Poll- Your Pet peeves

One of my pet peeves is people not using hand sanitizers. :headache:

I absolutely LOATHE hand sanitizer. I am all for washing hands and do it frequently, but I refuse to use hand sanitizer. I'm in the camp of "you keep killing everything and pretty soon there won't be anything to protect you!" This sanitize everything (grocery carts, the seats, etc) is getting out of hand, how will your immune system know how to protect you!

Sorry, the microbiologist in me came out!

My pet peeve is the iPAD camera, that thing is HUGE!

Boy, I agree about the iPad camera! When you're a short person, and the guy (or woman) in front of you puts their iPad up in the air, over their heads, it's very rude.

What I find annoying is those people who think (and act like) that they have to be first in line for the excursion busses. As if the party who gets on last won't get the same experience as they will.

And the people who are always pushing to the front so they won't "have any other people in their pictures" and then stay there. I wonder if they realize that they're in everyone else's pictures?

People who cut in line. Seriously ticks me off, even moreso when they act like they don't see you at all (you banged into me when you did it.. I KNOW you know I'm there!).

Also not keeping your germs to yourself as much as possible, although I honestly can't decide who I dislike more... the sort who don't try to hold back their coughing/sneezing or those that do it into their hands and then grab the serving utensils anyway as if nothing happened. :crazy2:

Chair hoggers and the Ipad cameras. I remember 20 years ago when everyone was buying the cameras with the flip screen and thinking how bad they were. T IPad camera is 100 times worse.

I absolutely LOATHE hand sanitizer. I am all for washing hands and do it frequently, but I refuse to use hand sanitizer. I'm in the camp of "you keep killing everything and pretty soon there won't be anything to protect you!" This sanitize everything (grocery carts, the seats, etc) is getting out of hand, how will your immune system know how to protect you!

Sorry, the microbiologist in me came out!

My pet peeve is the iPAD camera, that thing is HUGE!

Yes on all counts!

Nothing beats good old fashion soap, water, and actual hand washing.

And omg heck yes on the iPad thing. Not only is it obnoxious, and obstructive to others around them, but people look ridiculous holding it up to take pictures. It's like they're holding up a cookie sheet.

I absolutely LOATHE hand sanitizer. I am all for washing hands and do it frequently, but I refuse to use hand sanitizer. I'm in the camp of "you keep killing everything and pretty soon there won't be anything to protect you!" This sanitize everything (grocery carts, the seats, etc) is getting out of hand, how will your immune system know how to protect you! Sorry, the microbiologist in me came out! My pet peeve is the iPAD camera, that thing is HUGE!

This whole post needs a thumbs up!

Just wanted to know what my fellow cruisers pet peeves are? One of my pet peeves is people not using hand sanitizers. :headache:

I got annoyed with the constant hand sanitizers, I'd take one then they try to give me one when I get near and again when I leave and if you come up the aft elevators they hit you at both ends of cabanas. It's worse than the perfume snipers at the mall.

Sent from my rotary phone using DISBoards

Oh my, the ipad camera, I HATE those!

At MK we let a little girl of about 5 stand in front of us so she could see the electrical light parade better. Then her dad handed her his ipad and she held it up filming the whole time, blocking my kids' view. I was more then ticked!

Adults that have no problem trampling over the kids to get to something on the buffet line.

Adults that aren't polite enough to let kids they don't know stand in front of them so the kids can see the show too

Adults that don't say " thank you" to the kids that are polite enough to hold the door open for them

Adults that feel it's ok to let their kids hog something while other kids are waiting

Obviously,I have a pattern . Adults tend to do more to make me annoyed than kids do!

Kids, like older kids, that canon ball their butts in to the shallow kids pool and the parents that ignore them.

This is going to be a long thread. The only thing that caught my attention was older children who were not with a parent and lost all their manners, cutting in line, running people down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!