POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DH has the AC on in the bedroom. I had to turn it off and I'll have to let the room warm up a bit before I can sleep! Or I'll have to dig out my flannel PJ's! Good night, all!

I think I'm getting tired. :teeth: I'm off to find some blankets & maybe a bed. Night! :wave:

Oh - MY-GOSH !!

A woman is gone from the computer for a half an hour and you go and do page 200 without me :confused3 What is THAT about :sad2:

Really though I am glad we made it. Hooray for all the Poopers !! :banana: :lmao:

I felt weird until we really got going....then I just relaxed and enjoyed it. They announce your names and where you're from on the speakers, and apparently a lot of folks from Texas were at the park that day (it WAS spring break!), because people kept cheering when they heard Texas, so I just pretended I was waving at friends. :thumbsup2

It still gets me that someone would say no... But, I guess if you're really shy or really busy...I am shy, but I still wouldn't say no. I told DH I don't need anything big for Year of a Million Dreams (although, if I won, say, DVC, I wouldn't say no!), but I sure would like some of the special mouse ears (I'm a mouse ear collector!)....but, I figure lightning doesn't strike twice, and we've had our special moment, so I'll be content to let others enjoy the limelight!

Ok, we're on page 200 (holy cow!), so I'm going to bed! Night, all!

Erica

BriansPyxie042 said:
It's cold here too, I've been in a sweatshirt & jeans all day. It's 53 degrees right now outside...but my DH has the a/c on. Oh, look there goes a penguin. :rolleyes:

Oh, I miss Indiana this time of year! It was 97 here today.... :scared: The weather looks so nice in Orlando...I won't be hot in my costume at all after living through the 7th hottest summer on record and the longest stretch of days over 100 in the 8 years I've lived here! I should call mom (in Jeffersonville, IN) and ask if she's turned the heat on yet.... :rotfl: I bet she hasn't -- she'll hold out until it hits at least 45 before she'll break down and use it! She just bundles up in layers! Talk about penguin crossing!

one week from today i will be getting all the last minute stuff in the car for our 11pm departure!!!! :woohoo: Dmom will be here watching the kiddos all day so i can sleep and i will take the dirst shift since as you all have noticed i'm an insomniac :teeth:

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
ANTSSSSSS F&W festival do not release pins per day as far as i know from the last few years we've been!!

Ok good FYI ... SInce the last two F&W we attended the 1st day was always our last day of stay and we only do a drive by before going home/airport. OK now I can relax.. :lovestruc

anyone still up?? i've got to clean up my LR so i will be going soon! kids have a way of demplishing everything!!

still up and still at work.... have you been to TDS lately? Lotsa stuff on sale I think.... :crazy:

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
Timmy are you at work or are you at home tonite?
am working till 28th.... hopefully by Monday morning I can start packing before I go to work and on Tuesday I have a quick appointment for a haircut! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter