Random Thread & The Title Foretold by The Prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.
6:30 am. Is it time to consider this the first all nighter of the summer? :rotfl:

Hmmm South Korea scored right off the bat. Greece better get their butts in gear...

Wow I'm sooooo excited for the England vs. US game to get going! Anyone else plan on watching?

I'm not a big football fan. I would find it very funny if the UK lost :p

I'm not a big football fan. I would find it very funny if the UK lost :p

Either way they're both moving on lol. If they lose, I will be sure to write it down as a sign of the apocalypse. :P

That's just my unbiased opinion *cough* USA! *cough*

Last night tried lemonade mixed with hawaiian punch...strange stuff! Still drank it anyway lol

What is in Hawaiian punch? The Crystal Light version really stains if you use too much.

What is in Hawaiian punch? The Crystal Light version really stains if you use too much.

Not sure. I'm sure its loaded with sugar though! It must just be one of those things where it tastes good enough for me to pretend its not bad :P

I always pretend something's better for me than it is. It's a pizza, but it has vegetables on, so it must be good for you! It's ice cream, but it's fruit flavoured so it must be good for you! Living in ignorance :p

Found out about a water bottle that filters water called Bobble. It's pretty cheap ($10) and the filter works for 2 months, or 300 bottles before having to be changed. I then find out they don't ship to the UK -_- It would have been good when in Florida.

I always pretend something's better for me than it is. It's a pizza, but it has vegetables on, so it must be good for you! It's ice cream, but it's fruit flavoured so it must be good for you! Living in ignorance :p

Found out about a water bottle that filters water called Bobble. It's pretty cheap ($10) and the filter works for 2 months, or 300 bottles before having to be changed. I then find out they don't ship to the UK -_- It would have been good when in Florida.

My favorite is orange, grape or cherry soda. Oranges, grapes and cherries are good for you so the soda must be too! :p

It doesn't matter if it's filled with chemicals and sugar, it's fruit flavoured, therefore it's healthy :teeth:

Customers who bought the Clear 2 Go water bottle also bought the High School Musical soundtrack. Thanks Amazon.

It doesn't matter if it's filled with chemicals and sugar, it's fruit flavoured, therefore it's healthy :teeth:

Customers who bought the Clear 2 Go water bottle also bought the High School Musical soundtrack. Thanks Amazon.

Hahahaha just getting rid of the unwanted stuff i guess. I bet just by posting this I'll have 30 Zac Efron fans now treating me as an enemy. :rotfl:

Now I want a smoothie. We have a few bananas and a few strawberries. Not enough to make a great smoothie though...

Now I want a smoothie. We have a few bananas and a few strawberries. Not enough to make a great smoothie though...

I peeked in, saw the word protein on some little packet, and left in disappointment. So what have we learned today? fruit flavoring=healthy, and protein=bad!

Only a minute and 45 seconds of extra time. Korea's up 2-0. Its over. I was so sure Greece would win!

Protein shake? Boring...

I need to start revision. Well, i've started but I really suck at keeping at it. I get bored very easily.

Protein shake? Boring...

I need to start revision. Well, i've started but I really suck at keeping at it. I get bored very easily.

Me too. I think part of the problem is knowing you can always just "take a quick break" from stuff and end up screwing around online or something for hours until the whole nights gone :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter