POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess noone wants to do a Secret Valentine. Another lead balloon idea of mine... Maybe I will bring it up again later when the others are around.

Guess noone wants to do a Secret Valentine. Another lead balloon idea of mine... Maybe I will bring it up again later when the others are around.

Yeah - see what pthers think. No one is here, righ tnow.

They might like it....who knows. Ask 'em.

So, what time does your man get home?

Or is he home?

hello just woke up again.... I got done with the dr's office at 2:45PM Pharyngitis, sinusitis and bronchitis... hmmm enough with the tis... After explaining to her the tooth situation she stopped the amoxil and no moved on to a heavier antibiotic levaquin. Got home around 3:30PM and took some nyquil coz am really tired of coughing which explains the just waking up part. Gave me the OK to be off tomorrow again.. but doesnt really mean anything since I have 2 dr's appt plus physical therapy and would def'ly be looking for an emergency dentist even thouhg it will be out of pocket:sad: for I cannot wait till the 24th for the Endodontist to see me and my primary dentist is on vacation I cannot stand the pain anymore. Have been on pain pill and antibiotics for 3 days now:faint: . I am not usually like this... this is the 1st time that all I do is complain... I used to get a good humurous grip on life but and problem after another is starting to get :crazy: :bored: :worried: !!! And am not good with pain! When am in pain am mean and I dont like me when am mean :headache: ... it's hard to get old.... it is catching up with me fast :(

Should I change my siggy pic to this? Or stay with purple?

I like the color one better :thumbsup2

th_catjim12007.jpg

It's in penn its a 3 day event friday thru sunday.

what 3 days of dinner ???:eek:
QUESTION OF THE DAY

all time favorite movie???
===================================

Dirty Dancing for me!

No antss yet.:guilty:

I think she is going to need some serious pixie dust.

Beauty and the Beast ... the animated one:love:

Would anyone be interested in doing a Secret Valentine? Or is too much going on in February?

Cat, this would be safe. I could make sure you are with someone reliable (all of us that are left are reliable!) ;)

count me in:love:

OK what are you watching tonight ??? I think am gonna try to see UGLY BETTY tonightm new episode/season starts tonight. And no I gave up on Congee now we move to oatmeal :lmao: for dinner...

How do I multi-quote?

Antss, go find an emergency dentist. Did you say it would be out of pocket though? Call your insurance company. You should not have to be in pain. Isn't there a dentist covering for yours?

Did you say the animated Beauty and the Beast is your favorite movie?

So, Cat and Antss will be in for SV (secret valentine). Right? Or do you not want to Cat? I will make sure someone reliable gets you. ;)

one reason why I cannot be a nurse...I'll be giving out pain pills and Morphine drip and maybe even share it with them like it's halloween:dance3:

Antss, what is your birds name?

Maybe you should add a disney trip ticker. That could make you feel better.

one reason why I cannot be a nurse...I'll be giving out pain pills and Morphine drip and maybe even share it with them like it's halloween:dance3:

I couldn't. I am too scared to get addicted to anything. I had all my wisdom teeth pulled (I was put out) in Sept.. Three were bony impacted. I only had them put me on Tylenol #3. That is all I can take. I do have a high pain threshold though.

How do I multi-quote?;)

everytime you read a post and want to add it with you multi quote click the ~ " ~ and move/read on to the next quote... when you have choosen all the post you wanted click on reply and when you get to the part where you need to type your reply all the one you clicked would be there for you...

Antss, go find an emergency dentist. Did you say it would be out of pocket though? Call your insurance company. You should not have to be in pain. Isn't there a dentist covering for yours?
My dentsit whos on vacation dont have an on call /covering dentist:confused3

Did you say the animated Beauty and the Beast is your favorite movie?;)

::yes::

So, Cat and Antss will be in for SV (secret valentine). Right? Or do you not want to Cat? I will make sure someone reliable gets you. ;)

::yes:: am in

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter