POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's going on this weekend? I think I am going to have a really boring one. Last weekend was over-busy and this one is going to be boring.

hmmm..this weekend is hte kids birthday party and then sleeping in and church on sunday :) nothing tooooo extreme! but it's one party down! :woohoo:

So are you having a party for Gabriel and Autumn together then?

What are you getting them?

So are you having a party for Gabriel and Autumn together then?

What are you getting them?

::yes:: yup party together! we gave them their presents on their birthdays. Clothes, diapers ;) , games for their VBABIES and VSMILES and their Little Touch and Leap PAds and then savings bonds and Disney Dollars ;)

Cat (does Jim call you Cat or Cathryn or Cathy?) , what do you do on weekends?

He calls me "Baby" - in fact I know when he's mad at me when he goes "Cathryn" :lmao: And it sounds funny when he says "Cathryn"

At work - I started (and I always start as) Cathryn - and it never fails, I never even tell people to do it, and I end up getting called "Cat" :confused3

And they go "but you sign your emails like that"

Thats just cuz Im lazy! You dont call the CEO "J" and he signs his emails like that - or the web guy signs "A", we dont refer to him as "A" :lmao:

Oh weekends....

Ummmm - Wal-Mart. :confused3

We dont do much. Im ashamed to admit, I LOVE TV, I love being lazy, I love doing nothing.

If it's summer, I just sit outside and read magazines and the paper allll dayyyyy loooong.

Oh weekends....

We dont do much. Im ashamed to admit, I LOVE TV, I love being lazy, I love doing nothing.

If it's summer, I just sit outside and read magazines and the paper allll dayyyyy loooong.

I am a slave to Walmart. And I love tv. I love to clean, everything has to be clean.

What magazines do you like? I like Vogue, FamilyFun, UsWeekly is my fave.

Oh weekends....

You should so love to get pedis then! I wish we could go get pedis together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter