Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

Good Morning Everyone....it's been over a month since I checked in....lots going on. Had several pages to read......Welcome to all those who have joined us.....and just for fun....we have 409 days until we sail.....

I'm super excited to meet the podcast team and the rest of my fellow Dissers! I guess there are no fish extenders lol

I have some disappointing news. I have recently accepted a new job, and unfortunately they have a 'no vacations in December' policy. So I have had to cancel our podcast cruise reservation :(. We have a different vacation in the works for October, but I'm am super sad to have to miss out on this. Such is life! Hope everyone has a great time and I can't wait to see pics/trip reports! Oh and I hope everyone enjoys (or is already enjoying) their holiday season!

Hi Everyone......we are getting close to the 1 year mark......370 days to go....

Hi Cheri! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Only a year, huh. Well I'm not going to pack quite yet. I do leave for Florida again in 39 days though!

I sure did...I hope you did as well.

That's still pretty far away for us to worry about. Of course since we live in central FL we don't have to even think about air or hotel arrangements. Still, if we were back in South East MA (where we lived before moving to FL) I wouldn't even bother looking at flights until maybe 6 months out.

Is anyone starting to firm up plans since we are now less than a year away?
We are going to Disney World on January 9. I made our reservations on November 24. So no, I'm not even close to thinking about next December yet. I'll do that in August or September most likely. First I have to plan our July trip for the anniversary meet.

So excited we added our kids to the cruise. We left them home for DISapolooza and it was kinda sad. So we added a second cabin.
# 14215 Freddy (16) and Julia (12) jenn4kids :yay:

Shore excursions are available to be booked online.
I honestly have no idea where the cruise is even going. That's very unlike me since I usually choose cruises based on the ports but this one was chosen purely for the company :).

I honestly have no idea where the cruise is even going. That's very unlike me since I usually choose cruises based on the ports but this one was chosen purely for the company :).
The cruise is going to Cozumel, Mexico; Falmouth, Jamaica; and Labadee, Haiti (RCI's private beach).

The cruise is going to Cozumel, Mexico; Falmouth, Jamaica; and Labadee, Haiti (RCI's private beach).
That sounds familiar now :). We've been to Cozumel. We did a clear kayak and snorkeling excursion last time. That was a lot of fun. We've been to Jamaica but never to Falmouth. I'll have to take a look at Labadee. We aren't beachgoers so that one may not hold much interest for us unless there are other things to do there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter