Random Thread & The Title Foretold by The Prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The KKO forum bugs me sometimes. They'll start a topic on the off-topic part and discuss it for a while, then completely go off the topic the thread is about. There's one about cryptograms where they're currently talking about pets. The thread made for favourite cartoons has a discussion on piano lessons. The one about VMK is now about some guy who went too far with the romantic relations in the RPG thread, and in that thread, only about 1/3 of the discussion is actually about the RPG. A guy said to them that he wanted to continue on the story but everyone was talking about something else. He complained saying that the RPG thread should be about the RPG and not going off topic all the time, and everyone flamed him. Sigh...

Cleaning oiut the laundry/toy room right now. Laundry side is practically done, and I've done 2 loads of laundry today, have a third in the washer and 2 more waiting to be done. :headache:
Toy room side is fairly clean, as I cleaned it a few weeks ago.

You're free children! Run back to your individual countries of origin!

Announcer: Hey kids of america, its hand painted wooden ball-in-a-cup, Mexico's favorite toy for over 340 years. Who needs constant video game stimulation when theres ball-in-a-cup? You just toss the ball, catch it in the cup, dump it out of the cup, toss it, and catch it in the cup again. The ball is on a string and attached to the cup, so theres no worry if you dont catch the ball in the cup. And clean up is as easy as catching a ball, in a cup. So why spend another day not catching a ball in a cup when you can be catching a ball-in-a-cup?
Jingle: Ball in a cup, Ball in a cup its a ball in a cup!
Kid: Ball in a cup!
Jingle: Ball in a cup

announcer: Hey kids of america, its hand painted wooden ball-in-a-cup, mexico's favorite toy for over 340 years. Who needs constant video game stimulation when theres ball-in-a-cup? You just toss the ball, catch it in the cup, dump it out of the cup, toss it, and catch it in the cup again. The ball is on a string and attached to the cup, so theres no worry if you dont catch the ball in the cup. And clean up is as easy as catching a ball, in a cup. So why spend another day not catching a ball in a cup when you can be catching a ball-in-a-cup?
Jingle: Ball in a cup, ball in a cup its a ball in a cup!

:d

I just think it's Jasmine. She hasn't posted at all, and many clues link to her. Silent killer!

Announcer: Hey kids of america, its hand painted wooden ball-in-a-cup, Mexico's favorite toy for over 340 years. Who needs constant video game stimulation when theres ball-in-a-cup? You just toss the ball, catch it in the cup, dump it out of the cup, toss it, and catch it in the cup again. The ball is on a string and attached to the cup, so theres no worry if you dont catch the ball in the cup. And clean up is as easy as catching a ball, in a cup. So why spend another day not catching a ball in a cup when you can be catching a ball-in-a-cup?
Jingle: Ball in a cup, Ball in a cup its a ball in a cup!

HAHAHAHA nice!

Mung can do anything!
That's not true Chowder. You know I can't raise the dead.
You just haven't tried hard enough.

Today I've eaten a microwave pizza, easy mac, chips, chicken fries, nutty bars, and a few hoho's....and somehow I'm still hungry.

My metabolism must be faster than the speed of light! :rotfl:

I have had a bowl of Shreddies, a bakewell, a yoghurt, curry with naan and onion bahjs, and chocolate cake with chocolate custard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter