POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to goggle "Pflugerville" because I had never heard of it!:rotfl: It's near Austin.

I think she will love it there. They rent in Ca and the rent there is horrible. I cannot believe how much the houses go for there. It is like another planet.

This will be the first time she has really had her own house, truly. She is going to love it. I can tell she just feels like everything is just really not hers now.

Would anyone be interested in doing a Secret Valentine? Or is too much going on in February?

Cat, this would be safe. I could make sure you are with someone reliable (all of us that are left are reliable!) ;)

I think she will love it there. They rent in Ca and the rent there is horrible. I cannot believe how much the houses go for there. It is like another planet.

This will be the first time she has really had her own house, truly. She is going to love it. I can tell she just feels like everything is just really not hers now.

I can only imagine how high rent is over there.:scared1:

Hey, yeah, I posted a pic yesterday too. But it was a side shot. And it wasn't my good side... :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter