POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antss, what is your birds name?

Maybe you should add a disney trip ticker. That could make you feel better.

jack george.... he answers to jack when I yell at him and his god mother :rotfl: calls him george :confused3 his bday is Nov 4,1984.. it was my former manager who owned jack 6 years agi he was ready to plush him down the toilet:lmao: since is became unrully well I think he was just abuse with his cats and dogs and grand kids.. so then I adopted him in 2000:laughing:

:sad2:
I do have a high pain threshold though.

not I.... have a fear for pain...... when I had my ligaments reconstructed when I was 15...18... 20... regularly it would take a good 4 hour surgery.. my took 8 or more... since my body fights the anesthesia coz am to damn scared so they must have doubled or tripled the dosage to knock me out... thats one reason am scared for the result of this 'tupid fibroids ... if I need to have it taken out.... I might be resistant to pain pills and antibiotic by now !:sad2:

Is he your only one? I didn't know if they get lonely.

yes he is the only one but he thinks am his DGF and my dsis who feeds him always is is BFF :lmao: one time I went to work for 7 days doubles back to back on the 8th day I was off... and all I heard was a big THUMP... he fell of his perch and was lying sideways... so I rush him to the Bird ER and found out he was going through nervous breakdown :lmao: the BIRD hospice kept him from 3 days on IV :rotfl2:

yes he is the only one but he thinks am his DGF and my dsis who feeds him always is is BFF :lmao: one time I went to work for 7 days doubles back to back on the 8th day I was off... and all I heard was a big THUMP... he fell of his perch and was lying sideways... so I rush him to the Bird ER and found out he was going through nervous breakdown :lmao: the BIRD hospice kept him from 3 days on IV :rotfl2:

:sad1: but :rotfl2:

:sad2:

not I.... have a fear for pain...... when I had my ligaments reconstructed when I was 15...18... 20... regularly it would take a good 4 hour surgery.. my took 8 or more... since my body fights the anesthesia coz am to damn scared so they must have doubled or tripled the dosage to knock me out... thats one reason am scared for the result of this 'tupid fibroids ... if I need to have it taken out.... I might be resistant to pain pills and antibiotic by now !:sad2:

I always tell the anesthesiologist to give me enough b/c one time after I was out I totally yelled at the doctor!!! Of course I do not remember.

I did not have any meds or epidural or anything with DD.

Do you wear crocs?

yup Just like Cousin Cat... I have been wearing it prior to the fad.... I must have every color to match my uniform for work... and ofcourse to match my trip to the Promise land.... but recently I have been having problem with my foot... Dr said I have to give up crocs for now for my plantar fascia hmmm I think thats what it was :confused: is inflamed because of no arch support and it had been stretched overtime...:mad: BUt I love them when it 1st came out because I have heel spur and the pain went away after I start wearing it... and now a new pain came along:confused3

So you don't wear them anymore?

only on water parks and cleaning my car or the beach... when I am in WDW I do have days the short warm days I warm crocs later on at nite I go back to ny snicks... am just scared for the foot pain to come back with all the aches and pain am going through right now

82918croc5-thumb.jpg

my all time fave color :cutie:

82918croc2-thumb.jpg

me and dsis around on a January trip...

82918croc4-thumb.jpg

and at AK to match the DISness in me :woohoo:

I love /hate this picture... I love the memories but hated it that time.. why ??? well mom was debating which camera 1st she'll use hers or mine... and this one lady pass by and did a whaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeee she did the silent treat meant.. she farted and walked away... ewwwwwwwww so thats the story of this picture taken at AKL mind you before dinner at BOMA where we were both hungry!

294117698_100e698696_m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter