Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

I can understand there not being a "private" excursion but do folks from the DIS group tend to travel together? Does the DIS crew let everyone know which excursions they will be on if we want to join them? Or does everyone just go their own way when we hit port?

Everyone splits up into their cliques and does their own thing. I was fortunate enough to go on a private excursion with one of the podcasters, but it was not the norm. We had a lot of fun.

Basically, a few months before the cruise, people will start contacting each other about excursions. For people new to a Podcast Cruise, I recommend finding some excursions that interest you, and post in this thread if anyone wants to join you, or can you join an existing group. The more you get to know people here, the better chance you have of doing things together. I remember going on my first DIS cruises, when I didn't really know anyone, and building friendships with each one I attended. I now have many DIS friends, and some very specially good friends from DIS events. Each event is a new opportunity to make new friends and strengthen bonds with ones you already have.

So, I guess what I'm saying is, don't hold back because you (general you) haven't met anyone yet because your next bestest friend can be one hello away.

Basically, a few months before the cruise, people will start contacting each other about excursions. For people new to a Podcast Cruise, I recommend finding some excursions that interest you, and post in this thread if anyone wants to join you, or can you join an existing group. The more you get to know people here, the better chance you have of doing things together. I remember going on my first DIS cruises, when I didn't really know anyone, and building friendships with each one I attended. I now have many DIS friends, and some very specially good friends from DIS events. Each event is a new opportunity to make new friends and strengthen bonds with ones you already have.

So, I guess what I'm saying is, don't hold back because you (general you) haven't met anyone yet because your next bestest friend can be one hello away.

Hey Mary Jo, I was thinking of setting up something for solo travelers, possibly a group or a thread or a meetup (or any combination). Based on my experience on PCC 5.0, I thought it might be a good idea to set up something where solo cruisers could connect.

Hey Mary Jo, I was thinking of setting up something for solo travelers, possibly a group or a thread or a meetup (or any combination). Based on my experience on PCC 5.0, I thought it might be a good idea to set up something where solo cruisers could connect.
That's a great idea!

BOGOHO Drink Package--Buy One premium drink package at regular price ($399) and get the second for half price. Plus 18% gratuitiy.

I am getting a lot of questions about this package and wanted to clarify a couple of things. This promotion can only be added if you are booked on a Bogoho discount AND in ocean view or higher. If you are booked in group rates, your rate is already discounted and this promotion can't be added. You can tell how you are booked by looking at your confirmation. If first and second guest is the same price, you are booked at group rates. If second guest is half the cost of the 3rd guest, you are booked on BOGOHO.

If it can be added to your reservation, it is added to the reservation now and paid with final payment. HOWEVER, it is a different promotion code, therefore there is a chance your room rate will change when the package is added. When adding a package I would only do so if it didn't increase your price higher than the savings of the package.

The 18% gratuity is being taken on the ship.

How do we add the beverage package if we have group rate? Can we just add it to our reservation on the RC website?

Hello,

Are they thinking of having a silent action on this Pod Cast Cruise?

Robin & Angel "D"

Are they thinking of having a silent action on this Pod Cast Cruise?
Haven't heard anything official, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Realistically, they won't even start thinking about such stuff for many months yet. I wouldn't expect to hear much about PCC 6.0 activities until next summer.

what? why didn't i notice this before (or maybe i did, and had a senior moment???)

am i too late to the party? have i missed the boat?

the dates (amazingly) work for me (unless someone decides to get married yet again!!)

heading to the link to check it out...

hmmm.....what cabin...i was in a B1 on the allure, but there was a secret deck next to us...i see on the deck plan, that doesn't exist on the oasis....
so i guess D something or other...not sure...off to investigate..

We are super excited for this cruise! Quick question though to the Admins or DU, How many rooms did the DIssers get?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter