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I need to fool with my camera settings more. I still get a lot of blur. :sad2:

Still can't figure out what the chicken and the Hoe-down scene has to do with Halloween other than playing a clucking "Ghost riders in the sky" :confused3

Somebody send out a search party!!! :moped:

I think we need to send out a bulletin to assist the Search Party:rotfl2:

Middle aged man with a Southern drawl, carrying wooden spoons , was last seen playing his spoons at a truck stop .........

( please feel free to add to this bulletin:rotfl2::rotfl2:

ohh wait i thought the pin was your payment, didnt know i had to pay for your trip..might have to rethink that offer.:scratchin
Hey, I'm not cheap you know......... ;)

Great Headless Horseman pic. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I need to fool with my camera settings more. I still get a lot of blur. :sad2:

Still can't figure out what the chicken and the Hoe-down scene has to do with Halloween other than playing a clucking "Ghost riders in the sky" :confused3
Thanks Pat! I was really happy with that pic, and it was worth all the "fooling" with my camera settings! :thumbsup2

Well you know, people wear all types of Halloween costumes, so I guess it's hard to argue that anything in particular doesn't fit??? :rolleyes2

Just bumping this up so Marv can find it !! I think he has Dementia as he has forgotten his TR!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:
He still hasn't found it !!!:rotfl2:
Somebody send out a search party!!! :moped:
Wow, what a tough crowd!!!

I think we need to send out a bulletin to assist the Search Party:rotfl2:

Middle aged man with a Southern drawl, carrying wooden spoons , was last seen playing his spoons at a truck stop .........

( please feel free to add to this bulletin:rotfl2:
With a knick knack paddy whack.......????

All I needed was Glenn to post an update and I found my way out of hiding....... :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter