Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

I honestly have no idea where the cruise is even going. That's very unlike me since I usually choose cruises based on the ports but this one was chosen purely for the company :).
Company ... yes. I care almost not at all what the ports are.

The cruise is going to Cozumel, Mexico; Falmouth, Jamaica; and Labadee, Haiti (RCI's private beach).
Ho hum dee dum. Been there, done that.

Company ... yes. I care almost not at all what the ports are.

Ho hum dee dum. Been there, done that.
I have been only to Cozumel. I'm looking forward to Jamaica and Haiti - even though I'm not a beach person. I generally prefer to sail on much smaller ships, but I'm curious about the Oasis of the Seas.

Good Afternoon everyone. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. It was busy for me, not just the holidays, but I had my bathroom remodeled and while doing yard work, I pinched a nerve in my neck...that's been hard to deal with because it takes me 3 times as long to do anything because of the pain....anyway, just for fun we have 335 days until we sail away !!!

I would really really love to go on this cruise. I have 3 extra weeks of vacation compared to my DH. Does anyone go alone? Would I feel out of place. I don't personally know anyone going, but am a big DIS fan!

I would really really love to go on this cruise. I have 3 extra weeks of vacation compared to my DH. Does anyone go alone? Would I feel out of place. I don't personally know anyone going, but am a big DIS fan!
You won't be "alone". There will be hundreds of other DIS'ers on board with you. We all share a common love for Disney and that is a built in conversation starter. You'll find lots of friendly folks here. :sail:

So Im still in the process of figuring out if I will just go for it or not. My company is starting to take vacation requests. First step would be if I could get that week HAHA! I would love to do pre or post stay at disney for the Christmas party as well. For anyone who has been on a podcast cruise before- What are the meet ups and events like? Something every day or all in one day? Any special parties? Thanks!

We also have our pre and post stays booked in WDW! VGF and BWV, am so happy we got those booked.

Bobbi

We also have our pre and post stays booked in WDW! VGF and BWV, am so happy we got those booked.

Bobbi
Excellent! At this time - I plan to spend 3 or 4 nights at WDW pre cruise, and 2 or 3 nights at Universal post cruise. I doubt I'll have my plane ticket for awhile, so my non-cruise plans could change.

I have no idea what we'll do pre or post. But I'm a last minute kind of guy. We're at Disney right now and I made these reservations at the end of November, about 7 weeks in advance.

Excellent! At this time - I plan to spend 3 or 4 nights at WDW pre cruise, and 2 or 3 nights at Universal post cruise. I doubt I'll have my plane ticket for awhile, so my non-cruise plans could change.

I hope we can meet up before the cruise!

At this point, we aren't planning any pre or post stays...my son in law can only get off of work for the cruise time...so it will be a rush to drive to the port and then drive home after. But I am so looking forward to this cruise and what the "genius" will have planned for us all.

Tom and I have been to these ports just about in the same order on RCCL.

Im going alone, so dont worry, you wont be alone alone :)

Morning Everyone ! Just for fun, we are down to 312 days before sailing. Now that the cruise is "this" year, my daughter is much better with talking about the cruise. She was excited when I told her I got our rooms changed...we really wanted connecting cabins and Tracey, our wonderful agent was able to make it happen. Now all I have to do is get my grand daughter a new passport, since hers expired when she turned 18...trying to get the time set up with her is not easy.....with her busy schedule (lol)

I have been wondering...since it looks like we can't do the fish extender (like on Disney ships) is there anything else that we can all set up to do as a group? Does anyone know?

Have a great day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter