Random Thread & The Title Foretold by The Prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true. i can't even go into my room to do revision because I end up playing with Lego...

There are 8 example questions in the back of our revision guides, along with example answers. They describe what the person did right and wrong. It's not very helpful, especially since only 3 of the answers get over 20 marks out of 25.

That's true. i can't even go into my room to do revision because I end up playing with Lego...

There are 8 example questions in the back of our revision guides, along with example answers. They describe what the person did right and wrong. It's not very helpful, especially since only 3 of the answers get over 20 marks out of 25.

Lol you got finals coming up?

That's a good enough reason to stay awake. Don't want to drown if the flooding is severe.

I found out that if a friend gets overweight, you're over 50% likely to also become overweight. If a friend of a friend gets overweight, you're about 20% likely to become overweight. o_O

That's a good enough reason to stay awake. Don't want to drown if the flooding is severe.

I found out that if a friend gets overweight, you're over 50% likely to also become overweight. If a friend of a friend gets overweight, you're about 20% likely to become overweight. o_O

I guess that's because when you hang out and they pick what you do it usually involves eating fast food :P

It's all psychological I guess. There are other examples like if you gave up smoking with friends, you'll be more likely to completely quit. If you take up a sport with friends, you're more likely to continue playing that game throughout life, etc.

It's all psychological I guess. There are other examples like if you gave up smoking with friends, you'll be more likely to completely quit. If you take up a sport with friends, you're more likely to continue playing that game throughout life, etc.

Yup yup. If someone has no friends and no life does that make them more likely to be in a vegetative state? :rotfl:

That could be possible :p

My dad was yelling at my sister earlier because she sprayed deodorant on her hand up close as a dare and it's left a red bruise on her hand that hasn't gone away. He said that deodorant gives you cancer. I looked it up on the Internet and corrected him saying it was an email hoax.

I hate when I can't describe a word without using the word you're describing... "explain reliability". Well, it's how reliable something is... That's all I can think...

Hah, Jungle Cruise reference on Chowder.

Mung Daal, your mother was a polar bear! Your father was a figure skater!

I hate when I can't describe a word without using the word you're describing... "explain reliability". Well, it's how reliable something is... That's all I can think...

Just say something like its how well you can depend on something.

Chowder had a chance to make a Kenan & Kel reference, and they missed it! They made a Wizard of Oz reference instead...

Chowder had a chance to make a Kenan & Kel reference, and they missed it! They made a Wizard of Oz reference instead...

What ever happened to Kel? Keenan went to Saturday Night Live and Kel just disappeared :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter